banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Terrific Tuesday Hits - August 11, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrific Tuesday Hits - August 11, 2020

Good morning beautiful people!

Title: Survey about communication at work | PANDA
    Requester: Julia Rieg [A3RS8J9J5NYFXB] (Req TV): $10.53/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: You will be asked questions based on a described scenario between yourself and a project leader
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.20
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

easy one

​​​​​​
      Title: ~8 min. survey about a shopping scenario | PANDA
      Requester: HSE Retail/Marketing Lab [A1RRMDWB1JECTP] (Req TV): $17.29/hr/hr
      Description: We will present you with a shopping scenario and ask you some questions regarding the shopping scenario.
      Reward: $1.20
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Mornin Peeps!!!
        Title: Mark indivisual trees in aerial images | Accept
        Requester: Guang Chen [A33YLG99YKG0XQ] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$41.56] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 13.00
        Duration: 1 day
        Available: 0
        Description: Please put a keypoint at the center of each individual tree in the images. If it is difficult to localize the center, put a keypoint at where it is most likely the center. Please label all the trees. But don't label the shadows, grass or stones.
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good morning everyone, and I hope today is better than yesterday!

I just realized I got a rejection from a hit I did on 8/1 but just noticed now. It could have been my mistake, but there were many other recent rejections on Turkopticon. I emailed but I doubt I will hear anything. His response:

Thank you for your time and your participation. We are sorry that you didn't pass the attention-detection question.

It was this hit. So a heads up for this requester:

Media Psychology Lab
          6-8 minute survey about your lifestyles and your response to advertising messages (~8 mins; $1.00)

Comment

• NoelC
            NoelC commented
            Editing a comment
            the response I got:
            Question: Please check the statement that appeared in the ad.

Sentence: “Curb global warming by replacing the light bulbs in your home!”

The correct answer: True
            Your answer: False

• Sandcar
            Sandcar commented
            Editing a comment
            Got a rejection from them, too, for the same reason.

• Sandcar
            Sandcar commented
            Editing a comment
            JMo9597, I asked them that very same question! Doubt I will get a second response from them.

Good Morning Everyone…

I wanted to give everyone a reminder about our Amazon Shopping Program. What’s that ?

Near the top of any page on the site, there’s a link called “SHOP”. This link takes you to Amazon. Nearly any purchase you make after following this link gives us back 4% that is put toward site costs and maintenance.

This program costs you nothing, and is a great, and free way for you to support the forums.

In case you tend to forget about this, as many of us do, we have a handy little reminder script. I’d really appreciate it if you would consider installing it.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/407694-ohs-reminder

This script will give you the option of using the Shopping Program any time you go to Amazon.

Comment

• amyndods
            amyndods commented
            Editing a comment
            Fisherman so I kind of figured it out. But I need to know the name.. It says "Or pick your own charitable organization"... I usually just pressed the shop button above, but if I could change this it would make it easier.

• CrazyCatLady
            CrazyCatLady commented
            Editing a comment
            amyndods I think it's a different program - the shop now link is more like amazon affiliate program whereas the other one is the smile.amazon.com charity donations

• amyndods
            amyndods commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I see. I'll just continue to use the button then! Thank you!

​​​​​​
          Title: Learn a small part of a new language | Accept
          Requester: Wataru Uegaki [A1VNFL39NLJA0C] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$16.94] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 3.00
          Duration: 45:00
          Description: Learn a small part of a new language, earn $3 for 15min

Comment

Good Morning, hope today is better than yesterday. Let's make some money

Comment

About 9 minutes
              Title: Thinking style survey(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Thomas Talhelm [A4B76283FISRL] (Req TV): N/A
              (TO): [Pay: 4.47] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
              Description: survey
              HITs Available: 11
              Reward: $3.00
              Qualifications: Exc: [7644201-238549] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• BlueMoods
                BlueMoods commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't see this when I posted my question. I'm kind of nervous because it only took me 8 and the estimated time is ~20.

Did anyone do the Thinking Style survey? It says it should take around 20 minutes but it only took me 8. I'm scared to submit it.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I am about to start it, just let it simmer in your que for a bit, then submit
                Last edited by cyvamp; 08-11-2020, 08:02 AM.

• BlueMoods
                BlueMoods commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm at 18 minutes now so I'll go ahead and submit. I'll be curious how long it took for you.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                under 8 for me, I am a very fast reader, I will simmer too

​​​​​​
              Title: Survey about Social Distancing and Physical, Mental, and Social Health | PANDA
              Requester: Erin Jones [A3KX1CF9VJQHAG] (Req TV): $14.09/hr/hr
              Description: Answer questions about your physical, mental, and social health since the arrival of COVID-19 in the United States
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $3.50
              Qualifications: COVID-19 v1.0 Respondents DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                25 minutes, a bit too long

Good morning everyone!

It used to be quite rare to see someone reporting a rejection here. Now we seem to be seeing them every day, from multiple requesters. Oh, and they all seem to be for ridiculous reasons.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I got 3 this week, all unfair...I went the last 5 weeks with none

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                I got four last week, all unfair with no response or explanation from the requesters.

• Saski131
                Saski131 commented
                Editing a comment
                I got just one. But it was very unfair. Aggravating.

​​​​​​
              Title: Listen to sounds and rate how they make you feel (Batch 01) | Accept
              Requester: Stuart Cunningham [A1A6FX2LAF24XF] Contact
              TV: No Reviews
              TO: No Reviews
              Reward: 1.80
              Duration: 1:00:00
              Description: You will be asked to rate a set of sounds for valence and arousal, based on how each sound makes you feel. There are no right or wrong answers, just select the rating that describes the way each sound makes you feel.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                broken half way through...sigh

As we continue.

Comment

Title: Short Survey Task About Federal Programs(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Chris Boyce-Jacino [ASPV0O078YM2G] (Req TV): $17.71/hr/hr
                Description: Complete a short survey where you will read descriptions of federal programs and answer questions about them.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 3
                Reward: $1.33
                Qualifications: Exc: [1982821528-238649] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                X