banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Saturday Sunglasses Day HITs June 27, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Sunglasses Day HITs June 27, 2020

Brought to you by The Vision Council, National Sunglasses Day is a commemorative date held annually on June 27 celebrating the importance of wearing shades to protect the eyes from the sun’s harsh ultraviolet (UV) rays.

​​​​​​Practice sun-safe behavior by wearing your sunglasses throughout the year, as the sun’s UV rays are always at play. And by National Sunglasses Day, wearing them will be a regular habit. On June 27, don’t forget to celebrate #NationalSunglassesDay by posting a #SunglassSelfie in your favorite sunnies to social media.

I have avoided this for 3 days, but sucked it up and did it this morning

​​​​​​
    Title: Reaction time task to single words and short sentences [30-35 min] | PANDA
    Requester: Kaup Lab [AG7IJQDP78DTK] (Req TV): $13.53/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: React to the font color of single words and read sentences [30-35 min]
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $6.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Kan DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Just caught this one this morning, about 17 min. for me: smartin posted this last night also)

Title: Answer a survey about your activities during the COVID-19 pandemic | Accept
      Requester: Jose Holguin-Veras [A1GP7LSDEB4BBQ] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$39.36] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 5.00
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Please answer a survey about your travel patterns, online activities, and purchasing patterns before and during the COVID-19 pandemic
      Qualifications: US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 0; Location EqualTo US; COVID Round 1 Participants DoesNotExist

Comment

• NoelC
        NoelC commented
        Editing a comment
        nice way to start the day

^^^^^^^ looks like we were posting at the same time

This was decent. I don't have a time because I had to leave my laptop, but I would say maybe 15 minutes.

​​​​​​
      Title: Answer a survey about your activities during the COVID-19 pandemic | Accept
      Requester: Jose Holguin-Veras [A1GP7LSDEB4BBQ] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$30.40] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: No Reviews
      Reward: 5.00
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Please answer a survey about your travel patterns, online activities, and purchasing patterns before and during the COVID-19 pandemic
      Qualifications: US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 0; Location EqualTo US; COVID Round 1 Participants DoesNotExist

Comment

Good morning each and every individual!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
          Requester: Ji Yoon Han [AXNFFKR53AAXN] (Req TV): $12.58/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Give us your opinion about a social media post
          Time: 50 minutes(s)
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 60; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning y'all, I don't usually work Saturdays but I'm going to try to make up a little for being out yesterday. I just got another rejection with this message which actually made me laugh out loud:

"Failed all the attention checks and suspicious bot like response"

This is just not my week for rejections. It's been a rough week in general. I spent Thursday night and most of the day yesterday at the children's hospital after my baby was admitted from the emergency room. He had to get a lumbar puncture and a bunch of other procedures done and they wanted to keep him while they waited on results to come in. It was a terrible stressful experience but he was discharged yesterday afternoon and is doing much better now.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks hanzuh

• Sandcar
              Sandcar commented
              Editing a comment
              I got two this week also...after going almost 2 months without one. Man, those sting!

Glad to hear your baby is doing better now.

• chey79
              chey79 commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad he is home and doing better. Hopefully tomorrow will be a mush less stressful day for you all!

Title: Answer a 6 minute opinion survey (Survey 93) - There are 2 screener questions - Only take survey once. | PANDA
            Requester: Kay Carr [A46ZND31MEF1P] (Req TV): $47.10/hr/hr
            Description: If you qualify, we want your opinions
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $2.50
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Psychological and Substance Use Impacts of COVID-19 Perceived Threat in Black Emerging Adults | PANDA
            Requester: FSU Growth [A24SH3ULLVGSV8] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: This survey questionnaire asks questions about one’s perceptions of COVID-19, mental health, and substance use in adults who are between the ages of 18 and 25-years of age in the United States who identity as Black.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $4.50
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Good morning!
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

if anyone needs to get their approved hits up these are good to panda. I used to do 2000-3000 a day back when they posted huge batches.

Title: Are these receipts the same? | Accept
                Requester: Ibotta, Inc. [AGVV5AWLJY7H2] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$6.69] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=3.34] [Fast=4.65] [Comm=2.67] [Fair=4.37] [Reviews=103] [ToS=0]
                Reward: 0.01
                Duration: 6:00
                Available: 5
                Description: Tell us if two receipts are the same
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000

Comment

Morning finally some relief from the heat won't be over 100 today.

Comment

• NoelC
                    NoelC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    10:43 AM, and it's 94°. Yesterday, it reached 106°.

Hello all. Hunter Meyer has a qual hit up. I suggest you do it. 10c and it's a little long, but worth it.

(Sorry no link)

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, BlueMoods to the forums.

Comment

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome to the cult, I mean group

• Curbie
                    Curbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome!

• BlueMoods
                    BlueMoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for the nice welcome, everyone. Bear, I remember you from another forum, can't remember the name of the forum though!

Title: COVID-19: Expectant First-Time Mothers Transition to Parenthood Study(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Iris Fraude [A1EUA24OJJGT4V] (Req TV): $24.49/hr/hr
                  Description: We are conducting an academic study about first-time mothers’ transition to parenthood. We want to gain a better understanding of pregnancy first-time mother’s experiences related to their pregnancy in the light of COVID-19. You will be asked to complete a series of questionnaires about your pregnancy, your current romantic relationship, and the impact of COVID-19. You MUST be a PREGNANT FIRST-TIME mother (> 12 weeks) who is currently in a romantic relationship to take this survey. Before participating, we will be asking you a series of screening questions to determine whether you meet criteria for the study. If you meet criteria for the study, you will be directed to the full survey, which will take 45 minutes to complete and you will be paid $6.00 for completing it. If you do not meet criteria for the study, you will not be able to access the full survey and will not receive compensation.
                  Time: 3 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 3
                  Reward: $6.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2032041317-229841] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                  X