banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Bikini Day HITs Sunday July 5, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bikini Day HITs Sunday July 5, 2020

Everyone wear your bikini to work today! Stay cool!

Title: How you relate to others | Accept
    Requester: Lucie Binder [A1PBYPEOLDJ58B] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$20.42] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.17
    Duration: 15:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Evaluate brief statements about your preferred behaviors towards other people and about your environmental behavior.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

I'm glad world war 3 is over.

Comment

Title: 30 min Rating individuals who commit sex offenses (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised) | Accept
        Requester: Emily Calobrisi [AWFP8DUQULVOA] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$14.34] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 4:00:00
        Available: 0
        Description: In this study you will answer a series of questions about individuals who have committed sexual offenses. A quiet and private environment is suggested to complete this HIT.
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
        Not fun, but only took 10 mins. Gonna let it simmer....

Comment

Got mine on

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Bear PHAT

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang Bear, you have a great butt!

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks witch1 I do Zumba and cut my calories to 100,000 a day.

Title: Word memory experiment | Accept
          Requester: Christine Cuskley [A3CE6WIWW3BWZW] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$19.23] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=4.20] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 4.00
          Duration: 2:00:00
          Available: 0
          Description: look at a list of words and try to remember them ~20min
          Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good morning! Still trying to finish the yard...I take a bunch of breaks because it's so hot. It's only 8:30, but, already 80 degrees.
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

brain eating amoeba infected somebody in Florida

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/fl...officials-say/

new air conditioner comes tomorrow morning-- it is really hot

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                You take care. I hope you have a fan at least.

This was sorta fun. I was terrible at it. Took about 8 minutes.

Title: Play a Series of Lunar Lander Games! (~10 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Stanford Robotics [AODW61AO42J8M] (Req TV): $17.93/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: We will ask you to pay 20 quick games of lunar lander, some of which may involve the computer assisting you. Detailed instructions can be found on the study page.
              Time: 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $2.50
              Qualifications: bikes1_done DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Long Tone Detection Experiment - Approximately $10.00 BONUS possible for a total of $10.25 in 50 mins-1 hours | PANDA
                Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $13.97/hr/hr
                Description: Complete a variety of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a tone
                Time: 6 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.25
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US;

Title: Tone in Noise Detection Experiment - Up to $4.50 BONUS possible for a total of $4.75 in 30 minutes | PANDA
                Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $13.97/hr/hr
                Description: Complete a series of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a tone.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.25
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  You take care. I hope you have a fan at least.
                  nope I have no fan. I really need a fan---that runs on batteries. So I can use it for hurricanes. Anybody know of a good one?

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Never used one myself but it's a good idea.

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Carolyn I have one like this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FFWG0I8..._dRGaFbN25R837 that's great. Small enough to move around the house, and it's rechargable. I used it and a more expensive battery pack to help us get through a 3 day power outage after Irma.

Title: $0.40 For a 4 Minute Survey(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Kouchaki Lab [AITD5UBMZDT0Q] (Req TV): $12.10/hr/hr
                  Description: You are being asked to take part in an online research study that should take around 4 minutes and you will be paid $0.40 for your time.
                  Time: 45 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 45
                  Reward: $0.40
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [-964628419-231127] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

Don't bother - the HIT is broken at about 90% completion bar.
                    Title: Giving Judgements about sentences in English | PANDA
                    Requester: Experimental Syntax Lab [A3B92KXMRRIUZX] (Req TV): N/A
                    Description: Read some sentences of English and rate how well formed they sound. This experiment is for native speakers of English only.
                    Time: 45 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $3.75
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Object-trace participants DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Morning all.

25 minutes into the Wladislaw Mill Hit ($1 + bonus of up to $10) and I got the dreaded Heroku application error screen.

Edit: They have said they'll pay me $1 + a $2 bonus. I'll take that on a slow Sunday morning.
                      Last edited by kate; 07-05-2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• bromeliad
                        bromeliad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        kate I made it to the waiting for other player to join page and it crashed. I was able to refresh and get the page back, but then it would crash again. Rinse and repeat - maybe 10 or 15 minutes later it responded with a "nobody else showed up" completion code.

• kate
                        kate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        bromeliad I'm at the point where I see a heroku page and I know it's 50/50 whether I'll actually get to the end of the Hit. In his email the requester said there was "an error in our implementation"

• NoelC
                        NoelC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Mine crashed as well, was looking forward to the negotiation

Title: Evaluating the Subtlety of Human-Device Interactions v2 | PANDA
                      Requester: Matthew [A3SI19WYOPLE8M] (Req TV): $-/hr
                      Description: The purpose of this study is to gather information about the subtlety of actions/gestures used in human-device interactions. Your part in the study will be to identify whether or not an individual in a video interacted with any technologies or devices
                      Time: 3 hour(s)
                      Reward: $10.50
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                      X