banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Surprising Saturday HITs August 1, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprising Saturday HITs August 1, 2020

Title: 6-8 minute survey about your lifestyles and your response to advertising messages (~8 mins; $1.00) | Accept
    Requester: Media Psychology Lab [A2ES0BT5XKB7A0] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$11.20] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.45] [Fast=2.56] [Comm=2.75] [Fair=2.00] [Reviews=34] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 4:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: The purpose of this study is to understand people’s lifestyles and how they respond to advertising messages.
    Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US; NSC2019.11pretest DoesNotExist

7 minutes and there will be follow ups

​​​​​​
    Title: Personal Spending in the month of August(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Johanna Peetz [A1TD89VNMSNI7I] (Req TV): $17.03/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: The purpose of this study is to examine people's spending over the course of a month in their lives. In this study we will ask you to tell us about your spending plans for the month of August. We will also ask you questions about your personal situation (e.g., income), your personality and attitudes, and about strategies you use to help you achieve your spending plans.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 55
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [5758267-236516] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;

Comment

• NoelC
      NoelC commented
      Editing a comment
      approves very quickly

Good morning!

Title: Learning a new language! | PANDA
    Requester: Inbal Arnon [AH7C6FU9LL3JZ] (Req TV): $14.09/hr/hr
    Description: You will be asked to learn a few words in a foreign language, and later be tested how well you learne
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.50
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      He changed to Masters? Sad

Title: Qualification Task for Recognizing Situations in a Video | PANDA
    Requester: Vision AI2 [A31Z1QJOPW8QID] (Req TV): $13.54/hr/hr
    Description: Annotate a 10-second Video in 2-second chunks.
    View Currently Available Qualification HITs at: https://ai2-prior-vidsitu.s3-us-west...ann_links.html
    Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
    Reward: $1.10
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Finished_VSituQual DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Mornin Peeps!

Comment

Title: Attribution Study 2(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: David DeAndrea [A2QU7473DVTPC2] (Req TV): $21.20/hr/hr
      Description: We are interested in understanding how people react to events reported in online news articles. You will view a short online news article and provide your feedback on the events that are described in the article.
      Time: 45 minutes(s)
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Exc: [7566811-235900] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; SurveyGroup [4087] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        little over 4 minutes

Good morning and happy Saturday! Gonna be another hot one for sure!
      Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

Good morning everyone! Another 4 days at work for me so hopefully I can get some hits done!!!

Comment

I have never gone over a requesters head before, but If I don't get a resolution by Monday, I think I will. I had a rejection saying they didn't have a response from me. I contacted the requester Vanessa Lazaro and explained the hit in detail, and sent a screenshot from MTS showing the hit was submitted. She replied with this...We received confirmation that you had completed the mturk form, but we do not have your submission for the qualtrics survey (the external form with the study you are describing). The last page of this survey must be submitted for us to view your completion.

I went in Mts and found the last page with the completion code and sent a screenshot, proving I completed it, and have not gotten a reply

Comment

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            Sometimes you just have to take it as far as you can. When you are right you are right and you deserve to be paid

• Curbie
            Curbie commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm sorry, that's so annoying.

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I am sorry, my Husband pulled me away for a bit. Carolyn, yes it is from the emerging minds, that is where the secondary email I have is from.

Title: Complete our challenges! $1.50, 10 mins, bonuses available | PANDA
          Requester: DJFR [A1L638YMEBJLFP] (Req TV): N/A
          (TO): [Pay: 4.91] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: Complete various challenges and a short questionnaire; bonuses available
          Reward: $1.50
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Wave 1 DoesNotExist ; Wave 2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: STORY SURVEY | PANDA
            Requester: Paula Lorenzo Geada [A2VCBLKNNDH809] (Req TV): N/A
            Description: The purpose of this study is to understand the way in which humans comprehend language in context (6-7 minutes). Please note that participants should be native speakers of English.
            Reward: $1.10
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Title: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment (30~35min) | PANDA
              Requester: cogdevlabosu [A2KJN03BHPUULH] (Req TV): $27.41/hr/hr
              Description: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment on psychology, cognitive
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $6.50
              Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Investment Decision and Questionnaire | PANDA
                Requester: K.K. Dworkis [A38NGHCDXG8SN7] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: Answer a questionnaire and hypothetical investment questions
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This wan't too bad!

I am now at 18 days, still waiting for my COVID results.

Comment

• Curbie
                  Curbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow, that is ridiculous.

• chrisomni
                  chrisomni commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I could have flown back to Australia, gone through a 14-day quarantine, got tested, flown back, and had results by now. I'm in Florida, so it's about to be even worse with the storm closing labs. What's annoying is they said 3-7 day turnaround so I went there because it was quicker than anyone else.

• Sandcar
                  Sandcar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Damn! I'm so sorry.

Good Morning, Happy Saturday everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X