banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Lighthouse Day HITs Friday August 7, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Lighthouse Day HITs Friday August 7, 2020

It was on this day in 1789, that Congress approved an Act for the establishment and support of lighthouse, beacons, buoys and public piers. In Celebration of the 200th Anniversary of the signing of the Act and the commissioning of the first Federal lighthouse, Congress passed a resolution which designated August 7, 1989 as National Lighthouse Day.

As America continues its technological progress into the 21st century, it becomes easy to forget the wholesomeness and serenity of preindustrial establishments such as lighthouses. The history they provide gives us the opportunity to step back in time and learn more about our country. The contributions they made to our society, from protecting our coasts to guiding our sailors, should continue to be appreciated and remembered.

May good HITs find their way to us today.

Good morning. I've been a little quiet this week. Dealing with one of my cats being sick. Had an emergency room visit and a regular visit with him. He was continuously throwing up and constipated. Hopefully he's getting better after those two visits and three meds.
    Title: Survey. Easy Money: Read two scenarios, give us your opinions and earn $1.20! | Accept
    Requester: Nan liang [AP9SRAYF42H24] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$17.94] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.20
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Workplace fairness survey. Please provide your opinion about workplace fairness. All responses will be reviewed immediately after survey is closed on Aug 8th, or after the quota (25) is reached. Requester will check the progress every hour.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; 0723_Taken DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
    Last edited by dazcat; 08-07-2020, 06:58 AM. Reason: wow, too many typos, too little coffee :)

Comment

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor kitty, hope he feels better really soon!

• hanzuh
      hanzuh commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope he'll be better soon!

• dazcat
      dazcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks cyvamp Bear Kizzy Curbie hanzuh We're hoping, but he's still not quite himself yet.

Good morning!

GOAL!

You've received a bonus from Leo Hoeft for work related to 3909MD9T2ZO4ZW5R9F0I3TZGPS7EFR.
    The value of your bonus is: $0.20 USD

Comment

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess we see who made all the bonus money today! We all might as well just pack it in now.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      Treat yourself to something nice.

• Kizzy
      Kizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I heard in my head one of those soccer announcers yelling GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL

Title: Mental Health Hotline | PANDA
    Requester: Antino Kim [A2U6YZEK262E09] (Req TV): $15.20/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: You will spend about 10 minutes watching a recorded interaction between a mental health hotline agent and a user, and answering questions about your opinions of the interaction and the agent. Payment is $2.00.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Mental Health Hotline (2020_08_04) DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      about 8 minutes

this helps, since I am at P.E. 28 Not even a handful of pick fu to do

​​​​​​Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Frisch for work related to 3I6NF2WGJK19G6YIZZH7LONG7155GZ.
    The value of your bonus is: $5.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
    Thank you for participating in our economic experiment. You have been awarded a bonus of 5.25$

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Comment

Title: Research Study - 2 minutes, $.25 (~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $16.20/hr/hr
      Description: Your HIT will be rejected if: your MTurk ID or IP address appears more than once in any complete or incomplete responses (e.g., you reopen or restart the survey) OR you submit your HIT without completing the entire survey (e.g., you submit your HIT without reaching the page with a 4 digit completion code)
      HITs Available: 103
      Reward: $0.25
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [238460-237871] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Will a defendant violate pretrial release terms? | PANDA
        Requester: Chenhao Tan [A1CI7LU7ACZJJG] (Req TV): $13.19/hr/hr
        Description: You are going to decide if a defendant would violate pretrial release terms.
        We expect 5-13 minutes (payment ranging from $1.00 to $2.60 accordingly) depending on the task that you are assigned to.
        The base payment is $1.00 and the additional reward will be paid as a bonus.
        Every person can only finish 1 HIT in this study.
        HITs Available: 170
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Will a defendant recidivate in two years? | PANDA
          Requester: Chenhao Tan [A1CI7LU7ACZJJG] (Req TV): $13.19/hr/hr
          Description: You are going to decide if a defendant would recidivate in two years.
          We expect 5-13 minutes (payment ranging from $1.00 to $2.60 accordingly) depending on the task that you are assigned to.
          The base payment is $1.00 and the additional reward will be paid as a bonus.
          Every person can only finish 1 HIT in this study.
          HITs Available: 344
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning, It if finally Friday of a pitiful week for me. I do what I always do after a week like this maybe next week.

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              If my monthly earnings end up ok, I am fine. Some weeks are just not great

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              That's how I look at it as long as I make what I want by the end of the month its okay to have slow weeks

Mornin Peeps!

Comment

Title: Consumer Preferences of Market-Related Traits of Ratibida Columnifera | PANDA
              Requester: Kaitlin Hopkins [A3C2RK98DITZBT] (Req TV): $13.35/hr/hr
              Description: Answer questions about native plants and their market related traits.
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Title: Answer questions about pictures of dots | PANDA
                Requester: UMD Linguistics Research Group [A2DK3VTMC9CF32] (Req TV): $19.80/hr/hr
                Description: Takes under 15 minutes. You’ll answer questions like "are most of the dots green?". This is a linguistics study on speakers of standard American English.
                Reward: $1.67
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; AlreadyDoneSubset1 DoesNotExist ;
                Title: Survey: Workplace behavior and personality | PANDA
                Requester: Ryan [AFCUM17FQNLI8] (Req TV): $25.26/hr/hr
                Description: This study is being conducted by members of the Psychology Department at American University, in Washington, D.C. Answer questions about your personality and witnessing certain behaviors in your workplace. The study should take about 20 minutes to finish.
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Survey about a Charity Appeal(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Rhonda [A3Q90V8JU926SJ] (Req TV): $22.36/hr/hr
                  Description: You will be asked give feedback on a prototype charity appeal
                  Time: 3 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 22
                  Reward: $1.50
                  Qualifications: Exc: [238376-237787] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Less than five minutes...great hit!

Title: Stress and Coping in the COVID-19 Pandemic Follow-up (Survey 6)(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
                  Requester: Strunk Lab [AA6VDRM9ZRTEV] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$12.76] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                  TO2: No Reviews
                  Reward: 2.00
                  Duration: 6:00:00
                  Available: 8
                  Description: Help us learn about how people are coping with the stress of the COVID-19 pandemic
                  Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Title: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:15 am ET / 6:15 am PT | PANDA
                    Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): $13.21/hr/hr
                    Description: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:15 am ET / 6:15 am PT
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    Reward: $5.00
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
                      librarian50 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't really care how long it takes to get started, just as long as they end on time.

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      omg .. 12 minutes and still waiting

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      me too librarian50 being so late doesn't bode well though
                  Working...
                  X