banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Fried Chicken Day Monday July 6, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Fried Chicken Day Monday July 6, 2020

Fried chicken’s a greasy, deliciously indulgent comfort food enjoyed all over the world. But did you know that the ultimate soul food originated in our own backyard — where Scottish chicken-frying methods were combined with West African seasoning traditions — to create what is now one of the world’s favorite guilty pleasures? Fried chicken was an expensive delicacy up until World War II, but thanks to mass production techniques, we’re now able to indulge ourselves on the cheap in almost any city in the world. So on July 6, we get out our buckets ‘o’ chicken and napkins, because it’s National Fried Chicken Day.

Title: Health Questionaire(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Simon Andersen [AUF2YDNTXT9B1] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$18.02] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 111
    Description: A questionnaire about health and exercise, obstacles to exercising, and possible solutions.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [7386174-230878] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      About 6 minutes.

I do love fried chicken. My weakness is a chick fil a biscuit, oh my goodness that is amazing

Comment

• njeane13
      njeane13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like their sandwiches. I guess I'm going to have to try one of their biscuits. lol.

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      njeane13 the biscuit is amazing, fried chicken breast in a hot buttery biscuit. Now I need to go get one lol

• njeane13
      njeane13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh no. Now you're making me crave it. lol.

Greetings and Solicitations !

Comment

10 minutes

Title: A 15-min survey about COVID19 | PANDA
      Requester: XIAYU JIAO [A23NS63P6KE13T] (Req TV): $15.58/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Answer a 15-min survey about mental health, productivity, and social distancing questions during the COVID-19 pandemic
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.50
      Qualifications: Survey_enrollment_Phase2 DoesNotExist ; Survey_enrollment_Phase1 Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend.

Comment

Title: Decision-making study (4 min) | PANDA
          Requester: ScientificIntuition [A22OEC7TGY10BO] (Req TV): $13.77/hr/hr
          Description: Make decisions and evaluate options (4 min)
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          Reward: $0.39
          Qualifications: Primary Mobile Device - iPhone EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CAUS;
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Desktop Video Collection- Multi-Person | PANDA
            Requester: Noah Turk [A2P8GCCELI3EPJ] (Req TV): $36.77/hr/hr
            Description: Turkers are asked to capture videos from a desktop or laptop webcam as if two or more people are doing video chat.
            Reward: $30.00
            Qualifications: Location In US-ALUS-AR; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0;

Comment

Title: Complete a survey on relationships, a listening activity and watch a video (~30minutes)(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: University-affiliated Psychological Research [AU5EXRJVGOYBQ] (Req TV): $19.46/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 4.73] [Comm: 4.19] [Fast: 4.61]
              Description: We are seeking participants for an academic study about people in romantic relationships. Answer questions about your behavior in and thoughts about your current romantic relationship, your daily activities and your personality and demographics, then watch a video and read and respond to a scenario involving you and your romantic partner.
              Time: 37 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 2
              Reward: $3.65
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [-596008171-231304] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; TP Panel: 1845317895 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;

Comment

Title: Take a 1-question, multi-option survey (US-based only, 55-64, 45-54, 35-44, Female, Dog Owner) | PANDA
                Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Req TV): $10.39/hr/hr
                Description: For each pair of options, choose the option that best answers the question. Explain your choice. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
                Time: 39 minutes(s) 36 seconds(s)
                Reward: $0.50
                Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1Take Test; Gender In 2; Dog Owner In 1; Age Range In 456; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Teamwork in Online Partnerships(~ 120 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Chris Calhoun [A3TFWFSELA2MI2] (Req TV): $41.63/hr/hr
                  Description: This HIT asks participants to connect with an online partner to complete a teamwork-based task. Workers will complete the task, as well as answer a number of self-report surveys.
                  Time: 4 hour(s)
                  Reward: $15.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1359766517-229857] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And of course, I didn't have my Panda on!

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me neither, of course. This has become the latest elusive HIT.

Title: Types of questions around Fast Food Customer Care | Accept
                  Requester: Jonathan Sher [A27V5FOWNBTIJW] Contact
                  TV: No Reviews
                  TO: No Reviews
                  TO2: No Reviews
                  Reward: 5.00
                  Duration: 1:00:00
                  Available: 0
                  Description: Trying to understand common questions that might form part of a customer care bot
                  Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Title: Decision Making Study | PANDA
                    Requester: TLDR [A1TOHN39UKBEUT] (Req TV): $13.56/hr/hr
                    Description: Decision Making Study
                    HITs Available: 75
                    Reward: $2.00
                    Qualifications: Previous xxxx DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Stressful day today, fiancee has been exposed to COVID and one of her patients died. She's helping the patient's husband clear up the stuff today and getting a second test.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sending positive thoughts your way. I hope everything turns out allright for you both.

• chrisomni
                        chrisomni commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks y'all it's just the uncertainty right now!

• smartin
                        smartin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope everything turns out alright in the end for your fiancee. That has to be scary and stressful on you. I will keep you in my prayers

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                      X