banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Kool-Aid Day - August 14, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Kool-Aid Day - August 14, 2020

Happy Kool-Aid Days! Kool-Aid Days during the second weekend of August recognizes the invention of Edwin Perkins in 1927. The original name of the product was “Fruit Smack.” The company changed the name when they switched to powder.

About 2 minutes

Title: Answer a survey about markets! | PANDA
    Requester: Tami Kricheli Katz [A5RD8IS2Q61ZI] (Req TV): $26.40/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Give us your opinion about markets
    Time: 8 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.50
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I was worried about that timer, but it was quick

Title: Record audio clips for acoustic echo study | PANDA
    Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] (Req TV): $24.38/hr/hr
    Description: We are collecting audio clips of your speech recorded in different situations for a total duration of about 1 minute. The upload size of all the recordings together will be roughly between 4 and 40MB. This HIT can be done on Windows machines only.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Participated in Real recordings for echo detection already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

Title: Complete some questionnaires about yourself and 2 separate decision making tasks. Takes ~1hr. | PANDA
      Requester: Nicholas VanDam [A25FRBF3QK9YBR] (Req TV): $16.34/hr/hr
      Description: Answer questions about your psychological health and well-being. Chose options which will result in the greatest points.
      Time: 3 hour(s)
      Reward: $10.00
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 74; Location EqualTo US; Block Priors VBT DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Alien Language Game | PANDA
        Requester: Emily Davis [A3CKR0GSRXW561] (Req TV): $19.97/hr/hr
        Description: You will learn a few words for objects in an alien language, and then be asked to label objects or sets of objects in that language
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Family Caregiver Questionnaires | PANDA
          Requester: Stanford CERC [A11Z1VBPID78EA] (Req TV): $35.33/hr/hr
          Description: You will be asked to fill out a survey that contains approximately 200 questions.
          Time: 24 hour(s)
          Reward: $15.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

I think I will suck it up and do it today

Title: Strategy and Language Specification Study (Up to $7.5 for avg 51.2 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: Gombolay Lab [AC49Z5CPIDABX] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 5.50
            Duration: 1:30:00
            Available: 0
            Description: In this study, you are being asked to participate in a data collection task. The purpose of this study is to collect english language specifications for your strategies in the board game RISK. You do not need any prior knowledge of RISK for this study
            Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              nope, changed my mind

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              That bad huh

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Bear, I was watching the beginning video and was like what? lol I answered the questions correctly, then hit page 2 of instructions and was like, know what...no, just no

mornin peeps!

Comment

kinda underpaid, but got a .25 bonus instantly

​​​​​​
              Title: Financial Decisions(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: SCIP Lab [A6YR6DJM3TQ2L] (Req TV): $12.07/hr/hr
              Description: During this study, you will be asked to make financial decisions. The survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. This HIT can only be completed once. Follow the study hyperlink to see if you are eligible to participate.
              Time: 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 24
              Reward: $0.25
              Qualifications: Exc: [2048054950-239337] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about sharing memories and stories in your family | Accept
                Requester: Celia Harris [A2CYT815TRONTA] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$30.32] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 6.00
                Duration: 1 day
                Available: 0
                Description: The includes questions about memory sharing, family knowledge, your mood and stress levels, and your identity.
                Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone…If you don't do anything else today....do this...lol

I wanted to give everyone a reminder about our Amazon Shopping Program. What’s that ?

Near the top of any page on the site, there’s a link called “SHOP”. This link takes you to Amazon. Nearly any purchase you make after following this link gives us back 4% that is put toward site costs and maintenance.

This program costs you nothing, and is a great, and free way for you to support the forums.

In case you tend to forget about this, as many of us do, we have a handy little reminder script. I’d really appreciate it if you would consider installing it.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/407694-ohs-reminder

This script will give you the option of using the Shopping Program any time you go to Amazon.

Comment

• amyndods
                    amyndods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Installed. I'll have to remember that I need to use the amazon url and not the smile.amazon url.

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've been putting this script to work. Been ordering a lot for back to school stuff.

• CrazyCatLady
                    CrazyCatLady commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I need to see what I can pull off my subscribe and save and order separately. It's too bad we can't get credit for subscriptions as well.

Good morning my wonderful Turk kindred! I hope everyone has a fantabulous day! I have a serious case of burnout
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Grinding through poor paying hits will make you burn out quick!

• Sandcar
                    Sandcar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cyvamp, as will having super slow days waiting around for something to pop up.

Title: 15 Minute Psychology Survey — Attitudes towards health supplements & Hypothetical auction(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: PhD Researcher UWA [A3ERXS7CC9VDJS] (Req TV): $14.22/hr/hr
                  Description: This is a psychology survey, you will answer questions about your attitudes to health supplements, such as vitamins. You will read some articles about a particular supplement, and you will participate in a hypothetical online auction. You will be paid $2.50 upon completion.
                  Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 76
                  Reward: $2.50
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [7643120-239328] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• ProtectorOfKittens
                    ProtectorOfKittens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can't get this to advance past the consent page.

• ProtectorOfKittens
                    ProtectorOfKittens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, never mind, the arrow just takes FOREVER to appear.

Good Morning to the great people of Our Hit Stop! Let's do Friday!

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I'm ready for the weekend. Maybe catch up on some Zzzzs. lol.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      cyvamp njeane13 I am exactly the same. I've always got a baby to feed in the wee hours of the morning since my youngest four kids are 4, 3, 1, and 5 months. My little roosters start crowing early.

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sweetheart, my kids are teens so I don't see them til the afternoon, but I am pretty sure the dogs would let me know if I slept too long. I usually wake the dogs up lol

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      cyvamp lol
                  Working...
                  X