banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

All American Pet Photo Day HITs Saturday July 11, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All American Pet Photo Day HITs Saturday July 11, 2020

All American Pet Photo Day history

All American Pet Photo Day is celebrated across the globe on July 11 through various social media platforms. According to the national calendar, this day is celebrated by posting various pictures and videos with the hashtag, #AllAmericanpetphotoday. Its inception was on social media, following which the day started being observed annually as an important ‘love-oriented’ day. It is similar to National Pet Day which was started by Colleen Paige, according to a report by a leading daily.
    All American Pet Photo Day significance

The motive of All American Pet Photo Day is the celebrate the sacred bond between humans and their adorable pets of various kind. The pet need not be of a particular breed or type. Every animal, bird, and mammal is appreciated through varied pictures and clicks. The hashtags related to pets and animals trend across the globe on All American Pet Photo Day.

Good Morning...

Okay everyone...something has come to light that I need to get started announcing. Due to the fact that Otto Heavy will soon be released, and that Tier 3 Members will have access to Otto Heavy, and Tier 2 Members will have access to Otto Lite (the version you've all [except for beta testers] been using since October), it has become necessary to reorganize the Administration app for Otto (that only I have) which controls the user Keys.

This means 2 things

1. When I switch over, everyone's keys will have to be entered manually by me again...which will take a few hours. During this time, you won't have access to anything Otto.
    2. When I switch over, everyone will have to update/reload their respective versions of Otto.
    3. Anyone that doesn't update/reload won't have access until they do.
    4. All Tier 2 members will get a free month of access to Otto Heavy to try out. At the end of that month, you will have the option to upgrade to a Tier 3 Membership, or revert to a T2/Otto-Lite level.
    5. It's going to be one great big pain in the butt for me.

I'm going to run this announcement several times for the next week or two, along with an email to everyone affected before the transition.

Any Questions ?

Comment

• NoelC
      NoelC commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you, looking forward to trying out the heavy version

• Kizzy
      Kizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks will you send the Otto key with the email

• Fisherman
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      Kizzy Yes, I can do that. I'm going to try to do this on a Sunday (not this Sunday) so as to minimize impact.

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, Hit1371 to the forums.

Comment

• kate
      kate commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello and welcome!

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome!

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Hit1371 glad to have you!

Good morning!

Title: Answer a survey about Coronavirus. | PANDA
    Requester: Consumer Survey [A2TSWJ4LV1TM44] (Req TV): $21.12/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Tell us how Coronavirus has impacted your day-to-day life.
    Time: 25 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.30
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Mutual Fund Decisions | PANDA
      Requester: Jandel Crutchfield [A1GRTB2LOJ3MQA] (Req TV): $18.39/hr/hr
      Description: Choose the correct mutual fund.
      Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 38
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning! There's a nice batch up from h2r. I have 50 submitted HITs from them in the past (at a higher pay, dang it!) and they have all approved. These HITs are easier if you side by side the HIT form with the map picture because inside the HIT the labels are very small. Just drag it over, no copying and pasting the link necessary.
        Title: Describe the location of the wanted objects in a map | PANDA
        Requester: h2r [A2C6KDVCHUGUMC] (Req TV): $18.57/hr/hr
        Description: The robot doesn't know where the wanted object is, but it knows the map! Describe the location of the wanted object.
        Time: 10 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 146
        Reward: $0.20
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• NoelC
          NoelC commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope they release more, was able to complete 10

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too, NoelC! I got 55 and then wanted to eat breakfast since they were going down so slowly. Now they're gone.

• NoelC
          NoelC commented
          Editing a comment
          TurknShop already approved

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Hope everyone has a great day and makes a little bit extra today.

Comment

Bear, thank you again for that email a few days ago for the CARE Online Research Studies that timed out on me. Jasmine went above and beyond to pay me. She put up 2 HITs with my name but other workers took them, even though they didn't have the password and code She finally figured out how to do one that only I could accept. Excellent requester!

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Great! Glad you got paid.

Hi everyone

Zachary C. Irving 1 minute 50c

Watch the timer (5 mins)

Comment

It's official! This is going to be my worst Mturk week since Christmas...

Comment

Title: Long Tone Detection Experiment - Approximately $12.50 BONUS possible for a total of $12.75 in 1-1.5 hours | PANDA
              Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $13.88/hr/hr
              Description: Complete a variety of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a tone, and which of two sounds contains more notes.
              Time: 6 hour(s)
              Reward: $0.25
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on the persuasiveness of 3 videos | PANDA
                Requester: darriel harris [A3CA0SHCDHGIN1] (Req TV): $44.21/hr/hr
                Description: You will be asked to view three videos. After viewing each video, you will be prompted to answer a few questions. Survey should take no more than 20 minutes.
                Time: 20 minutes(s)
                Reward: $7.00
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• kate
                  kate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did everyone notice one of the choices after the second video? It was obviously a mistake - I've written to him.

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did notice, thank you for emailing!

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I saw it too so I picked the middle

Originally posted by kate View Post
                Did everyone notice one of the choices after the second video? It was obviously a mistake - I've written to him.
                I noticed

Comment

Title: Decisions related to live sports | PANDA
                  Requester: Ashley Stadler Blank [A18Z2Q7NZP85US] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.94]
                  Description: We are interested in understanding how consumers make decisions related to live sports products
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I woke up to 30,002 approved HITs. I've been trying to get to 30,000 for what seems like forever. Now, on to 50,000!

Comment

• Kizzy
                      Kizzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Congrats that is awesome

• Curbie
                      Curbie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks, guys!

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment