banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Second Half of the Year Day HITs July 1, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Half of the Year Day HITs July 1, 2020

• Celebrate wins: start by looking back and celebrating the wins. Sometimes, it’s tempting to concentrate on the mistakes and how they impact the future. The shortcomings don’t boost your mindset or motivation to be better.
    • Approach the year positively: this will help you to continue with your routine without succumbing to the temptation to quit. A fantastic tool is to fast-forward to December and imagine the wins that will make you feel incredible. These should be the goals that you try to smash.
    • Remember that everything looks the same: “Everything looks like a failure in the middle.” This is a powerful quote because it refers directly to the second half of the year. There will be times when things don’t feel as if they’re coming together, but it happens. Plans will be in the formative stage where it takes them a while to bear fruit, so there’s no reason to panic.
    Let's make this second half of the year full of high paying short HITs and good health for all of us!

no reviews on this, under 15 minutes

Title: Choose the sentence that makes a better continuation of a given context. (20~35 min) | PANDA
    Requester: Seonil Son [A1OWOZR151AUHT] (Req TV): $-/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: You will be given a context text with 2~5 sentences long and choose the more preferable sentence proper for continuation
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 92;
    ​​​​​​

Comment

this is quick as well and already approved

​​​​​​
      Title: Sexual Self-Esteem, Religious Commitment, and Masturbation | PANDA
      Requester: victoria rukus [A1NLYI71HUCKIS] (Req TV): $31.53/hr/hr
      Description: details about your views on religion, masturbation and sexuality
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      Reward: $4.00
      Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1;

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I want that, biscuits and gravy is my weakness

Good morning

Comment

Good Morning July 1st I hope this month is awesome

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about filing taxes (1)(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Jason M Schwebke [A3CHDD8VYXEKZI] (Req TV): $-/hr
          Description: Assume the role of a taxpayer and make decisions centered around filing an individual tax return.
          Time: 45 minutes(s)
          Reward: $2.50
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Word in Noise Detection Experiment - Up to $4.50 BONUS possible for a total of $4.75 in 30 minutes | PANDA
            Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $13.90/hr/hr
            Description: Complete a series of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a word
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.25
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Pe $3.06

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              pe $0.0000 and it is probably only going to get slower for the holiday weekend.

• Curbie
              Curbie commented
              Editing a comment
              I did this last night, and the bonus could be higher than they say. I ended up with $6 something in a half an hour, so not too bad. This one was a tolerable, easy one.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: A fun study in which you will get to watch GIFs! (~2.5 mins) | PANDA
              Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] (Req TV): $16.69/hr/hr
              Description: You will look at a series of GIFs and will evaluate them.
              Time: 10 minutes(s) 30 seconds(s)
              HITs Available: 33
              Reward: $0.30
              Qualifications: 8d0f50c2cbb5f5685ef6470e8dea5993baca2604 DoesNotExist ; 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist ; dd1fdf6e50cb90c4e849a1ea9bafea1808cb8f61 NotIn 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; 34ee50c9eacb4e076cedf82013242ddbbbff8013 NotIn 0; Location EqualTo US; ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                we are unable to connect to our servers

Hi all! Try and grab this Hit if you can:

Uttara Madurai Ananthakrishnan

Earn $5 by answering a survey about expectations of privacy on Twitter Vs. Google

I did it last night and it approved pretty quickly. $5 about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Curbie
                Curbie commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn, I threw that back last night.

This is still up, request qualification.
              Title: Task 1 • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3H...6N5GDN5I/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3H.../accept_random
              Requester: Caltech O'Doherty Lab • https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/...X4PXO/projects
              TV: [Hrly=$9.99] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0] • https://turkerview.com/requesters/AHD17C83X4PXO
              TO [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.17] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0] • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/AHD17C83X4PXO
              TO2 No Reviews • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/AHD17C83X4PXO
              Reward: 0.50
              Duration: 2:00:00
              Available: 9
              Description: A simple 20-30 minute game, followed by a 10-minute questionnaire. This task is the first of a group of 4 tasks from the Caltech O'Doherty Lab requester account, titled "Task 1" through "Task 4", that must be completed in order (see our requester page for all 4 tasks). Each task will also grant a performance bonus of up to $3. Please only accept this task if you intend on doing the remaining 3 tasks in the next few days! Please disable ad blocker before accepting the task. Please use the Chrome browser if possible.
              Qualifications: Task 1 Qualification (automatically granted upon clicking "Request Qualification" if first time completing Task) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 200; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• NoelC
                NoelC commented
                Editing a comment
                2 down, 2 more to go. Thank you for sharing.

• Ksantillan
                Ksantillan commented
                Editing a comment
                2nd bonus was 2.09 these feel like they take forever lol 2 more to go.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                I returned the second one. I have lost patience with them already.

Title: Social Cognition in Society(~ 20 minutes)| PANDA
              Requester: Northwestern Social Cognition [A1VS8NIUZGMWAF]
              (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
              Description: Study, 20 minutes, Research
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $3.8
              Qualifications: Exc: [1740707988-230399] DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/3O7HUIT8W7AXWBGI3RCEW83EUSDHR8/request; SurveyGroup [3979] DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/39XUM4N2MFTB973ND73HVWH0Z0JKHI/request; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning, everybody!

Comment

Title: Rate resumes for a hiring process | PANDA
                  Requester: Joanna Lahey [A7ZW4LI1NHV9O] (Req TV): $16.65/hr/hr
                  Description: We will show you 30 resumes from applicants to a clerical position. Please rate each candidate's ability to fulfill the position. This task should take no more than 30 minutes.
                  Time: 24 hour(s)
                  Reward: $4.00
                  Qualifications: Pilot_wave_1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• kate
                    kate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For some reason I regretted hitting the submit button on this one. We'll see.

Edit: I feel a little more confident after looking at TV.

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    kate lol I hope it turns out ok! I did it, too.
                Working...
                X