banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Fantastic Finally Friday HITs June 26, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Finally Friday HITs June 26, 2020

Happy Friday! Very poor air quality here due to the Saharan dust cloud, unbelievable how hazy it is! Hoping the rain later today will help

Comment

Title: Tagging Experiment(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Merlin Knäble [A251JKYI2LGPEI] Contact
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 9.15
      Duration: 1:30:00
      Available: 0
      Description: Take part in an experiment researching how to improve crowdsourced tagging tasks on platforms like Mechanical Turk!
      Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
      Not sure I'm going to try this....

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I did it on the 8th, it paid and if I recall, I liked doing it...also I believe it was closer to 30 minutes

Good morning people's!

Couldn't get my laptop to turn on this morning. Finally figured out the battery was at 0% even though I have it plugged in most of the time I use it.

Looks like NC will be facing the apocalypse Sunday.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        can't wat....sigh

Good morning, everyone! It has been a long week. My husband's UC has been flaring up.

Comment

• njeane13
        njeane13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. He's been home most of the week. He has a tele-appt next Tuesday.

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon!

• njeane13
        njeane13 commented
        Editing a comment
        He's home again today. He was entertaining the idea of going to the ER this morning, but when he called & found out they wouldn't let me go in with him, he decided to wait for his tele-appt.

Title: Increase you test-taking skills! | PANDA
      Requester: Cassie Freeman CB [AUJDKJ6WDAT4E] (Req TV): $19.93/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: You will be asked to complete a questionnaire about your feelings about taking tests and learn about test taking, and then take a brief but challenging exam which includes math and reading questions.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $8.00
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• ameagari
        ameagari commented
        Editing a comment
        This was super easy.

of course my panda was off

Title: Personality and abilities | PANDA
      Requester: Rhys Lewis [A3V7WG8NWK30YB] (Req TV): $11.49/hr/hr
      Description: Earn $20 in 2 hours 30 minutes ($8 per hour) completing personality and ability items
      Time: 72 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $20.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

Title: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19 Containment Measures(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Bartz Lab [A2IZWWDON2XZMW] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: A 45-minute survey to examine the psychological impacts of COVID-19 containment
        Time: 1 hour(s) 25 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 56
        Reward: $2.25
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          45 minutes?!

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I started it to see how the progress bar moved..it went from 4 percent on one page to 4 percent on the second as well, I sure believe it will be at least 30. I tossed that one back real quick

YAY FRIDAY!! I'm so excited to sleep in tomorrow. I have actually managed to wake up early every day, I'm exhausted. Unfortunately around bed time I'm suddenly never tired, sooo.. Now if the hits could start coming in, that would be great

Comment

• dazcat
          dazcat commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too Bear I go to bed relatively early after watching tv or reading, then can't get tired again, and then I'm up on and off from 2-6am.

• hanzuh
          hanzuh commented
          Editing a comment
          I start browsing social media, or googling things that could wait.. I have so many books to read, but I can't ever seem to concentrate long enough.

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm the same way. I can be falling asleep on my feet because I'm so tired, but as soon as I hit the bed I'd wide awake and just laying there for hours!

Title: Academic Study(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Nate Waddoups [A3HLVF3T4XV01V] (Req TV): $30.21/hr/hr
        Description: 30 Minutes, $5, No Smart Phones or Small Tablets
        Time: 45 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 5
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US-ALUS-ARUS-CTUS-DC; Exc: [-1278437079-229593] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Hi all! Is anyone doing the
          Michael R Nadorff Hit?

I'm stuck on a page which only has a back button. Not sure whether to try refreshing it.

Comment

• bromeliad
            bromeliad commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't have any problems (firefox.)

• kate
            kate commented
            Editing a comment
            I refreshed the page - a forward button appeared, but it also deleted everything else!

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry kate. That sucks.

Good morning my sexy friends! I updated all of my systems to Catalina last night-except for my little white MacBook. I like it a lot. I had a problem with the Mac Mini running hot and Catalina seems to have fixed that. I REFUSE to get a new Mac.
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• hanzuh
            hanzuh commented
            Editing a comment
            I should probably do that! I never update mine.. still have Sierra.

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sierra is okay. It's rock-solid...just slow. I was surprised by how fast Catalina is. It's as fluid as Snow Leopard.

• CrazyCatLady
            CrazyCatLady commented
            Editing a comment
            I've tried to update to Catalina 2x now and got errors at the very end both times

Good Morning Everyone...I got nothing

Comment

My Kuerig stopped working and only works on the hot chocolate setting. Makes for a very strong cup of coffee. So now I am on Amazon trying to find a suitable k-cup machine that does not cost a ton of money! At least it's Friday right?

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              amyndods I've had to fix my kuerig 2.0 multiple times. Most times, the needle needs to be cleaned out (I use a straightened out paperclip.) Then I add HOT water to the resevoir and run in through, or a water vinegar mixture to clean it out. Sometimes the little sensor that "sees" if the pod is a real k-cup is dirty and needs to be wiped. There's lots of youtube videos for kuerig fixes

Good morning, everyone! My grandpa is coming over later for an online doctor's appointment since he doesn't have a computer or internet at his house. It'll be nice to see him, I miss him!

Comment

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad you got to spend some time with him finally!
          Working...
          X