banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Teddy Bears' Picnic Day Friday July 10, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy Bears' Picnic Day Friday July 10, 2020

How to Celebrate?
    • Take out the kids in your life and their stuffed bears for a picnic.
    • If you have to have the picnic at home, what about setting a pillow tent in the middle of your living room and treat your kids’ teddy bears to a picnic?
    Did You Know…

If you believe German history, then the birthplace of the universal pal is the small Geingen town. A seamstress, named Margret Steif, lived in this place. The girl was sick and chained to a wheelchair, so Margaret liked to sew soft toys. The creations of the young seamstress always came out extraordinary and amazing and soon took a place in the hearts of the town’s children. Parents appreciated the talent of their daughter and supervised opening a workshop, which gradually developed into a striving family business. So, the stuffed toy manufacture of Steif family emerged. The idea of creating a bear Margaret has achieved from the artist Richard Steif, who was her nephew. In 1902, according to Stephan’s sketch, the first Teddy appears.

By the way, let’s turn to bear’s name. Its origin sends us to the 2nd legend — the American one. As the American story tells us, the teddy received its name from no one else than from US President Theodore Roosevelt.​​​​​​

Good morning! The guys showed up yesterday and we went out on the boat. I'm so sunburned, but, it was so worth it! Daisy LOVED the boat, though, I'm not sure if it was the boat or that she got to spend the day with her "boyfriends" lol.
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

All I got was an answering machine, but, maybe you'll have better luck.
      Title: Answer a telephone survey about your search to buy a house or condo | PANDA
      Requester: Mark Gavagan [A1MCLYWM51MHV6] (Req TV): $-/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Please ONLY call between 8am and 5:30 pm EST. No personal or identifying info sought. Not selling anything. Not interested in mortgage part. ONLY want to hear the detailed story of your search to find a house or condo to buy.
      Time: 25 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Insurance Policyholder - Home Owners Insurance EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        I did this the other day - it went great! Quick and easy and he was nice.

• Sandcar
        Sandcar commented
        Editing a comment
        Super nice guy and so grateful to talk to us.

• witch1
        witch1 commented
        Editing a comment
        He actually called me back...I didn't block my number...and he was so nice! And sent me a Thank You bonus because I went ahead and talked to him.

Good morning! I'm Teddy Bear McTurk of the Clan McTurk.

Comment

• librarian50
        librarian50 commented
        Editing a comment
        If we could have a picnic, I would bring deviled eggs.

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        I love deviled eggs .. and potato salad.

Title: Research Study on Crowdfunding [20-30 Minutes to complete] | PANDA
      Requester: Yijing Li [A2KQV229BXAWUA] (Req TV): $15.49/hr/hr
      Description: The study invites you to accomplish an investment task on a reward-based crowdfunding platform. We will ask you to fill two surveys before and after the task
      Time: 5 hour(s)
      Reward: $3.00
      Qualifications: Completed Crowdfunding Experiment Already DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBHK; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Comment

Title: Complex memory task of orientation (Use Chrome to complete the task) | PANDA
        Requester: postlab [A1SU7LXE3755WL] (Req TV): $12.26/hr/hr
        Description: An orientation memory task. Please use Chrome. Do NOT use Firefox, IE, Opera, or Safari.
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        Reward: $10.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning to all the Teddy Bears out there.

Comment

Good morning y'all...to those who did the Clue HIT yesterday, when did you get your bonus and did it tell you how much you got? I didn't see anything about it and haven't gotten one yet. Did I suck at it that badly? I thought we got at least $1 just for following directions.

Comment

• mominavan
              mominavan commented
              Editing a comment
              I did the first one and still haven't gotten my bonus. Mine told me how much I was getting at the end of the game.

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              My bonus from the 4:30 games came in about 10 am EST. I got $4

• flawle33
              flawle33 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine was actually at noon and I got a $3.60 bonus

Title: Native speakers of American English, LISTEN TO and TRANSCRIBE 40 short phrase audio files.(20200709_PN_trans) | PANDA
            Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] (Req TV): $24.38/hr/hr
            Description: No demographic questions, listen to short phrases and transcribe them.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone. Maybe the HITs we didn't get this week, will show up this weekend? lol.

Comment

Good morning fellow teddy bears!

Comment

ou've received a bonus from MU Social Action Lab for work related to 38F60IALAGO2562A2VSYYLF7PS8T04.
                  The value of your bonus is: $2.62 USD

The Requester included this note:
                  Bonus for HIT: 38F60IALAGO2562A2VSYYLF7PS8T04 - Task: Understanding Dynamic Systems (Time-sensitive, ~45 minutes, $5 + bonus)

Comment

Title: Choose between 2 images augmented by noise for a total of 500 times | PANDA
                    Requester: R4P [A54IDKLSVPCFA] (Req TV): $24.44/hr/hr
                    Description: Before you start you need to complete a short visual acuity test as well as answer 9 questions assessing your level of depression. You also need to provide your age and gender.
                    Reward: $10.00
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Your Health and Habits Over Time(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
                      Requester: Motivation Lab [AWBZPSLX90ELQ] Contact
                      TV: [Hrly=$14.47] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                      TO: No Reviews
                      TO2: No Reviews
                      Reward: 0.10
                      Duration: 2:00:00
                      Available: 55
                      Description: Please help us learn about human behavior by participating in the first part of an online study. In this part of the study, you will be asked to answer basic survey questions about your background, health, and wellbeing.
                      Qualifications: Exc: [-1437080081-232348] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US

Comment

• NoelC
                        NoelC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        instant approval, too bad I'm not a smoker

Title: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation - 10:15 am ET / 7:15 am PT | PANDA
                      Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): N/A
                      (TO): [Pay: 3.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.77] [Fast: 5.00]
                      Description: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation - 10:15 am ET / 7:15 am PT
                      Reward: $4.00
                      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Let's talk about soda/pop .. groan

• kate
                        kate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        "We're sorry!
                        We have reached capacity for this conversation. Hope to see you next time."
                    Working...
                    X