banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Thankful For Thursday HITs July 16, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankful For Thursday HITs July 16, 2020

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
    Requester: Amanda [A27DGCO9HI15GH] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$16.43] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your opinion about certain groups
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 60; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
    It says 30 minutes at the beginning but it only took me 6.
    Last edited by librarian50; 07-16-2020, 06:46 AM.

If you did part 1
    Title: Coping with COVID-19: Part 2 | Accept
    Requester: Brett Marroquin [A3J9YKCHVX5NQO] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$20.00] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    Reward: 4.00
    Duration: 4:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: The task consists of several surveys about emotion, coping, and COVID-19 experiences. They should take about 45-60 minutes.
    Qualifications: Completed wave 1 EqualTo 1

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Mornin Peeps!

Comment

Title: Consumer Behavior Survey (about 15 minutes) | Accept
          Requester: Thomas Allard [A25BNBUT25EFS5] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$14.04] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 3.00
          Duration: 45:00
          Available: 0
          Description: Evaluate Products.
          Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good Morning Fellow Turk Workers, I can't seem to get going today.

Comment

Title: [~15 minutes Qualtrics Study] Answer general knowledge questions(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: SocialCognitionResearchCologne [A3S0F56AR2HR2U] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$14.92] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=4.08] [Fast=4.53] [Comm=4.23] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=161] [ToS=23]
              Reward: 2.85
              Duration: 30:00
              Description: You will be presented with a range of questions, some in multiple-choice format and some open-ended

Comment

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                This was fun! and it took me 16 minutes.

Title: Attitudes Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Yphtach Lelkes [A3QABKQPGF9OKF] (Req TV): $22.02/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: Participation involves completion of a roughly 15-minute survey about political attitudes.
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 61
              Reward: $1.81
              Qualifications: Exc: [230329258-232130] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...Finally getting around to installing my new steering wheel on my truck today. I've got to go over to storage and get my wheel puller. Long story short. My Dad put the wrong steering wheel on the truck years ago. He never cared much about things like that...only that it worked. I'm one of those people that has to have things the way they are supposed to be...so...my Wife and Daughters got me this steering wheel for Father's Day this year. I'll take a pic when I'm done for you.

Comment

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Excited to see how it looks. Hope it goes smoothly for you!

Good morning all. Looks like another slow morning, but hit my weekly goal yesterday so I'm off to visit my daughter and her family for the weekend. I always take my laptop along in case something good pops up but it's nice to know that if I decide not to turn it on all weekend that's okay too.

Comment

If anyone out there is interested in a nice home-based business idea..here's one that I've entertained...and might actually get into one day. Video conversions...basically all forms of old video and audio from reel to reel, records, 8 tracks, betamax, vhs, super8, etc. to pure digital. Takes some good equipment to do it right, but there's a small fortune to be made. There's some large companies doing this, but a lot of people would rather deal locally.

Right now, I'm converting all 20 seasons of Gunsmoke from DVD to pure. My video collection is why I have so much hard drive space...48TB !

Comment

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did a HIT evaluating a website for a company that does this not too long ago.

• chrisomni
                    chrisomni commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Start up cost would be high but yep there's a goldmine there.

• kate
                    kate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Legacybox offers this service. It's super expensive!

Good morning everyone!

Comment

Good morning! I hope everyone has a good day!

Comment

Title: Answer a 30-min maximum survey about work environment in your organization(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
                      Requester: Research Team [A11WYVG9EG7Q9N] Contact
                      TV: [Hrly=$10.35] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                      TO: [Pay=3.04] [Fast=3.61] [Comm=3.20] [Fair=3.29] [Reviews=39] [ToS=4]
                      Reward: 4.50
                      Duration: 1:00:00
                      Description: Respond to survey about work environment in your organization. You need to be currently employed in an organization to participate in our study. You will have sufficient time to return the HIT to avoid any penalties.

Comment

Title: Collaborative Traveling Salesman | PANDA
                        Requester: Aaron Schecter [A2P09SN6KZFYJP] (Req TV): $27.59/hr/hr
                        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                        Description: Five to Ten minute study. Collaborate with others to solve a traveling salesman puzzle and answer questions about your experience.
                        Time: 20 minutes(s)
                        HITs Available: 9
                        Reward: $2.00
                        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; TSP Complete DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

• kate
                          kate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That was a fun Hit - thank you Bear!
                      Working...
                      X