banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - August 16, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - August 16, 2020

Good Morning All!

1962 Ringo Starr replaces Pete Best as Beatles' drummer, first official concert two days later
    1968 Singer and actor Frank Sinatra and 3rd wife actress Mia Farrow divorce after 2 years of marriage
    1972 Morocco King Hassan II's B727 shot during failed coup attempt by General Mohamed Oufkir. Reportedly, King Hassan grabbed the radio and told the rebel pilots "Stop firing! The tyrant is dead!", fooling pilots to break off attack
    1989 A solar flare from the Sun creates a geomagnetic storm that affects micro chips, leading to a halt of all trading on Toronto's stock market.
    2008 Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt sets new world record of 9.69 seconds to win the coveted 100m gold medal at the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics
    2016 "When the Levees Broke" documentary directed by Spike Lee, of effects of Hurricane Katrina on New Orleans, premieres at New Orleans Arena

Title: Answer a follow-up survey about your experience as a family caregiver for an older family member | Accept
    Requester: ES Chang [A3QQUQ7GTZUL6X] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$7.16] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 3:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Thank you for taking part in our survey four weeks ago. We would like to invite you for a 20-min follow-up survey about your experience as a family caregiver and recent interactions with your care-recipient.
    Qualifications: Second round of dehuman follow-up EqualTo 1

Comment

Good morning!
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Economics survey | PANDA
        Requester: TradeVisibility [AHJCP4044V5YY] (Req TV): $16.14/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: 4.31] [Fair: 4.56] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.33]
        Description: Survey about the coronavirus and economics
        Time: 24 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 3
        Reward: $0.70
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Parenting 1.5-5 year olds in Pandemic ~45 min | Accept
          Requester: Alicia Mendez [A246WDCBJ7T27D] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$22.90] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 7.00
          Duration: 11:40:00
          Description: This survey is for any parent of a child ages 1.5 -5 years old. For compensation you must complete survey IN FULL and input MTurk code here.
          Qualifications: Masters Exists

Comment

30 seconds

​​​​​​
            Title: Tell us what is your political cause? Must support a political cause to participate(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] (Req TV): $12.39/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.01] [Fair: 4.43] [Comm: 2.83] [Fast: 4.43]
            Description: 1 question survey - We're interested in whether you have a strong inclination toward a political cause. By strong inclination, we mean a cause that you love, value, and in which you invest a significant amount of time and energy. If you don't have a political cause please do not take this survey.
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $0.10
            Qualifications: Exc: [239454-238865] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Faster than the usual... but still all those miscellaneous questions required at the end that take longer than the actual survey.

Title: Compare 2 options, 1 written response | Accept
              Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$9.72] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=4.19] [Fast=4.79] [Comm=4.21] [Fair=4.72] [Reviews=311] [ToS=1]
              TO2: [Hrly=6.60] [Pen=0.26] [Res=1.00] [Rec=82] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 0.14
              Duration: 12:00
              Description: Pick which choice that best answers the survey question. Explain your choice. Additionally, fill out 6 demographic selections. If you've done our HITs before most of these will already be prefilled.
              Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; TWL GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine stay checked so I don't have to keep repeating them at the end

• JMo9597
                JMo9597 commented
                Editing a comment
                Many are already checked, but it seems more have been added. Asking what device I completed on, social media preferences and how often I use social media.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe I checked them a while back, I have started doing every pick fu available over the last couple of weeks

Good morning!

It's Hits & Gravy Sunday!

Comment

Title: Challenge: Discover the Limits of Your Working Memory | Accept
                Requester: Peter Aungle [A1M8JXD2QINBC3] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$11.83] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                Reward: 2.00
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Description: In this study, you'll work on a task designed to challenge the limits of your working memory. The task starts off easy and gets progressively more challenging as you advance to higher levels. More details provided in the informed consent.
                Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome back librarian50 ! Hope you had fun!

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bear, it was more than fun, it was the best week ever! Did anything exciting happen while I was gone?

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, not much excitement. Slower week than normal for me.

Title: Play an online game and answer a survey about it (TOP 50% SCORERS WILL EARN $5.00 IN TOTAL!) | Accept
                Requester: Research Study [A1RQKJ0XZOLBP9] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$10.87] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=2.43] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
                Reward: 3.99
                Duration: 1:40:00
                Available: 0
                Description: Play an online game and answer survey questions about your experience. TOP 50% SCORERS WILL EARN $5.00 IN TOTAL. PLEASE DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER DURING GAMEPLAY.
                Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Title: $2 for a 12-minute survey on health(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: CAH [AN05FV7XTDOY3] (Req TV): $21.42/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                  Description: Answer a 12-minute survey on health behaviors
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 67
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: SurveyGroup [4161] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1827201700-239504] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    13 minutes for me

There are a bunch of Plancky hit up if you are qualified and so inclined

Comment

• TurknShop
                    TurknShop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did about $25 worth before having to leave for basketball. Boo! I thought about staying home and letting him go alone, but decided to cheer him on. I'll hope that more post this week.

Tranquil
                  Title: Survey about Poetry and Emotions (8 min) | PANDA
                  Requester: Research-YSSD [A1PMUNGUNZY2OP] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: A academic survey (around 8 min) about how you feel after seeing a peotry and emotion word
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 2
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Hi all! I'm trying to get as much work as possible done early, because we're supposed to hit the upper 90s this afternoon (practically unheard of in Seattle). I start fading once the temp gets to the mid 80s

Comment

Um...heck no

​​​​​​Your compensation will depend on your active participation in the study's activities, including an essay-writing task. Participants who do not write a unique essay of at least 1,000 characters on the assigned topic will only receive $0.10 for their time. Further, any participants who submit duplicate essays (i.e., essays identical to those submitted by other participants) or essays consisting of identical repeated lines (i.e., the same sentence(s) copied and pasted to fulfill the 1,000-character length requirement) will only receive $0.10 for their time. However, if you do write a unique essay of at least 1,000 characters on the assigned topic that is not a duplicate essay and does not consist of identical repeated lines, you will receive a $0.90 bonus so that your total compensation is $1.00.

Title: BONUS OPPORTUNITY (EARN UP TO $1.00): Psychology Survey: 5-10 minutes | PANDA
                      Requester: Social and Moral Cognition Lab [A1X2Y7IXNZ4FBL] (Req TV): $17.71/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                      Description: Take a survey to answer some questions about yourself and your opinions!
                      Time: 3 hour(s)
                      HITs Available: 1
                      Reward: $0.10
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; TCG_Completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        hahaha ..

• hanzuh
                        hanzuh commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was expecting some kind of a good bonus after so many mentions of unique... $0.90 lol lol lol!
                    Working...
                    X