banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - August 24, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - August 24, 2020

Good Morning! May today's earnings be better than yesterday's!

1891 Thomas Edison patents motion picture camera
    1932 1st transcontinental non-stop flight by a woman, Amelia Earhart
    1949 North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) goes into effect
    1963 John Pennel is first person to pole-vault 17'
    1973 John Adams & his bass drum become a right-field fixture in Cleveland Stadium
    1979 Musical film "Rock 'n' Roll High School" directed by Allan Arkush featuring the Ramones is released in NYC (released throughout the US 20 days later)
    1981 Mark David Chapman is sentenced to 20 yrs to life for John Lennon's murder
    1989 Pete Rose is suspended from baseball for life for gambling
    1992 Screw magazine superimposed a gunsight over a picture of Larry Flint
    1995 Fire that wipes 6,000 acres begins in Hamptons on Long Island
    2006 After signing a one-day contract with the San Francisco 49ers, Jerry Rice officially retires from the NFL
    2015 Physicist Stephen Hawking presents a new theory on black holes at a lecture at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
    2018 French Open Tennis bans Serena Williams' black Nike catsuit from future tournaments citing 'respect for the game and the place'

Good morning

Title: Survey about family responsibilities and helping at home | Accept
    Requester: Margie [A3CGZAN4TCVMNC] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$24.71] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 6.00
    Duration: 1:30:00
    Available: 0
    Description: In this survey, you will be asked about yourself and your family routines as you grew up. You will also provide judgments and reasoning about decisions people might make in hypothetical scenarios about everyday interactions.
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      good one, 15 minutes

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Purpled for me

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      witch1 , maybe you already did it?

Good morning!

A few minutes
    Title: Corporate Communication — Part I Survey (~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Elad Sherf [AI2221WDX1IN9] (Req TV): $14.31/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: A short survey for a study about how people evaluate and react to communications and interpersonal interactions at work.
    Time: 45 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 86
    Reward: $1.06
    Qualifications: Exc: [6921999-240042] DoesNotExist ; ea66fcc4 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Online Collaborative Maze | Accept
      Requester: CrowdRes [A2NQ4JD4OY94VI] Contact
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 3.00
      Duration: 19:00
      Available: 0
      Description: solve a maze togehter and win a reward!
      Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        This was stressful, too short of a time, the maze was confusing and my partner and I had to submit before we got the code because of the timer

Title: Ten part English Language Study - Part 4(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Briana Chang [A1PDD7NNUS1A84] (Req TV): $63.05/hr/hr
      Description: Complete 10 English language activities M-F through Sept 1 for $105 total compensation
      Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 5
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Inc: [19-241095] Exists ; Exc: [241684-241095] DoesNotExist ;
      Good morning, I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Comment

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine was combining sentences and I finished it.

• BlueMoods
        BlueMoods commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweetheart, all I had to do was retype sentences with proper capitlization. Took 2 - 3 minutes. It took me longer to log in than to do the activity! I emailed her just be certain, and even used the same words you did (afraid I was missing or overlooking something). She emailed me back, "Nope, that's it!" That's probably the easiest $5 I've ever made in my life!

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        BlueMoods Right!? I felt the same way! It was a breeze. I had to double and triple check to make sure there were no other activities but, nope. I almost emailed her but then I figured she'd reach out if there were an issue (that happened to me on a previous task). She seems very nice and communicative. Glad yours (and mine) went so well!

Mornin Peeps!

Comment

Happy Monday!

Can we get a roll call of who is in the path of these tropical storms/hurricanes in the gulf? I want to keep you in my thoughts.
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Parents or caregivers of 1-4 yr olds - water safety survey (~30 min) | PANDA
          Requester: Dell Children's Medical Center [A3QV9NZ3PHA2XC] (Req TV): $18.02/hr/hr
          Description: Parents or caregivers, please answer questions about supervising your toddler in the pool and your perspective on drowning and water safety.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning no time to take combining sentences is hard.

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I've done those before. It can be difficult depending on the rules.

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              I did bad on the first two but in the last 4 I got three right the first time so I would say it helped make me write the sentences better.

I made more this morning than this entire weekend, hopefully, that's a good sign for the week.

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here. Only about 8 bucks so far but this weekend was awful.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              witch1 this weekend was better off taking off and doing anything else

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              cyvamp that's exactly what I did...cut my yard looooow ahead of all the Gulf nonsense. Got laundry and all that finished in case power goes poof.

Title: Economics survey | PANDA
            Requester: TradeVisibility [AHJCP4044V5YY] (Req TV): $16.08/hr/hr
            Description: Survey about the coronavirus and economics
            Time: 24 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 9
            Reward: $0.70
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Morning all, this is definitely way too early, too soon in the week for someone's brain to be asked to function. Hope you all are having a good start to your week.

Comment

Title: $5 - 20 minutes - iPhone App Study | PANDA
                Requester: Chase Boothe [A2SPHQX7Z07LRH] (Req TV): $14.80/hr/hr
                Description: Use your iPhone to download and use two apps with a screen recording app running; complete a survey after each app; cannot repeat HIT
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Qualifications: Exclude DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location EqualTo US;

A slight hassle dusting off and charging the phone, but otherwise an easy $5. Install 3 apps and record your screen while you do a few tasks and give feedback. Took 10-15 minutes.

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hubby was on vacation last week, so I didn't do much on mturk. So I gotta make some money this week. Hope it's a great one for everyone!

Comment

Title: Record audio clips for acoustic echo study | PANDA
                    Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] (Req TV): $24.68/hr/hr
                    Description: We are collecting audio clips of your speech recorded in different situations for a total duration of about 1 minute. The upload size of all the recordings together will be roughly between 4 and 40MB. This HIT can be done on Windows machines only.
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Participated in Real recordings for echo detection already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;
                    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Working...
                    X