banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Junk Food Day HITs July 21, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Junk Food Day HITs July 21, 2020

Junk food is a term used to refer to food that has a lot of calories but very little or no nutritional value. Popularized in the United States in the 1950s, the word is widely used for foods that are heavily processed, and have high amounts of sugars, fats, and salt.

Studies have shown that consuming junk food once-in-a-while does not have a negative effect on health - it is only when one eats junk food for a majority of their meals that their diet can be considered unhealthy. Consuming large amounts of foods considered to be junk, can lead to several health problems, including a high risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart issues.

What's you favorite junk food? Mine is Cheetos.....

Good morning citizens of Turkland!

Lovely way to start the day.

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3EAWOID6MT5ILX0C85TLGGJR0EEV0D.
    The value of your bonus is: $19.31 USD

Comment

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy you did great! That one was really hard for me and I only got $15 something. Good job!!

• Sandcar
      Sandcar commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you! Do you remember what the title of that HIT was? I did a couple for them recently.

librarian50 I love Cheetos Puffs.

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I'm talking about! How did your scan go?

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      librarian50 it was okay except for being slow. I had to be there at 8:15 and the scan was scheduled for 8:30. It was 9:00 before they came to get me. Hopefully I will hear from the doctor today about the results.

Title: Alien Language Game | PANDA
    Requester: Emily Davis [A3CKR0GSRXW561] (Req TV): $20.26/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: You will learn a few words for objects in an alien language, and then be asked to label objects or sets of objects in that language
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Jar Game - Follow-up | PANDA
      Requester: Brett K Hayes [A1750SK7A2CT9N] (Contact)
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: [Pay: 4.60] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 3.00
      Duration: 3 hours
      Available: 1
      Description: This is a follow-up study that only previous participants are eligible for. You will be asked to make estimates and to answer numerical questions.
      Qualifications: bxie-urns_expt13 Exists

Comment

Someone from my Oncologist's office called.

The CT scan shows no evidence of the cancer I had and no evidence that it spread anywhere else.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
          CrazyCatLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Yay!!!

• Sandcar
          Sandcar commented
          Editing a comment
          Woo hoo! That is great news!!

• magnoliagal
          magnoliagal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yippee Skippee! So happy for u Bear!!

Just finished this, 77 minutes. It's repetitive, not horrible, but it is full screen the whole time

​​​​​​
        Title: Participate in a research study on human perception of space! | Accept

Requester: Stephen Cauffman [A2AG95DB3OOGKD] Contact

TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]

TO: No Reviews

TO2: No Reviews

Reward: 20.00

Duration: 12:00:00

Available: 0

Description: You will complete four different tasks involving spatial abilities as part of a research study done by NC State University. In total, the tasks take about 2 hours to complete. You will be allowed to take breaks between each task if you need to.

Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

This is pretty quick too, I did it early this morning

​​​​​​
          Title: Collecting Innovative Ideas for a Health Mobile App | PANDA
          Requester: Chenhao Zhou [A6WWHJ2L4HSPD] (Req TV): $-/hr
          Description: In this task, you will be asked to provide some ideas on a fitness app and answer some questions subsequently.
          Time: 45 minutes(s)
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman, Yesterday was a great day for me lets hope today can keep up

Comment

Title: Caption Evaluation(~ 120 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: consumer827 [A3K2P1EQFEDJSL] (Req TV): $12.82/hr/hr
              Description: You will be asked to complete an evaluation task. It will take you about 2 hours to complete this HIT. Please note that you are eligible to take this HIT only if your first language is English. In addition to a $15 base payment, you will have a good opportunity to earn an extra $2 as a bonus payment.
              Time: 4 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 2
              Reward: $15.00
              Qualifications: Exc: [1263521084-234429] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Title: A 30 minute Remesh conversation - 9:00am EST | PANDA
                Requester: Meghan Moore [A1HLORNYQ43JYS] (Req TV): $12.62/hr/hr
                Description: A 30 minute Remesh conversation - 9:00am EST start time
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only $5??????

Title: 8 min survey! | PANDA
                Requester: Bedrock Research [A3LPTILPJA609Z] (Req TV): $17.71/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.29] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: -
                HITs Available: 206
                Reward: $1.50
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
                Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Four Part Research Study on Your MTurk Experience(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: MGMT RESEARCH [A3AHJYR4Z7FQO5] (Req TV): $14.62/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 3.47] [Fair: 4.78] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.63]
                  Description: This is a four part study. It involves reflecting on your work experience on MTurk over a four-week period. Earn $10 for completing all four parts.
                  HITs Available: 5
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Inc: [229299-233749] Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [200892688-233749] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Another Honey Lab hit that I can't do because Honey Lab hates me and/or I've already done too many or whatever..... Assorted Cognitive Tasks $6.67 returning at 9:20am EST.

Comment

• Cee Bizzle
                      Cee Bizzle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think Honey Lab hates me too, I lost count of how many I've had to return because apparently I did a hit for them months ago that was similar to the 50 they've put out since then.

Good morning, everyone! I can't pick just one favorite junk food. lol.

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      french fries...easy peasy lol
                  Working...
                  X