banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - August 17, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - August 17, 2020

Good Morning All!!

1903 Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America
    1933 MLB player Lou Gehrig plays record 1,308th consecutive game
    1957 Baseball player Richie Ashburn fouls and hits fan Alice Roth twice in the same game at bat playing for the Philadelphia Phillies, 1st hit breaks her nose, 2nd one hits her while she is on the stretcher
    1998 Monica Lewinsky scandal: US President Bill Clinton admits in taped testimony he had an "improper physical relationship" with the intern and on the same day admits before the nation he "misled people" about the relationship
    2004 MD5 collision found by Chinese researchers.
    2017 Collision of two neutron stars witnessed for the first time first picked up by US-based Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (Ligo)

Good morning!

Let's make today the best hit day in hit day history!

Comment

Title: Managerial Decision making study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Vijaya Venkataramani [A3E3RL5HQP8YFK] (Req TV): $14.78/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: A 15 minute scenario study; pays $1.50
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.50
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

5 minutes. Morning all

Title: Complete a questionnaire about exercise attitudes | Accept
        Requester: Zachary Zenko [A1773QM6V115P] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$27.48] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 1.50
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: Complete a questionnaire about exercise attitudes
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          Good one. Ended sooner than I thought. 3 1/2 minutes.

Title: Bounding boxes: Please draw bounding boxes around all the dices in the image, and choose the right label (one to six). | PANDA
        Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1LWCCSJWAGBW] (Req TV): $13.36/hr/hr
        Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 13
        Reward: $0.20
        Qualifications: BoundingBoxTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84Take Test; BoundingBoxSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Great start to my morning. I was on my walk, it was still pretty dark, and I passed by two Does. They were about 15 feet from me and didn't even run. I love that!

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            dazcat, I would end up feeding them, I know it lol. We have a fenced-in yard and dogs, so I never see them in my yard. The bunnies come and eat my plants in the front though

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            Aw what a nice way to start the day! They are so cute.

• Valley
            Valley commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning all. One of my nurses told me he lives on a farm in rural NC. During deer hunting season he never sees so much as a dropping. The minute the season’s over they’re all over the property - smart😁 Apparently turkeys have the same aversion to being shot!

my 1st sticky with no bonus. It surprised me by asking for facial expressions and I kept laughing...I failed lol

Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - EGcRTgCmC5HCCVU0L6vSk | PANDA
          Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (Req TV): $12.75/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 4.41] [Fair: 4.73] [Comm: 4.12] [Fast: 4.77]
          Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
          Time: 20 minutes(s)
          Reward: $0.40
          Qualifications: Age_Test LessThanOrEqualTo 70Take Test; Age_Test GreaterThanOrEqualTo 18Take Test; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Boy it was hard to get up this morning, hope today makes it worth it.

Comment

Good morning!
              Title: Answer a survey about your attitudes towards a brand| PANDA
              Requester: C O Newman [AEMYLU526IMXY]
              (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
              Description: Tell us about your attitudes towards a brand
              Time: 00:15:00
              Reward: $0.5
              Qualifications: None

Comment

Good morning, beautiful peeps. Keep an eye on the Atlantic...it's starting to hop!
                Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

Windows Only so it knocked me out

​​​​​​
                  Title: Record audio clips for acoustic echo study | PANDA
                  Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] (Req TV): $24.38/hr/hr
                  Description: We are collecting audio clips of your speech recorded in different situations for a total duration of about 1 minute. The upload size of all the recordings together will be roughly between 4 and 40MB. This HIT can be done on Windows machines only.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Participated in Real recordings for echo detection already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;
                  Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

Title: Rank 5 options, 1 written response | PANDA
                    Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Req TV): $10.95/hr/hr
                    Description: Rank the survey options in order of preference and give a written explanation way. Additionally, fill out 6 demographic selections. If you've done our HITs before most of these will already be prefilled. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
                    Time: 36 minutes(s) 37 seconds(s)
                    Reward: $0.32
                    Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1Take Test; Gender In 2; Age Range In 2345; TWL GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Amazon Prime Membership In 1;

Comment

Title: A survey of accessibility and human factors in online crowdwork (Survey 1) | PANDA
                      Requester: CamIIS [A2FU09EGM0HGY6] (Req TV): $10.93/hr/hr
                      Description: Answer a few short questions for research purposes.
                      Time: 20 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $0.25
                      Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: 20 Minute Stress Management Video Evaluation | PANDA
                        Requester: SHADE Lab [A1DFTSGWVWMHL0] (Req TV): $65.08/hr/hr
                        Description: Most eligible participants can complete this HIT in under 20 minutes - please complete it in one sitting. It involves answering surveys, and engaging with and providing reactions to a stress management video.
                        Time: 2 hour(s)
                        Reward: $5.00
                        Qualifications: Completed Stress Mgmt Survey Already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

i can't catch anything this morning.... $0.50 in the past 25 min. I Hope it will pick up soon.

Comment

• witch1
                            witch1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            PE: 0.00....yeah its been spectacular this morning!

• cyvamp
                            cyvamp commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's very slow, I have done every pick fu and 2 surveys...P.E. 4.95

• TurknShop
                            TurknShop commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Monday mornings are garbage 99% of the time for me. Things typically pick up around 1:00 Eastern, so I don't feel too bad about just lounging around or taking care of house stuff before then.
                        Working...
                        X