banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Bacon Lover's Day HITs Thursday August 20, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Bacon Lover's Day HITs Thursday August 20, 2020

1. Bacon is one of the oldest processed meats in history. The Chinese began salting pork bellies as early as 1500 B.C.
    2. More than half of all homes (53%) keep bacon on hand at all times
    3. Pregnant women should eat bacon. Choline, which is found in bacon, helps fetal brain development
    4. Each year in the US more than 1.7 billion lbs. of bacon are consumed
    5. Bacon is said to cure hangovers

Title: 10-min survey about technology-based initiatives to deal with pandemics | Accept
    Requester: Christian [A2E8AS5N5IPDSQ] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$12.13] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.20
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: This is an academic research to gather citizens' opinions about some technological initiatives to deal with pandemics
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US; Privacy&Pandemic_Completed DoesNotExist

Comment

Mornin Peeps!!

Comment

That 5 day, 150.00 hit is floating around because my Panda just went purple. Good luck catching it!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Happy Thursday! I love bacon!

Comment

Title: Record noisy speech with neighboring speakers | Accept
            Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] Contact
            TO: No Reviews
            Reward: 10.00
            Duration: 3:00:00
            Available: 1
            Description: We need you to record noisy speech with another person speaking beside you. Send us the recorded clips. Attention to details is very important.
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Has anyone done this? It looks like a pain in the neck but $10...

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I tossed it back

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              I did too.

Good morning!

Bacon is my life.

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              I eat three scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits just about every morning for breakfast.

• GonzoATL
              GonzoATL commented
              Editing a comment
              What?? No gravy with those biscuits????

• BlueMoods
              BlueMoods commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish I could find the meme my friend posted the other day:
              "I love bacon. Sometimes I eat it three and four times a day. It distracts me from the chest pains I keep getting."

Title: Social views on hookah tobacco (paid screener with possible $4.25 bonus)(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Camilla Sanders [A3C3O3QNIQ7093] (Req TV): $20.05/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.43]
            Description: This survey asks you questions about hookah tobacco
            Time: 45 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $0.05
            Qualifications: d1f43787 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [7638549-240275] DoesNotExist ; a5c6ca88 DoesNotExist ; f9f438fc DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

• Valley
              Valley commented
              Editing a comment
              First used a hookah in Israel when I was young and foolish - don’t remember a whole lot of tobacco. Actually, don’t remember a whole lot, but it was fun😎 Now I’m old and foolish and don’t want to go to jail...

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm like you @Valley...who wastes a hookah on tobacco

• Valley
              Valley commented
              Editing a comment
              witch1 in a nutshell 😎

Title: Please help us validate the presence of sport facilities in satellite imagery. | Accept
            Requester: GeoHIVE Administrator [A2RAGWQ0G2TWAT] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$14.77] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=2.45] [Fast=3.80] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 0.13
            Duration: 20:00
            Available: 1149
            Description: We're looking for sport facilities such as football/soccer fields, basketball courts etc
            Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, I love bacon too..in just about anything and especially when it comes on a burger or with pancakes.

Comment

the constant beeping during batch work makes me a little crazy lol. I have to mute my laptop. I am so thankful for otto..love it! I do wish there was a way to mute it, like panda crazy

Comment

• Valley
                  Valley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  cyvamp CrazyCatLady told me yesterday that, if you use Chrome, you can right click on the Otto tab and mute it. Peace and serenity ensue😍

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Valley I am in chrome and couldn't find that option

• Valley
                  Valley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right click on the tab, not the page and the option should appear

Title: Select ideas on gratitude at the workplace (up to 4.30 USD)(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Seeber Isabella [A39ECHWNJ9D9KA] (Req TV): $13.10/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: This experiment consists of three parts: a pre-survey, an idea selection task on gratitude at the workplace and a survey at the end
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $2.50
                Qualifications: Exc: [587658725-240532] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In GBUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80;

Comment

This is a live cam near the Condor Sanctuary in Big Sur. https://explore.org/livecams/condors...ndor-sanctuary

Comment

• Valley
                    Valley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I used to live near there and my husband knew a guy who worked there - spectacular place and they do amazing work😍

Title: Ten part English Language Study - Part 2(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Briana Chang [A1PDD7NNUS1A84] (Req TV): $63.05/hr/hr
                  Description: Complete 10 English language activities M-F through Sept 1 for $105 total compensation
                  Time: 6 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 3
                  Reward: $15.00
                  Qualifications: Exc: [241128-240539] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-240539] Exists ;

Comment

• BlueMoods
                    BlueMoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've been out of pocket all day and just got home to find the email with the link to part 2. I clicked on the link and got "There are no more of these hits available." I've messaged her to see what she can do so I can participate.

• BlueMoods
                    BlueMoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cyvamp couple of (maybe dumb) questions. I assume you save the copy that you actually wrote the essay on? When I click "file" do I then click "save as Google Docs"? And did you have to name the file, and if so, what? And do I have to move the document to the place on the Classroom page to submit it? I emailed these same questions to the requester, and she's typically responded within minutes but she hasn't responded to this one so far. I'm just worried about leaving the essay document open too long, forgetting it's there closing it out, and losing it.

• BlueMoods
                    BlueMoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Update: She got back to me. You don't need to save anything, because the assignment document autosaves. All you have to do is go to the Classroom page and click "Turn it in" and the attachment should show up, then just click again to submit. And since I couldn't access the HIT through MTurk she's going to set up a compensation hit for me.

Title: Fun survey with a few short tasks(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Marketing Researcher [A15DEILBNYF5W2] (Req TV): $10.74/hr/hr
                  Description: Complete a 7 minute survey answering questions about yourself and completing a few fun activities
                  Time: 20 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 3
                  Reward: $0.70
                  Qualifications: Exc: [1878541443-240544] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                  X