banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Stay Out of the Sun Day Friday July 3, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay Out of the Sun Day Friday July 3, 2020

Hang up your beach towels, don your coziest attire and prepare for an all-day Netflix marathon, because believe it or not, there’s a national holiday devoted to staying indoors. National Stay Out of the Sun Day falls on July 3 each calendar year and encourages us to give our skin a much-needed break from the sweltering heat. Although one doesn’t technically need to be indoors to avoid the sun, any excuse to lounge around the house for a lengthy period of time can (and should) be taken full advantage of. Moderate sun exposure will provide you with a healthy, all-natural dose of Vitamin D, but spending too much time basking in the sun speeds up the aging process.

Good morning fine people! Have a great and powerful day!

Comment

Title: Covid-19 PSA | PANDA
      Requester: Antino Kim [A2U6YZEK262E09] (Req TV): $15.34/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: You will spend about 7 to 8 minutes reading two COVID-19 announcements and answering questions about both of them. Payment is $1.25.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.25
      Qualifications: Covid19 PSA (2020_06_30) DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Brief demographic survey (4 easy questions) | PANDA
        Requester: M.O. R&D Lab [A39Z4DVRW2IYMJ] (Req TV): $32.65/hr/hr
        Description: 1 minute survey - will be used to enlarge participant pool for future studies.
        Time: 4 hour(s)
        Reward: $0.40
        Qualifications: Completed survey 0120 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Completed survey 0120b DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          less than 1 minute

Good Morning, I love the sun but a day inside watching movies is pretty good too.

Comment

Title: Play a Series of Lunar Lander Games! | PANDA
          Requester: Stanford Robotics [AODW61AO42J8M] (Req TV): $17.77/hr/hr
          Description: We will ask you to pay 60 quick games of lunar lander, some of which may involve the computer assisting you. Detailed instructions can be found on the study page.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $7.50
          Qualifications: bikes1_done DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good one! Although I sucked at the game- Average score -39

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            and I missed it

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my average was 20 maybe it wasn't so bad.

Title: Decision Making Survey w/ Video (~20mins, $1 guaranteed, $0-$10 bonus) | PANDA
          Requester: William [A2QT8JTGGXM1EU] (Req TV): $14.59/hr/hr
          Description: Decision Making Survey w/ Video (~20mins, $1 guaranteed, $0-$10 bonus)
          Time: 43 minutes(s)
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Tax DispoEffect DoesNotExist ; ROLE MODEL DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 89; Disposition Effect DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

3 mins
            Title: Social Perception Study(~ 10 minutes)| PANDA
            Requester: Darden Behavioral Lab [A1Z3WDC2OU0760]
            (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
            Description: 1 USD for 10 minutes or less
            Time: 01:00:00
            HITs Available: 0
            Reward: $1
            Qualifications: None

Comment

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone! I'm not really a sun person to begin with, I usually have a cap and sunglasses on, but today on it's going to be sun, no rain and low-mid 90's for the next week or so, too hot for me!

Got this last night, makes this week a bit better, plus the original $10.00 for the hit itself.

You've received a bonus from Alejandro Martinez Marquina for work related to 36BTXXLZ2XX8MWKS4WWGBY8G1BZR4H.
              The value of your bonus is: $23.43 USD

The Requester included this note:
              Here is your final payment from our study. Thank you for participating in our study. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]"--unique-request-token(A3HOBJ4PJUOCUN)

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                That was an awesome HIT!

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                That's great dazcat ! I'd take the rest of the day off.

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! cyvamp Sweetheart Bear
                Last edited by dazcat; 07-03-2020, 09:57 AM.

Good morning, everyone! I haven't ever been a sun person, so this is almost every day for me. lol.

Comment

Title: Play a language game | Accept
                Requester: Asya Achimova [AICN78B6C6E1Y] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$17.21] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: No Reviews
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 3.50
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Available: 1
                Description: The experiment will last 20 minutes. You will be paid 3.5 dollars
                Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• Ksantillan
                  Ksantillan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I liked this one.

Mturk is getting very slow loading for me.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is loading normal for me. Sounds like maybe your internet...did you run a speedtest?

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sweetheart , no I just reconnected to my wifi and it seems to be working better.

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bear good

Wishing all of you a happy holiday, and again I'm asking for your help. Do I need to clear browsing history, cookies, and cache (all THREE) regularly? Please be specific because I'm so technically challenged. Thanks for your help.

Comment

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I clear all 3 about once a week. It is a pain to have to sign back in to everything, but I find things just work better if I do.

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I personally do it every morning before I start work because I feel like it makes my system run better. But that might not be for everyone. Probably once a week is sufficient.

• hitforbrains
                  hitforbrains commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks everyone!

Title: Long Tone Detection Experiment - Approximately $10.00 BONUS possible for a total of $10.25 in 50 mins-1 hours | PANDA
                Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $13.72/hr/hr
                Description: Complete a variety of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a tone
                Time: 6 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.25
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Morning all!

Yosuke.i (25min, easy) Survey about career orientation and support from a company $2

It's a lot less than 25 minutes. The questions are all on one (long) page followed by demographics.

(Sorry no link)

Comment

Working...
                X