banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Let it Go Day HITs Tuesday June 23, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let it Go Day HITs Tuesday June 23, 2020

You know those nagging regrets and grudges that tug at your soul weeks, months or even years after the people, jobs or situations which once made them important ceased to be part of your life? Yes, there was a time when you felt you had to take every opportunity to demonstrate to your ex, you former workmates or classmates how well you were doing without them but isn’t it finally time to move on and let go of the negative emotion pulling you down. That is exactly what Let It Go Day is all about; a national day when you know you are not in taking the brave step to cast away all those hang-ups from a previous chapter in your life.
    History of Let It Go Day

Let It Go Day is another one of the bevy of holidays created by Thomas and Ruth Roy of Wellcat Holidays & Herbs. They knew the difficulty of living with a pocketful of regrets that haunts you during every quiet hour, and knew that letting them go was the only way to find peace and contentment in their lives. So it was that Let It Go Day was created, with the intent of encouraging others throughout the world to let go of their regrets and forgive themselves for actions taken in the past.

Regrets aid no one, they weigh on our consciences and leave us with a deficit of joy, often when those we’ve wronged have long since forgotten them. Even if they haven’t, we need to forgive ourselves so we can move forward without guilt or bitterness, and endeavor to live a better life henceforth.

Good morning. I am happy to let it go, I rarely hold on to grudges.

This was a great hit, 10 minutes. It is looking for females 45-55 which is pretty specific

Title: [15 mins work] Answer a survey on autonomous cars and mobility preferences | PANDA
    Requester: Nils Köster [A3V5KZIY3QHV4C] (Req TV): $44.58/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This is a scientific survey on user preferences for autonomous cars and for mobility in general. No specific knowledge of autonomous cars is required, as the participants will be briefed about the technology.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $7.60
    Qualifications: Age - 45 - 55 EqualTo 1; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Location In US-DEUS-HIUS-LA;
    ​​​​​

Comment

Good morning turk troops!

Title: Survey about mood, health behaviors, and COVID-19 | PANDA
      Requester: ARRC [A4NJMKW58VXL6] (Req TV): $15.65/hr/hr
      Description: For this survey, you will be asked about your mood, health behaviors, and decision-making related to COVID-19.
      Time: 3 hour(s)
      Reward: $3.00
      Qualifications: TakenCOVIDEFT DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Identity, well-being, and COVID-19 (~50 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: ID LAB [A1UTASD4WD9Y7G] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: Social identity may impact how we experience and respond to crisis situations. In this study, you will complete an online questionnaire (50 mins) about your social views, health, and well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
        Time: 24 hour(s)
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Location NotIn US-AKUS-HI; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning. Storms yesterday and rain today. Ordered a gaming chair and will be so glad when it gets here.
          Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

• TurknShop
            TurknShop commented
            Editing a comment
            Oooh, cool! I want to get one too but don't know what I want yet. How long will you have to wait?

well, I have 2 vet appts today...there goes all my money lol. they are worth it though

Comment

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            We have one Sunday for our pups puppy shots then the next one is for getting her fixed. Expensive but like you said well worth the money.

Title: 10-15 minute survey about jobs and COVID | PANDA
          Requester: Harvard Researcher [AXFM7AOMVQ1CE] (Req TV): $14.94/hr/hr
          Description: Asks about your employment or nonemployment situation
          Time: 4 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 125
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; jobcomplete EqualTo 0; Location EqualTo US;
          Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

Title: Individual decision making task II | Accept
            Requester: [email protected] [A13TJVR9CTSL36] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$45.39] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: No Reviews
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 2.00
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Available: 1
            Description: Individual decision making task $2 plus up to $ 7 bonus for 30 min
            Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals

Comment

Let it go James Bay great song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsPq9mzFNGY

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was thinking "Frozen" haha

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's a good song

Good morning! I managed to pass both BIU NLP qualification tests but now there are no HITS available. lol Hopefully he posts more soon. Otherwise I'll hope for some project.one or Square Conversations batches.

Comment

• hanzuh
                  hanzuh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I finally got 100 on the shorter one! Now the longer might be a different story, only tried it once and got 50...

• TurknShop
                  TurknShop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hanzuh good luck! Is the timer still 3 hours for trying again? I saw the shorter one was 2 minutes this morning instead.

• hanzuh
                  hanzuh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TurknShop Still 3 hours! Hopefully I can do much better once I'm fully awake lol.

My favorite "Let it go"

Comment

• dazcat
                  dazcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha, that is one of my husband's favorite bands. We were going to their concert this summer before all this pandemic stuff hit and they postponed it til next year.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Frozen would've been different.....

This was ok, 10 minutes or so, very good chance of a bonus of 2.00 or more

​​​​​​
                Title: Individual decision making task II | PANDA
                Requester: [email protected] [A13TJVR9CTSL36] (Req TV): $45.39/hr/hr
                Description: Individual decision making task $2 plus up to $ 7 bonus for 30 min
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I made $6.34. Not sure if that includes the $2 base pay.

Title: Economic Decision Under Uncertainty(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Sandip k Sureka [A3896M4MKBMQGR] (Req TV): N/A
                Description: survey
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                Qualifications: Exc: [7253056-226317] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I thought "Let It Go" day was dedicated to the song from Frozen. lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X