banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Bastille Day HITs Tuesday July 14, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bastille Day HITs Tuesday July 14, 2020

Known officially as La Fête Nationale, the day English-speaking people call Bastille Day and the French commonly call Le quatorze juillet, celebrates the storming of the Bastille on the 14th of July, 1789. This event is often considered to be the start of the French Revolution, although only seven prisoners were released from the infamous prison in Paris when it was attacked by a mob anxious to seize the shot and gunpowder it held.

Though the governor of the Bastille eventually surrendered to the mob, there was fierce fighting in which ultimately ninety-eight attackers and eight defenders were killed. The released prisoners were of no political consequence, but the storming of the Bastille was indeed a symbolic victory. The Bastille was notorious as the place where the king imprisoned without due process those who opposed his absolute rule.

Within days of the storming, feudalism was abolished in France and by August the “Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen” was published. This document, inspired by the American Revolution, is a seminal work in the development of Human Rights as we understand them today.

Care to start off the morning with a qualification?
    Title: Qualification for text rating HITs with $2.5 - $10 payouts; 4 minutes | PANDA
    Requester: Conversionxl LLC [ANDVDK73INIIA] (Contact)
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 4 hours
    Available: 1
    Description: We run text rating HITs with payouts ranging from $2.5 to $10. Qual length: 4 minutes / (multiple selection)
    Requirements: CT-exc DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
    In MP-Dialog news, I have it on good authority that we have at least a few more days of HITs. So take advantage of them while you can! If they post another late night batch, I will be staying up and powering through.

Comment

• Sandcar
      Sandcar commented
      Editing a comment
      So, once you get qualified with a requester like this, do they email you when their HITs are up, or do you have to search for them throughout the day?

• CrazyCatLady
      CrazyCatLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Sandcar, I use overwatch to keep an eye our for batches

• TurknShop
      TurknShop commented
      Editing a comment
      Sandcar, it's pretty rare for a requester to email you to let you know they've posted work. Some will post on a schedule (like this one, they seem to post around the same time of day), but most of the time you'll have to watch for them yourself. It's much easier if you use a script, or a lot of times it will get posted here.

Good morning all!

Comment

Title: Are you interested in panic buying and the reasons we acquire and save things? (PART 1) (~70 mins) | PANDA
      Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] (Req TV): $16.76/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: We are looking for people to participate in a two-part online study about panic buying and the motivations to acquire and save possessions. To be eligible, you need to be 17 or older. Part-one (this study link) takes 70 minutes and you will receive AUD$13 upon completion. You will be invited to complete part-two 2 weeks later. Part-two takes 20 minutes and you will receive AUD$4 upon completion.
      Time: 3 hour(s) 33 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $9.05
      Qualifications: 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist ; 215a553bd48e0500bff7eb21dc005b7803c480e3 NotIn 01234; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; 34ee50c9eacb4e076cedf82013242ddbbbff8013 NotIn 0; Location EqualTo US; ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist ; 6a7675f5300658cf9831d1bf40515173808fbc4d DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        I might not be interested but I have definitely been panic buying.

Title: Bounding boxes: We want to be able to recognise all menu contents separately. Items is our prime label. Labels we want to identi | PANDA
      Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3OO8KUVWDSZPV] (Req TV): $13.62/hr/hr
      Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $0.90
      Qualifications: BoundingBoxTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84Take Test; BoundingBoxSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good Morning! Another hot day in South Louisiana, heat index yesterday was 120!

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow! That is too much!

• Sandcar
            Sandcar commented
            Editing a comment
            Holy cow! I'll keep my mouth shut then about my 95 degree weather in CA.

• mominavan
            mominavan commented
            Editing a comment
            It was 120 here Saturday and looking to be high today also. I hate the humidity.

Title: Answer a 5 minute opinion survey (Survey 94a) - There is 1 screener question - Only take survey once. | PANDA
          Requester: Kay Carr [A46ZND31MEF1P] (Req TV): $47.15/hr/hr
          Description: If you qualify, we want your opinions
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Finishers NotEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            5 minutes

Title: A 45 minute Remesh Conversation - 09:20 am ET / 06:20 am PT | PANDA
          Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): N/A
          (TO): [Pay: 3.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.77] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: A 45 minute Remesh Conversation - 09:20 am ET / 06:20 am PT
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          Reward: $7.50
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            use to be $7.50 for 30 minutes.

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            they have gotten cheap, but I am thankful for it this morning

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            underpaid and going overtime..not even shocking anymore

Good Morning Everyone, Hope we all make a little money today.

Comment

Caught the Honey Lab Assorted Cognitive Tasks for $6.67. Of course Honey Lab won't let me do it, so I'll be tossing it back at 9:20am EST. Why Honey Lab? Why?!!!

Comment

Good morning all!

Comment

The qual for this was posted last week, I think.
                Title: Categorize paragraphs according to certain criteria - Task after screening! | PANDA
                Requester: Miguel [A27V2DNGZPCYS8] (Req TV): $26.15/hr/hr
                Description: You will be asked to categorise paragraphs based on the use of a verbal tactic (e.g., confidence in goals)
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; goals_achieved EqualTo 1;

Comment

Good morning everyone!
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

this was nice to wake up to this morning:
                    Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Fireman Lab for work related to 3DQYSJDTZOQI151W971LXW74X8KEXU.
                    The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
                    Thank you for your participation.
                    Sincerely,
                    Fireman Lab

Comment

Working...
                    X