banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Milk Chocolate Day HITs Tuesday July 28, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Milk Chocolate Day HITs Tuesday July 28, 2020

Milk Chocolates are one of the most devoured chocolates in the world. From young to old, almost everybody loves it. Every year National Confectioners Association celebrates the National Milk Chocolate Day as a tribute to this iconic chocolate. Here's all you need to know about it.
    National Milk Chocolate Day's history

National Milk Chocolate Day is celebrated every year on July 28. In 2020, the date falls on a Tuesday. According to reports, the history of the day dates back to 1836. The inventor of milk chocolate is Daniel Peter who was born in the village of Moudon in Switzerland.

Later in his life, he became good friends with Henry Nestle who had developed a process to make baby food using a product then known as 'milky flavour'. It was during this time that Daniel and Henry delved into the important question of 'why not combine this with chocolate?' and thus formed the idea of milk chocolates.

National Milk Chocolates was established by the National Confectioners Association to celebrate the discovery of this amazing and delectable product. It is predominantly celebrated in the US. People make different kinds of dessert using milk chocolates.
    Last edited by librarian50; 07-28-2020, 07:21 AM.

Chocolaty good morning turking titans!

Comment

mornin peeps!!! Is Mturk down for anyone else?

Comment

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        That is weird...

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Hballarte if it doesn't start working try clearing cookies.

• Hballarte
        Hballarte commented
        Editing a comment
        its working now.. just weird but I will clear cookies just to be safe

Title: Rate Outdoor Images| PANDA
      Requester: Ashton Shortridge [A3QTCDQETM327N]
      (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
      Description: Provide some information about yourself and rate 11 outdoor images by how natural, beautiful, and stress-relieving they are (8 minutes to complete). WARNING: Images are large! You can complete this much faster using a computer display rather than on a phone screen!
      Time: 00:50:00
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.02
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Qualification to Prevent Retakes DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/3KYHGZRI2VHS6PW7NN3UESN4XEKJZJ/request; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, I love super dark chocolate, like 90 percent.

​​​​​​
        Title: Complex memory task of orientation (Use Chrome to complete the task)| PANDA
        Requester: postlab [A1SU7LXE3755WL]
        (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
        Description: An orientation memory task. Please use Chrome. Do NOT use Firefox, IE, Opera, or Safari.
        Time: 02:00:00
        HITs Available: 0
        Reward: $10
        Qualifications: None

Comment

So why are the panda/search/once buttons not showing up in the forum? Is anyone else having this issue?

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I can see them. Fisherman is it a tiered issue with otto exports? Can you see this one Sweetheart ok, I cannot see the ones on the link below

Title: Watch a Video and Answer Some Questions | PANDA
            Requester: Mills Lab [ABRYXBX3CI89S] (Req TV): $10.34/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Thanks in advance for your help! Please do not participate if you have already done so -- You will not be paid for participating twice.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am not seeing them either.

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            cyvamp I cannot see them in the one you posted or in the ones posted in the forum.

Fisherman I just wanted to note that the amazon shopping alert is really helpful

Comment

Test......
            Title: Choose between 2 images augmented by noise for a total of 500 times | Accept
            Requester: R4P [A54IDKLSVPCFA] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$26.28] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: No Reviews
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 10.00
            Duration: 2:00:00
            Available: 2
            Description: Before you start you need to complete a short visual acuity test as well as answer 9 questions assessing your level of depression. You also need to provide your age and gender.
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not an Otto issue, I don't think. Not showing on this post either.

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I can see them all fine.

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              This happens from time to time. I bet they will come back.....

Easily under 4 minutes
            Title: Sexual Desire Survey | PANDA
            Requester: Lisa Dawn Hamilton [A28FNZ9UZ1KOIY] (Req TV): N/A
            Description: A very short research survey about sexual desire
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $1.50
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              this was excellent

I keep catching Zhenqiang Ying's video quality hit. Can you do more than one? I completed one last night

Comment

Regarding Panda/Once/Requester links . As we are making a gradual shift away from PC Helper to Otto for this, Hits that are posted by Otto Heavy Users contain buttons that Otto-Lite users cannot see. This will be solved shortly.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                So eventually, both Otto Heavy and Otto Lite users will be able to see all of the buttons in the forum?

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                right

The OHS Amazon Shop Reminder script is now available. This script reminds you of the Shop program each time you visit Amazon. The Shop program gives 4% of each purchase back to us and the proceeds are used for site maintenance. It is free, and you choose to opt in or out each time you visit Amazon.

It's a great, and free way to support this site.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/407694-ohs-reminder

Comment

Good Morning Chocolate lovers and the rest of you. I love all kinds of chocolate except white.

Comment

Title: Validation of Children’s Learning Activities [Version B] | Accept
                  Requester: Vanessa Lazaro [A3O50XY4RCB3G4] Contact
                  TV: No Reviews
                  TO: No Reviews
                  TO2: No Reviews
                  Reward: 3.25
                  Duration: 30:00
                  Available: 1
                  Description: Help developmental researchers design a new study by answering questions about children's storybooks! (Length: approximately 20-30 minutes)
                  Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Now I see the buttons again.

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I still do not see them.

Title: Current events study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Cindy Frantz [APXX4A9X2LPDI] (Req TV): $14.25/hr/hr
                  Description: This is a pilot study to develop materials to be used in future psychological research. In this study you will answer some questions about yourself, read a brief news article, and complete several short measures of how you think about current events. The study will take 15 minutes or less.
                  Time: 45 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 33
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Exc: [7535631-235782] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                  X