banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - June 29, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - June 29, 2020

Good Morning!

1929 31.1°C (88°F) highest temperature on this day in De Bilt
    1964 Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed after 83-day filibuster in the US Senate
    1966 Vietnam War: US planes bomb the North Vietnamese capital Hanoi and the port city of Haiphong for the first time
    1996 Superman's Action Comic #1 (1938) auctioned at Sotheby at $61,900
    2000 Eminem's mother goes to court claiming defamation of character in a $10 million civil suit, after taking exception to the line "My mother smokes more dope than I do" from her son's single 'My Name Is'
    2008 Thomas Beatie, the world's first pregnant man, gives birth to a daughter
    2012 Actress Katie Holmes (33) divorces American film actor and producer Tom Cruise (50) allegedly due to disagreement about their religious beliefs and the raising of their daughter Suri, after 5 years of marriage

Title: Build that tower together! | Accept
    Requester: Cognitive Tools Lab [A9AHPCS83TFFE] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$10.29] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 4.00
    Duration: 1:20:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Fun game! Earn up to $2.40 BONUS for 25-45 minutes (on top of $4 base comp)!
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In US

Comment

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Brooke Gardner for work related to 306996CF7073QVMY17NRU2A34DL1BN.
      The value of your bonus is: $7.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
      Hi there,
      Thank you for taking your time to complete our main study. Here, I have paid you a bonus of $7USD for completing our main study as per our consent form.

Warmest regards,
      Brooke

Comment

Good morning and Congratulations!

Comment

Title: Identity, well-being, and COVID-19 (~45-50 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: ID LAB [A1UTASD4WD9Y7G] (Req TV): $-/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Social identity may impact how we experience and respond to crisis situations. In this study, you will complete an online questionnaire (50 mins) about your social views, health, and well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
          Time: 24 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $6.00
          Qualifications: Location NotIn US-AKUS-HI; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; limithit DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            this...is....never....ending....

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            kind of glad I missed it then

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Bear it's saving grace is it's got a long timer, it is close to an hour long

Title: Opinion survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Aharon [A16W34LA6RDU56] (Req TV): $17.63/hr/hr
          Description: survey
          Time: 45 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 3
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Social Cognition in Society(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Northwestern Social Cognition [A1VS8NIUZGMWAF] (Req TV): $15.27/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.43] [Fair: 4.83] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.68]
            Description: Study, 20 minutes, Research
            Time: 45 minutes(s)
            Reward: $3.80
            Qualifications: SurveyGroup [3975] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [748881099-230096] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              This wasn't too bad, about 15 minutes

Title: Test a website and answer a survey about your experience | PANDA
            Requester: arnon neder [A2B7YCYGUI7UZ0] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: This survey aims to examine how your experience is affected by certain interface aspects
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Fill out a survey. Requires reading. About 20 minutes. | PANDA
              Requester: Shahzeen Attari [A3606JFE5B3MBI] (Req TV): $19.83/hr/hr
              Description: Complete this survey. This survey requires reading. Thank you.
              HITs Available: 220
              Reward: $3.30
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                you have already ...

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                same...

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Says I've already done it but isn't in my database. Grrrr

Title: Fill out a survey. Requires reading. About 20 minutes. | PANDA
              Requester: Shahzeen Attari [A3606JFE5B3MBI] (Req TV): $19.83/hr/hr
              Description: Complete this survey. This survey requires reading. Thank you.
              HITs Available: 38
              Reward: $3.00
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
              Pretty quick, multiple short answer writing questions.

Comment

$1000 deposited this morning, thank you Fisherman

Comment

• belle
                  belle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am glad for you. I wish I could get my thousand dollars. I must have done something wrong when I filled out the form.

• NoelC
                  NoelC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  belle it took about a week, surprised I never received any kind of processing email.

Good morning cupcakes!
                Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

Morning! Not overly excited it's Monday again...
                  Last night I caught a $9 hit (just as I was about to have dinner and watch Joker.. after not doing any hits all day). Half way through it had Inquisit. Well, Inquisit has started to not work for me lately, and of course it didn't work again this time, so I ended up trying different things and updating my Mac to Catalina. By the time I was finished, the link didn't work. Messaged the requester and she sent me a link that worked and picked up from where I left off, but by then the timer had ran out.. I asked if she could put up a make up hit for me. Nope, she can not because she is new and is afraid her funds will be used up while she figures out how to do that. It didn't take me super long to get to where I was, but I'm pissed about missing out on $9!

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry hanzuh. That sucks. I hate Inquisit and there are better options available to requesters.

• Buffy4711
                    Buffy4711 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've had that happen, since Inquisit will not work on my Chromebook and I have to then change computers.

Next time, just submit the hit unfinished, especially since you had been communicating with the requester. Send a message, promise to finish and then do finish it. I have only one rejection from doing it this way. Most requesters just want the results, and will understand, but don't want to pay out for one more survey than the budget allows (which is what happens when the hit expires and goes back into the pool)

• Curbie
                    Curbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm sorry that happened, so frustrating.

Good Morning, I don't like Monday

Comment

Good morning everyone we back at it.

Comment

Working...
                    X