banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Sizzling Summer Sunday HITs June 28, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sizzling Summer Sunday HITs June 28, 2020

Title: Understanding how Visual Search Influences Acquiring and Saving Behaviour (10 minute pre-screener; followed by 45 minute study) | Accept
    Requester: Brooke Gardner [A3BW8ERC6O0U1H] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$9.97] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 3:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Complete the following pre-screener survey to determine your eligibility for our main study. This survey will assess your motivations for acquiring and saving behaviours. Participants must be 18 years or older.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists
    About 6 minutes, I was not eligible for the full study.
    Last edited by librarian50; 06-28-2020, 07:37 AM.

Title: Survey on Politicians and Public Policies(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Simon Andersen [AUF2YDNTXT9B1] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$18.02] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
    Reward: 1.21
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: This is an academic survey on politicians and public policies.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [7280055-227648] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Comment

Title: Research Survey on First Impressions - Pre-Screening Survey Required | Accept
      Requester: Face Perception Lab [A30EPZSFQGG86W] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$23.66] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
      Reward: 2.00
      Duration: 30:00
      Available: 0
      Description: If you qualify after a pre-screening survey, participate in a research study by taking a survey on first impressions.
      Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! morning.

Comment

Well, 2020 is certainly a year. Pandemics, protests, joke of an election, and, yesterday, SURPRISE tornadoes! At one point, three on the ground, and luckily it is a rural area. Still scary.
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          That is so scary!

• witch1
          witch1 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was terrifying. I'd checked the weather off and on most of the day because we'd had rain. Brighton and I went car riding for a couple of hours even. Sitting in the living room, watching an old movie when all of my alarms just starting going off! I ran next door because I thought maybe stuff had accidentally been triggered. They also moved really weird...exactly due east. Normally they move southwest to northeast. Luckily it kept them out in the country and away from the very crowded lake.

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          Scary! I'm glad that you are okay.

Well I went car shopping yesterday. My car that I love so much has had an issue 3 times with a brake sensor. They cannot find the root cause of why this keeps happening but just replacing the sensor. The brake lights will stay on even when not hitting the brake, the lane assists will randomly turn off, and now I just don't feel safe. Yesterday the car wouldn't even turn on, but the wipers started going and I couldn't turn it off. The dealership gave me what I owed on it, and I decided to get another car. I am sad about the car I busted my butt to get, but I really like the one I got, so I guess it worked out ok.

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Bear now is the time to look, the interest rates are low and they are offering lots of rebates. I got 6,000 in rebates
          Last edited by cyvamp; 06-28-2020, 09:09 AM.

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          What kind of car was it having the issues? Enjoy your new one!

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          TurknShop it is an acadia, I really love the car, it is great, but they have no idea why this same sensor keeps getting affected

18-25 age

Title: Psychological and Substance Use Impacts of COVID-19 Perceived Threat in White Emerging Adults | PANDA
        Requester: FSU Growth [A24SH3ULLVGSV8] (Req TV): $-/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: This survey questionnaire asks questions about one’s perceptions of COVID-19, mental health, and substance use in adults who are between the ages of 18 and 25-years of age in the United States who identity as White.
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $4.50
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Hello everyone!

libbenpsycholinglab Sentence Typing Experiment

$3.50 about 15 minutes of solid typing, but not too bad.

(Sorry no link)

Edit: 1 hr AA
          Last edited by kate; 06-28-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I threw this one back. I'm a pretty slow typist though.

Title: NLP Model Competition (~30 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: NCCU Language and Knowledge Technologies Lab [A2C1WJ4VEAJC0Z] (Req TV): $-/hr
          Description: Make a bet on which NLP model will win the competition!
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $6.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 600; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In AUCAGB;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...speaking of automobiles...I occasionally get a call to "renew my warranty"...which always gets a laugh when I tell them that my truck is 52 years old. Paid $500 for it ages ago and hopefully it's the last vehicle I'll ever need for myself. I don't like cars that don't have a smell of gasoline and oil...doesn't seem right. On the one hand, all the parents in their Escalades and Mercedes look at me with scorn when I pick up my kids from school...on the other, people follow me home...or around town trying to buy the truck from me every week.

Yesterday, I got a call from "Washington D.C." I answered it and said "launch the missiles...don't wait for me !" and hung up. I never get calls, everybody I know that'd call me lives with me. A cell phone is "something I use to call you..not for you to call me"

and...yes...many, many times I've considered taking up my mailbox since nothing ever comes there that I'd want.

Conversely, I play the guitar, I run a crowdsource worker forum for artificial intelligence & marketing research, have a very advanced home built computer system, and create apps....I'm a very good finish carpenter, a very good mechanic, electrician and a somewhat poor plumber.....and know how to seriously digress from a topic.

Comment

• kate
              kate commented
              Editing a comment
              Edit: just googled my question

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Fisherman you are right, and my car that is broken had over 800 computers in it..so it is very likely to have issues with all that technology

• NoelC
              NoelC commented
              Editing a comment
              Driving versus walking, not sure which one I miss the most. 78 Ford, I surely don't miss having to stop at every single gas station.

Title: Write a short story | Accept
            Requester: Elizabeth Clark [AMOO7ZX6MGNSN] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$19.41] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 2.50
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Available: 0
            Description: Write a 10-sentence short story with the help of suggestions
            Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              I LOVED this one!

Title: Recording asl (American Sign Language) signs | PANDA
            Requester: xinrui zhan [A2YS29EKTNCB7J] (Req TV): $35.55/hr/hr
            Description: Each worker need to record 2 videos of 53 asl signs (each video would be about 5mins). Details and sign list could be found in this doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=sharing; ASL signer preferred
            Time: 30 hour(s)
            Reward: $15.00
            Qualifications: None;

Comment

It is so quiet today, I had 2 hits early..nuttin since

Comment

• kate
                kate commented
                Editing a comment
                I did the typing Hit and nothing since. Hoping for some project.one

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                kate that is what I am sitting around waiting for

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions and attitudes toward purchasing a smart device. | PANDA
                Requester: Pardis [A2N3H3G34WHGKV] (Req TV): $16.55/hr/hr
                Description: Give us your opinion and assessment about a soon-to-be-released smart device.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                X