banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Go Fishing Day HITs Thursday June 18, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Fishing Day HITs Thursday June 18, 2020

While fishing has served to feed civilization since near the dawn of time, and in modern days it is a major industry that has a yearly yield in the billions of dollars, Go Fishing Day is dedicated to sport fishing, as well as those who fish as part of survival (known as subsistence fishing). Fishing is a great way to help add food to your table while having the satisfaction of knowing that you caught it yourself, as well as a wonderful bonding opportunity for friends and family.

While the most common forms of fishing are rod and reel fishing, fly fishing, and at a distant third bow-fishing, there are many other forms that are practiced around the world for survival and pleasure. Whatever your preferred method, fishing is a great experience and gets us back in touch with nature and ourselves. Contrary to popular belief, fishing is far more than “One jerk waiting for another jerk at the end of the line.”, and instead is actually a result of luck combined with three important processes, the state of the fish, how it encounters the tackle, and the composition of that tackle.

Good morning Turkville!

Comment

Title: Your experience of social distancing during COVID-19 | PANDA
      Requester: Jill M. Chonody [A2H1J4XA80YISK] (Req TV): $9.21/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Give us your thoughts about your social needs during a time of social distancing
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.75
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        7 minutes

Answer a survey about robot handing over an object to a person

Paola Ardón 3.00

I don't have a link, it was about 5 minutes. I only have the requester ID ​​​​​​ A27HGG8RF8UUTO

Comment

Good morning everyone!
        Title: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation - 8:15 am ET / 5:15 am PT | Accept
        Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$13.32] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.85] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.77] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 4.00
        Duration: 2:00:00
        Available: 0
        Description: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation - 8:15 am ET / 5:15 am PT
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          dazcat, refresh it. It loaded

• dazcat
          dazcat commented
          Editing a comment
          cyvamp got it, thanks!

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          what is up with the remesh consistently going overtime lately

Title: Health and Wellbeing in Smokers(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Matthew Gallagher [A19YBPBISC5OPW] (Req TV): $13.04/hr/hr
        Description: For this study, you will complete an online questionnaire about your smoking behaviors, coping, mental-health, and well-being. The questionnaire will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. Before completing the questionnaire, you must respond to a question to help determine your eligibility for the study. If you are eligible, you will complete the survey. With your permission, we will follow up with you at two additional time points (approximately 1.5-3 months apart) after you take this questionnaire in order to collect information about your smoking behaviors, coping, mental-health, and well-being over time. You will be compensated with $5.00 for completing surveys at time 1, $6.00 for completing surveys at time 2, and $7.00 for completing surveys at time 3. After completing the study, you will be entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon.com gift card. This study is being conducted by Matthew W. Gallagher, Ph.D. of the University of Houston. This project has been reviewed by the University of Houston Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects (713) 743-9204.
        Time: 20 hour(s)
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Exc: [459549145-227627] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Turky Girls and Boys

Comment

Good morning, everyone! Where are the chocolate-covered espresso beans when you need them? lol.

Comment

Title: Decision making task(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: niusha [A7TTHYAITTX5V] (Req TV): N/A
              Description: A short survey in which you make a decision
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $1.80
              Qualifications: Exc: [7300993-227661] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Answer some questions about English sentences (about 10 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Language Lab [A2TPA35X532LOQ] (Req TV): $27.97/hr/hr
                Description: Check whether sentence 1, 2 and 3 form a valid logical argument to you
                HITs Available: 127
                Reward: $1.50
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:15 am ET / 6:15 am PT | PANDA
                  Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): $13.31/hr/hr
                  Description: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:15 am ET / 6:15 am PT
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $4.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope they are posting 1 an hour today.

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That would make it a great day, I hope that too

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I vote yes!

Title: Calling All Librarians! | PANDA
                  Requester: Michael McGonagle [A39AN2VNU4HAQR] (Req TV): $-/hr
                  Description: What software solution could make your life easier as a librarian?
                  Reward: $0.50
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! No luck yet..... How many of us are out there????

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    librarian50 You wouldn't think it would be too many. Perhaps some people who "identify as a librarian" are responding.

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got it! But it was all writing. I gave them $.50 worth. And I said that's all they get because I am already underpaid as a librarian. Hope they don't reject.
                    Last edited by librarian50; 06-18-2020, 11:18 AM. Reason: approved

Title: Choose the odd-one-out shape | PANDA
                  Requester: Danny [A50DMZMH84QZ1] (Req TV): $15.72/hr/hr
                  Description: One of these things is not like the others
                  Time: 4 hour(s)
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Anyone done this? Is it good?

• kate
                    kate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did it last week. It pays a $2 bonus if you get everything correct - good Hit.

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you!

Good Morning Everyone...here's something you all should at least try to get in on. This part is a grant, so it doesn't need to be repaid, ever. Full instructions on how to fill out are at https://www.forbes.com/sites/allbusi.../#222374a6250c

It'd end up being a $1,000 grant, and we are all at least generally eligible. There's no harm in giving it a try, and if you get in it's a grand. I put mine in this morning and it took about 10 minutes at the SBA website. After filling out the form, and although I'm a business owner and eligible that way, I can see that a regular mTurk worker is most likely eligible as well as the requirements have gotten more lax.

Think of this as a Hit that pays $0.00 but has a real potential bonus of $1,000.

Comment

• belle
                    belle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Should I put down the stimulus check where it says, "Compensation From Other Sources Received as a Result of the Disaster?"

• Fisherman
                    Fisherman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    belle ...yes

Happy Thursday!
                  Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Working...
                  X