banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Summer Solstice Saturday HITs June 20, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Solstice Saturday HITs June 20, 2020

Title: Familial Health and Eating Behaviors During a Pandemic | Accept
    Requester: Caroline [AEF527S6UKJ8N] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 3:00:00
    Available: 6
    Description: We are seeking parents of children ages 7-17 to complete a 30 minute survey concerning eating behaviors and aspects of the home environment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

I am not sure if I can stomach the content.

Title:
    Legal Decision Making (***Sensitive Materials***)(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Kelly McWilliams [A2QC24MZCXIUPQ] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$33.49] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 4.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 11
    Description: The purpose of this study is to understand how people perceive child witnesses. If you choose to participate, you will view a video of a child testifying about alleged sexual abuse in court. You will then answer several questions about the child and the case. The study contains a very graphic depiction of child sexual abuse. If you this material upsetting or offensive, you may decide not to participate or may discontinue your participation at any time. The study should take approximately twenty minutes to complete. We will review completed responses to ensure that you completed the study and provided usable data before confirming compensation. You will not be compensated if you submitted your responses in an impossibly short amount of time, failed attention checks, or provided nonsensical responses. Only one completed assignment per IP address will be compensated.
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• Carolyn
      Carolyn commented
      Editing a comment
      There are different versions of this according to requester. I had no problem. it was mild

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Carolyn It is very sad, but not as graphic as I expected

Good morning!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Quick survey about online shopping | PANDA
      Requester: Kevin [A3EN7P4VM4W1L5] (Req TV): $15.00/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: -
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 3418
      Reward: $0.50
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: dialog-related dialogue creation (expected time 3 min) | PANDA
        Requester: Deep Dialogue [A1DGWH87NMS7M5] (Req TV): $17.60/hr/hr
        Description: -
        Time: 20 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 777
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning! I think this fine Saturday morning calls for pancakes and bacon

Comment

• Turking2Long
            Turking2Long commented
            Editing a comment
            It will be Bear, got the grandson cooking!

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            When I walk around my neighborhood on Sunday mornings, I imagine everyone inside the houses are making pancakes and bacon. Saturday works too! Enjoy!

• Turking2Long
            Turking2Long commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks librarian50 it was delish!

blah blah la da doddy!

Comment

Title: Dating game(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Paul Eastwick [A2ZPSZVYC36Q5R] (Req TV): $12.83/hr/hr
            Description: Play a game called DATE-FEST, which involves dates and points
            Time: 50 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 100
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: Exc: [-1883147766-227630] DoesNotExist ; f0f10f02 DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: [pilot] [up to $2.5 reward for 4 questions] Find and describe small state changes in the situation | PANDA
              Requester: Aristo [A3D5Y7P08H10BD] (Req TV): $13.69/hr/hr
              Description: You will be shown a sequence of actions. Your task is to explicitly describe subtle state changes before and after each action.
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $0.28
              Qualifications: qualification-1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Just booked our honeymoon, July 2021, staying on an island in the Great Barrier Reef. Original plan was going to be the Dominican in October but we had to move the wedding. My sister is getting married in Australia in July so this made a lot of sense. And got a hell of a deal.

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  cyvamp I was thinking of something more tropical .. without prison cells and ghosts.

• chrisomni
                  chrisomni commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bear Given how far away it is hopefully there's a vaccine by then!

• CrazyCatLady
                  CrazyCatLady commented
                  Editing a comment
                  that sounds amazing! my brother had to move his wedding too but hasn't rescheduled yet.

I think this was one of my best weeks in months. Otto kept me busy every day. I hope it continues.

Comment

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My best one in months for sure and it made me think about not working at all this weekend.

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kizzy as slow as it is we may not have much choice.

Title: Survey of online shopping and reviews(~ 9 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Behavior Science [A1OS7DYHYEMALY] (Req TV): $13.73/hr/hr
                Description: Survey of online shopping and reviews
                HITs Available: 56
                Reward: $0.90
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [375355741-227831] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I wasn't planning on getting up this early, but one of the cats woke me. Mr. Bitey thought it'd be cute to jump up on the bed behind my head and meow. Nothing like a loud meow near your ear to get you up. lol.

Comment

Good Morning Turkland,

Comment

Title: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment (30~35min) | PANDA
                      Requester: cogdevlabosu [A2KJN03BHPUULH] (Req TV): $27.41/hr/hr
                      Description: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment on psychology, cognitive
                      Time: 2 hour(s)
                      HITs Available: 1
                      Reward: $6.50
                      Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                      X