banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Bow Tie Day HITs Friday August 28, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Bow Tie Day HITs Friday August 28, 2020

National Bow Tie Day on August 28th encourages everyone to wear this style of tie with panache! It’s versatile, too. Whether you want to look dapper or humorous, this tie enables you to modify your attire to your mood and atmosphere.

The Croatian mercenaries during the Prussian wars of the 17th century were the originators of the bow tie. This bow tie consisted of a scarf around the neck to hold together the opening of their shirts. Using the name cravat (which derived from the French for “Croat”), the upper classes in France soon adopted this idea.

Styles range to suit attire and occasion. This fascinating article of clothing crosses eras and generations, too. Not only that but men and women both wear bow ties. As a fashion accessory, its statements may be bold or subtle since they come in a broad range of fabrics, colors and sizes.

Some recognizable names from history and fiction have worn bow ties and have worn them well. Winston Churchill, James Bond, Groucho Marx, Orville Redenbacher, Jerry Lewis, Bill Nye, Indiana Jones, Donald Duck and Les Nessman are just a few. The bow tie continues to carry fashion power, today.

Good morning!

Comment

Good morning! Woke up to navigation bonuses and more of their HITs. Always a nice way to start the day! There is no school today since they're doing kind of an orientation for the second half of the hybrid students, so the high schooler is going to take advantage of this and visit his girlfriend. I'll be stuck at home, which means I have no excuse for not turking as much as I can. I have a good feeling about today. Hopefully it proves to be true!

Comment

Title: Social Media Study ($1.50 / 7 min)(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: United Research Group [A34D0VY2GB24ZH] (Req TV): $15.36/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: You will be asked some questions related to politics and social media and be paid $1.50.
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 101
        Reward: $1.50
        Qualifications: SurveyGroup [4217] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-1173182574-241958] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

apparently I am the idiot they were looking for lol

​​​​​​
          Last edited by cyvamp; 08-28-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Sweetheart it's pretty darn sad lol.

• hanzuh
            hanzuh commented
            Editing a comment
            Those were my answers the first time I did these! Second time I learned to google them. I hardly passed math in school, I still don't get how it can be 5 cents lol! So you are not the only one haha!

• nel
            nel commented
            Editing a comment
            It isn't about being clever, not exactly - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_reflection_test

Good Morning, My youngest daughter is coming to visit today. She lives about 3 hours away so I will be happy to get to see her.

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Have fun Kizzy !

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            How nice!!

Happy Friday! How is everyone doing? Hanging in there?

Comment

Title: Ten part English Language Study - Part 8(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Briana Chang [A1PDD7NNUS1A84] (Req TV): $63.05/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 4.17] [Comm: 3.50] [Fast: 3.80]
          Description: Complete 10 English language activities M-F through Sept 1 for $105 total compensation
          Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 3
          Reward: $5.00
          Qualifications: Exc: [242641-242052] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-242052] Exists ;
          ​​​​​​

Comment

This is why I love the usertesting site, I may not qualify for many, but when I do, it pays well. I just had a 5 minute "maze" hit...10.00. They pay 1.00 here for that

Comment

Steve Jobs, in his younger days when he'd first started Apple, LOVED bowties! SJ.jpeg
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Perfect picture for today! Thank you!

Title: Read English sentences and answer questions | PANDA
            Requester: Rosa [AV5EWLNJ4PI8] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: Read English sentences and answer yes-no questions about them
            Time: 50 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $6.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Research study with bonus opportunities(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Psych [A1HSSUK64FPRRW] (Req TV): $19.80/hr/hr
              Description: Investment game - A research study where you can earn bonus
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 22
              Reward: $1.50
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1170309678-242049] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Mornin Peeps!

Comment

Hi everyone!

ETH DeSciL Competition Study 1 of 2 (USD 0.5 + 0.50 + up to 2.27 in bonus)

The first part takes less than 5 minutes

Comment

• kate
                    kate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Part 2 took 4 minutes. No idea on the bonus though.

Nice way to start TGIF! But man that thing was long!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 31MBOZ6PAOZZJKJY6HKZO8NQKGELC6.

The value of your bonus is: $13.27 USD

Comment

• BlueMoods
                    BlueMoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just keep watching the bonus counter go up and that keeps me going. I'm surprised I got the bonus already, though, as the hit said it would be two business days.

• Saski131
                    Saski131 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3L21G7IH474ZWGGZ9ZK51K6VPVF1Y6.
                    The value of your bonus is: $13.21 USD

They are not my favorite hits but I do the same thing, just watch that bonus counter!

• Sandcar
                    Sandcar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Laura, could you find out on HIT Tracker when you did that one? I did one from them in June.
                Working...
                X