banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Wine and Cheese Day HITs Saturday July 25, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Wine and Cheese Day HITs Saturday July 25, 2020

Wine and cheese is a classic culinary pairing and one snack is back with a new summer-ready collaboration of white cheddar and rosé.

Cheez-It unveiled a new version of it's highly buzzed-about limited-run packages that include a full box of the classic crackers and House Wine's blush-hued varietal.

"Following the success of our first edition of Cheez-It and Wine, which sold out in minutes, we knew we had to bring the partnership back this summer with a new flavor pairing," Jeff Delonis, senior director of marketing for Cheez-It, said in a statement. "White Cheddar is a long-standing favorite of Cheez-It fans and what better match than light, refreshing rosé? Not only does it perfectly complement the cheesy goodness, it’s also the unofficial wine of summer!"

Great idea!​​​​​​

short timer, but short hit as well

​​​​​​
    Title: SURVEY: Daily Habits, Risk Perception, and Wellbeing during COVID-19 (15 mins) | PANDA
    Requester: Reina Takamatsu [AZLROULJ031W7] (Req TV): $-/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: In this survey study, we aim to better understand how the COVID-19 pandemic affects our daily habits, risk perception, and wellbeing. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
    Time: 15 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.80
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope to get alot of hits today.

Comment

Good morning mighty warriors of Turklandia!

Comment

Just under 15 minutes, but perhaps not the best HIT to start your day with...
          Title: test of high speed visual image comparison | PANDA
          Requester: Marta Sabariego [AD6YAVOOJVYS] (Req TV): N/A
          Description: You will be shown pairs of images and asked to evaluate if they are the same or different
          Time: 25 minutes(s)
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: None;

Comment

Good morning! Since I'm a long time friend of Bill W.'s I'll have Pepsi with my cheese
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Feeling better?

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am, librarian50. I'm still dealing with lung issues and headaches...tired...but better.

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good to hear. It will probably be slow today, so rest up!

Good Morning Everyone...I'm having an error on the site today. Whenever I like a post, I get an error and it doesn't post. Is anyone else having this ?

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I have that sometimes Fisherman. Clearing cookies usually fixes it.

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not today, but, I have and just clear cookies and cache. I get logged off a ton though.

• Turking2Long
              Turking2Long commented
              Editing a comment
              No problems here

Title: Spot Deepfake Videos | PANDA
            Requester: Zachary Tidler [A2EYV1LY4Y3SFY] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: You will watch a series of videos and identify which ones are authentic and which are deepfakes. Then you will identify some emotions from pictures of human eyes.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

• tygroom
              tygroom commented
              Editing a comment
              Quick question when you guys post these links by the time i click on them there are none available. Do you post it for us to click it and try to work it ?? or is it for us to set up a catch for it in the future?
              Last edited by tygroom; 07-25-2020, 11:58 AM.

Title: Would you Trust a Robot to Understand Logic? (~30 minutes, desktop or laptop required) | PANDA
            Requester: NCCU Language and Knowledge Technologies Lab [A2C1WJ4VEAJC0Z] (Req TV): $18.21/hr/hr
            Description: Make a bet on which NLP model will win the competition!
            Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 300; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In AUCAGB;

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              More than I trust most humans' understanding of logic.

Title: Search Results Survey, REQUIRES SMARTPHONE, 20 - 40 min | PANDA
            Requester: User Surveys [A2RCMW9T6NFW32] (Req TV): $11.58/hr/hr
            Description: -
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 274
            Reward: $2.01
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Can you guess the verb? | PANDA
              Requester: CCL-Lab [A2D15VMI84SWKL] (Req TV): $12.92/hr/hr
              Description: The entire study will last 20 minutes. You will be asked to watch some videos and guess the missing word people in the video intend to say.
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $2.50
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning everyone. I haven't been around for a few months. lack of motivation. However I just checked out the otto update (I am not entirely sure what has changed, it's been a while) and I wanted to stop in and say hello and let Fisherman know what I think. It's pretty amazing. The new page looks extremely professional, very slick. Even though I am not working right now (much) I am keeping up my tier 3 because when I can get myself motivated I definitely want Otto in my corner., By the way I love the Otto logo too. Very cute.

Now, as I type I am running into some issues. I have hilighted qualified so it should only be trying to catch hits I am qualified for. But it's opening a ton of tabs that say I do not have the qualifications for this hit. The tabs stay open. Masters i not hilighted. So I am getting alerts to hits that I haven't caught and lots of tabs are getting opened for things I am not qualified for!

Edit: Thanks Bear !
                Last edited by ameagari; 07-25-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The same thing happens to me ameagari. The only way to stop all the tabs is to change auto accept to Accept in the background. Fisherman said he will have a fix soon. I went back to the beta for now.
                  Last edited by Bear; 07-25-2020, 10:12 AM. Reason: changed select to accept

• Turking2Long
                  Turking2Long commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good to see you here!

Happy Saturday, I battled ants again last night a local news station ran a story about how bad the ants in our area are this year. I guess ants come in cycles like locust. Anyway this is our locust year for ants.

Comment

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll try anything at this point. Those little suckers bite

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kizzy they aren't red fire ants are they?

• CrazyCatLady
                  CrazyCatLady commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm getting a steady stream of ants in the cat food despite setting out borax laced cat food for them. Doing that only seems to slow them down, then they're back in another wave a few days later.

Title: !!Long Pitch Perception Experiment - Up to $22.50 BONUS possible for a total of $22.75 in 1:45-2 hours | PANDA
                Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $13.56/hr/hr
                Description: Complete a variety of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about whether one note is higher or lower, louder or softer, etc than another note
                Time: 6 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.25
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 70; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Fisherman is having technical issues with his system so he won't be around much today. If you need help, please email him at [email protected].

Comment

Working...
                  X