banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Serene Sunday

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serene Sunday

Happy Sunday! High five yourself because you made it through another long week you magnificent creature you! Let's start the new week with joy!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: Participate in online research investigating ADHD | PANDA
    Requester: MSPS Clinical Translation Hub [A35IBBR3XGOLDT] (Req TV): $21.21/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: HIT 1 of 2: Complete a 30-minute online computer task/survey, get qualification and participate in second task/survey
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.60
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; PreviousParticipant DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Warning, it looks like its almost done, then it asks for inquisit. It wasn't hard, but it was about 20 minutes, with a follow-up tomorrow

Title: Puzzle Task (Compensation: ~$10.00/hour. Duration: 2 to 60 minutes.) | PANDA
    Requester: Psychology Research [A29SE11MGA3G6W] (Req TV): $10.35/hr/hr
    Description: Solve logic puzzles. Contains moderate readings and cognitive exercises
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    Reward: $0.20
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: We are considering trying a fun treasure hunt to raise brand awareness. We want to know if its too easy or too hard? | PANDA
      Requester: Richard Wilson [AVOU0XRBWBC9N] (Req TV): $17.53/hr/hr
      Description: We are doing a fun treasure hunt to raise brand awareness for our collaborating brands. You will be sent to a landing page with directions on how to participate in the contest. We want you to try the contest and get your feedback.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $0.75
      Qualifications: Online Purchase - Groceries & Food EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning Turkadelics!

Have a great day!

Comment

Title: Views on the novel coronavirus and COVID-19(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Isaac Lipkus [AHBH5RRH72TWC] (Req TV): $22.48/hr/hr
          Description: This study asks about your views about the coronavirus and COVID-19
          Reward: $2.75
          Qualifications: Exc: [-281093445-226771] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US;

Comment

Daisy's flea dip is over. She's so good for a bath! We started working off leash yesterday and she picked that up quick.

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              If I did off leash, I would never see Carlin again lol. Laika would come back with food for sure, she is a piggy.

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              It takes a long time for them to be "reliable" with it cyvamp.

Title: Psychology Images Study | PANDA
            Requester: Visual Cognition Lab [A15XSS34UMJJOW] (Req TV): $14.47/hr/hr
            Description: Complete a psychological computer task and answer demographic questions
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: Did Object Templates DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CAUS;

Comment

5 minutes

​​​​​​
              Title: Survey on Understanding and Acceptance Towards Robot Conversation | Accept
              Requester: Marcos Inky Tae [A3VL7LDWV4FDA6] Contact
              TV: No Reviews
              TO: No Reviews
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 1.00
              Duration: 10:00
              Available: 0
              Description: Watch short videos of robot conversation about health and give us your feedback about how you felt
              Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Title: Follow Up: Alzheimer's Attitudes(~ 14 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: WVU Healthy Aging Lab [A3T4A4IP8ZPHIN] (Req TV): $19.41/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 4.71] [Comm: 3.75] [Fast: 4.73]
                Description: Research survey follow up
                Time: 40 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 20
                Reward: $2.00
                Qualifications: Exc: [226011-225422] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [-2101234886-225422] Exists ; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Turk Crew, Why does bacon have to smell so good cooking?

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh Bacon, how I miss you lol

Had to mow grass before it starts raining all week. Doesn't look like I missed much.

Comment

Title: Sentence Completion Task | PANDA
                    Requester: MIT Computational Psycholinguistics Laboratory [A3HFJW23G8KDQG] (Req TV): $18.77/hr/hr
                    Description: Fill in the blanks to compose a coherent complete sentence. The estimated time is about 25 minutes. Participants must be native English speakers.
                    Reward: $4.20
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 300; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Everybody got dipped...even the cats. Sylvester actually enjoyed his bath weirdly. All floors got treated. Debating whether I want to finish the yard.

Comment

Good Morning! Lazy day here thinking about grilling some food and taking it easy

Comment

• witch1
                          witch1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You know what's really relaxing? Coming here and helping me clear my yard! I'm trying to do the convince everyone it's fun like in Huckleberry Fin! Its not working!
                      Working...
                      X