banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Liberty Bell HITs Saturday July 4, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberty Bell HITs Saturday July 4, 2020

The Liberty Bell Center was opened in October, 2003. From the southern end, the bell is visible from the street 24 hours a day.
    On every Fourth of July, at 2pm Eastern time, children who are descendants of Declaration signers symbolically tap the Liberty Bell 13 times while bells across the nation also ring 13 times in honor of the patriots from the original 13 states.

Each year, the bell is gently tapped in honor of Martin Luther King Day. The ceremony began in 1986 at request of Dr. King's widow, Coretta Scott King.

Good morning! Happy July 4!

Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Comment

Title: Personality Characteristics and Psychological Functioning | PANDA
        Requester: Logan W [AF5N1CNCPQU8S] (Req TV): $18.23/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: *$5.60 for those who pass qualifying questions* Complete online questionnaires about personality, emotions, interpersonal interactions, identities, and behavior. (about 60 minutes)
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $5.60
        Qualifications: Completed DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          screened

Good morning! Since it's a holiday and Saturday...double whammy for no money!...I think I'm just going to cut my grass. No cookouts or fireworks because the last thing I need right now is Covid.
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: English Sentences (20 Minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Michael Hahn [A30N7MYILKE2JF] (Req TV): $24.57/hr/hr
          Description: Read English Sentences (20 Minutes)
          Time: 2 hour(s) 13 minutes(s) 20 seconds(s)
          Reward: $5.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning and Happy 4th of July!

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, flawle33 to the forums.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Nan06
                Nan06 commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome aboard!

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome!

• chey79
                chey79 commented
                Editing a comment
                welcome!

Happy 4th of July everybody. Well, my air conditioner finally bit the dust yesterday. It was 20 years old and limping badly for the last couple of years. Anyway, my air conditioner guy came over to see if there was anyway to save it. Once the handler blew 2 new transformers, he said I had to get new one. His installers will be here Monday morning at 9am. Cost for anyone who might need to know $4100 including tax, 1 year preventive maintenance, 12 filters ( new kind), new thermostat-that I can really read. It's a Rheem 4 ton 16 Seer. I see them on internet at all prices but I trust this guy---AC guys in Miami are notorious crooks. What do you all pay for a new AC system?

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I haven't had to replace one, but the house I rented before I bought needed it replaced. It was well over 5,000. I think it sounds like you got a decent price

• TurknShop
                TurknShop commented
                Editing a comment
                We have a home warranty so that covered our A/C replacement. Our portion was...$100? I think? Then they replaced the actual unit outside for something like $1500. But we just got the unit, no new thermostat or filters or anything. This was also almost 10 years ago. When we first bought our house, it was already 60 years old and most stuff hadn't been replaced since the 1980s. Our warranty replaced so much during the first few years. Now we still carry it because DH thinks as soon as we get rid of it, we'll have something major need to be replaced. lol

• hanzuh
                hanzuh commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been at this house for 7 years plus visited for 2 years before that, never needed AC repair so far. Our neighbors AC just broke down this week (I don't talk to them so I don't know how much it would be, but my guess is a lot because those guys are crooks here too!). As these houses were cheaply build, I'm sure ours will break soon...

Good morning, everyone! Happy 4th of July! Not much going on here. We stay at home & make sure all the cats are inside. Fireworks have been going on already for over a month in our neighborhood. It's illegal here. I think the fine is $1200 if they're caught.

Comment

• NoelC
                NoelC commented
                Editing a comment
                Fireworks at night here as well, driving the dogs crazy.

• njeane13
                njeane13 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sometimes they don't even wait until it's dark to start setting them off, sometimes as early as 3 or 4 pm. It's crazy.

This wolf has been fishing at the falls for several hours this morning and has caught 26 salmon so far. The bears have left it alone for the time being. You can see the falls cam here. https://explore.org/livecams/brown-b...m-brooks-falls

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I love this

• kate
                kate commented
                Editing a comment
                This is incredible!

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                If you look below the main window there are other views there. There have been several moms with cubs this morning. Like this one on the River Watch cam. https://explore.org/livecams/brown-b...ar-salmon-cams

Title: Social Cognition in Society(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Northwestern Social Cognition [A1VS8NIUZGMWAF] (Req TV): N/A
              (TO): [Pay: 3.42] [Fair: 4.83] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.68]
              Description: Study, 20 minutes, Research
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $3.80
              Qualifications: Exc: [1315818802-231188] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [3995] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

strange hit, but only about 5 minutes. And now I am at 1.90 lol

Title: The Word Meaning Project | PANDA
                Requester: Jeff Binder [A29TKHVWA0ETIL] (Req TV): $15.30/hr/hr
                Description: In this survey you will be given a word and answer a series of questions about its meaning.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $1.40
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Happy Freedom From the Brits Day!

My little country has been trying to free itself from the English for years...

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about robot handing over an object to a person | PANDA
                    Requester: Paola Ardón [A27HGG8RF8UUTO] (Req TV): N/A
                    Description: We built a method that hands over an object to people with arm mobility impairments. In our study, we want to get opinions from people on this method.
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $1.00
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;

Comment

Working...
                    X