banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Stewarts Root Beer Day HITs Friday July 17, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stewarts Root Beer Day HITs Friday July 17, 2020

For many years now, June 17th has the distinction of being National Stewart’s Root Beer Day. Celebrating this holiday each year is easy, just gather some friends and some of Stewart’s Root Beer and enjoy!

Originating in 1924 in Mansfield, Ohio, Stewart’s Fountain Classics were a brand of old-fashioned fountain sodas. They are a brand of premium soft drinks made in the United States. Founded by Frank Stewart, he set up his first drive-in root beer stand to supplement his income as a school teacher.

Commercial root beer production in the United States has been around since 1875. Producers traditionally use molasses and elements of sassafras as the main ingredients. Today, over 100 brands of root beer are produced with a range of flavors. Some add extra punches of vanilla while others lean on the caramel flavors. Some have a bitter bite while others are smooth from start to finish.

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
    Requester: Brent Coker [A22NEQE42VO4VI] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$19.34] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.62] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your opinion about some interesting stuff
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

A hale and hearty good morning!

Comment

Title: Perception Experiment (8 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: nssr perception [A3OS03TOPZ2JLO] (Req TV): $23.45/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: This HIT requires careful reading/ focus skills. In it, you will (1) carefully read some descriptions and answer multiple choice questions, (2) Type short responses to debriefing questions about the study. Thank you for your help!
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 2
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• dazcat
          dazcat commented
          Editing a comment
          I did this one, but it gave me a bit of a headache, probably because I didn't drink enough coffee yet, haha.

Originally posted by Hballarte View Post
        Bear did you finish Mr Robot?

Hballarte yes. I wasn't really impressed with the ending.

Comment

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          I stopped watching midway through the final season. Couldn't get through it.

morning peeps!!

Comment

Title: New study(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Shelonia [A3GA7G1SKS23J7] (Req TV): $20.33/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Please read the instructions carefully, as the details matter.
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Could someone please just explain something to me. I have downloaded the panda crazy helper to use for this site. But I can't figure out how to utilize it. I have never shared a HIT on a forum before. I would like to be able to post any good HITs that I find on this thread. Is it just a button I'm failing to see or something?

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, the first question is "What are you using to find Hits ?" HIt Forker, Hit Finder, Otto ?

• Saski131
              Saski131 commented
              Editing a comment
              Alright! thank you for your help. I figured it out finally! I'm using Otto and Forker. But I got it now! Sorry I'm going on only two hours sleep so I was a little confused lol.

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              Wonderful. We'll be looking forward to your shared Hits

Good morning and Happy Friday!

If you did part one, received link for part 2 in email:
            Title: A Decision Making Survey 2 | Accept
            Requester: TLDR [A1TOHN39UKBEUT] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$14.60] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.55] [Fair=4.68] [Reviews=80] [ToS=2]
            Reward: 0.90
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Available: 64
            Description: Decision Making Study
            Qualifications: max2 EqualTo 2

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Let's finish this week with a bang of hits. I need to make a little money our newest dog has to be fixed soon.

Comment

I have the Proofreading Artificial Intelligence Article Posts that is for 25.00 if anyone has a panda for it, I am going to turn it back in 10 minutes.

Comment

Title: Decision Making Study | Accept
                  Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$16.95] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=3.47] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=3.13] [Fair=4.88] [Reviews=70] [ToS=0]
                  TO2: [Hrly=8.24] [Pen=0.54] [Res=0.00] [Rec=95] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
                  Reward: 3.00
                  Duration: 1:00:00
                  Available: 0
                  Description: Decision Making Study

Comment

Title: A 20 minute Remesh conversation - 9:30am EST | Accept
                    Requester: Meghan Moore [A1HLORNYQ43JYS] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$12.54] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: No Reviews
                    Reward: 3.75
                    Duration: 3:00:00
                    Description: A 20 minute Remesh conversation - 9:30am EST start time

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      well darn. I was fixing breakfast and missed it. Meghan is usually a good moderator but she is a little cheap this morning.

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      she is cheap, but moving right along and not making me hate life haha

and she ended at 14 minutes
                      Last edited by cyvamp; 07-17-2020, 08:44 AM.

• Hballarte
                      Hballarte commented
                      Editing a comment
                      wasnt too bad today but yeah she can be cheap

Title: Social media study - approximately 15 minutes, earn $2.25! | Accept
                    Requester: Research Methods [A4JVAZ8IYG82L] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$11.73] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=2.94] [Fast=4.25] [Comm=3.31] [Fair=4.27] [Reviews=321] [ToS=2]
                    Reward: 2.25
                    Duration: 2:00:00
                    Available: 0
                    Description: Social media study - approximately 15 minutes, earn $2.25!

Comment

• bromeliad
                      bromeliad commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No code.

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on Global Warming | Accept
                    Requester: Heidi Brown [A11MPNBS4JIOSN] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$13.24] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: No Reviews
                    Reward: 2.00
                    Duration: 35:00
                    Description: We seek your opinions about the impact of global warming on Americans and their Health.

Comment

Working...
                    X