banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Marine Corps Reserve HITs Saturday August 29, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Marine Corps Reserve HITs Saturday August 29, 2020

The Marine Corps Reserve was formed in 1916 by President Woodrow Wilson. At its inception, the Marine Corps Reserve consisted of approximately thirty-five members. Today it has expanded to roughly forty-thousand members.

The missions of the Marine Corps Reserve include: enhancing the active duty Marine forces during times of war and open hostilities, national emergencies, and contingency operations. The Marine Corps Reserve units also relieve active duty forces during times of peace and provide community support as well.

The birthday of the Marine Corps Reserve is an internal observance. It is not a national holiday, and businesses don’t close. However, if you would like to celebrate and observe the Marine Corps Reserve birthday you might consider flying an American flag to honor those in the service. You could also thank a Marine Corps reservist.

Another option is supporting the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society. This program partners with the Navy and Marine Corps to provide financial, educational, and other assistance to eligible members, their families, and survivors in need.

Good morning!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also betting they never had to grind on penny hits to get to goal lol

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm tickled to death Bear! I also saw a meme yesterday that made me think of you...it showed a bear on two feet, wearing those awful shorts we wore in the 80s, on roller skates, carrying a boombox!

• belle
      belle commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm happy for you. It is slower here than I have seen it in a long time.

Good Laura rainy morning!

chance to win a good random bonus. I didn't in the first part. Don't know about the second part yet. Not sure of the time, at least 30 minutes.

Title: Two Short Quizzes and Two Decision Task with Bonuses and Survey (30-40 Minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: NYUAD Social Science Experimental Laboratory [A3MLE3J148741L] (Req TV): $34.90/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This study contains two short quizzes and two experimental games with bonuses (30-40 minutes).
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• TurknShop
      TurknShop commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't get the part one bonus either.

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      It said I got the bonus for the first part!! Yea!! Thanks, Bear!

This was kind of a shock this morning. Chadwick Boseman who played the Black Panther, great movie I thought, died of colon cancer yesterday at age 43.

Comment

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      He always showed such dignity and grace....we lost a great for sure.

• Jumples1
      Jumples1 commented
      Editing a comment
      so sad.....

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      That's so sad.

This was so nice, it was for a hit where the servers were down. I just emailed them to let them know.

​​​​​​Hi Kelly,

I've added a new experiment that can only be accessed via this secret code: ----------------

If you complete this HIT I can partially reimburse you for your time ($3.50)

Thanks, and I'm sorry about the troubles!

Best,
    Aysja

Comment

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Open lines of communication with requesters works so much better than trashing them in the media....looking at the one whose name does not get spoken here...and is beneficial to all of us.

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      witch1 I totally agree, even if I am mad as hell, I am always cordial and polite, and usually that pays off

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I reckon some never heard of more flies with honey than vinegar.

Sometimes a girl must get creative. I had bananas that needed to be used. I don't have enough butter for banana bread, I don't have enough powdered sugar for frosting for banana cake, so I mashed the bananas with sugar, cinnamon and pancake mix and baked it, then topped with a little powdered sugar and syrup

​​​​​​

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      looks yummy!

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yum!!

Happy Saturday!
    Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

Title: Creativity/Cognitive Task(~ 45 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Tlab mTurk [AXWQGQMYB8WAW] Contact
      TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 4.50
      Duration: 1:30:00
      Available: 2
      Description: Simple task requiring responses to digits and prompts
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [1247695666-242034] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 1557758413 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
      Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

Morning Otto peeps!

I normally don't work on the weekend, but since I had a slow week I thought I'd just keep Otto up at $2 and see if I catch anything. Does anyone know if Remesh posts on Saturdays?

Comment

• Buffy4711
          Buffy4711 commented
          Editing a comment
          Almost never - once that I remember

• Sandcar
          Sandcar commented
          Editing a comment
          Buffy4711, good to know. Looks like it'll be another sloooooow day.

• BlueMoods
          BlueMoods commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't remember them everr having anything up on weekends. And nothing yesterday as far as I could tell.

Anyone have a time for this?

Title:
        [English Proficiency Required] Strategy and Language Specification Study (Up to $8 for avg 53 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: CORE Robotics Lab [AC49Z5CPIDABX] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        TO: No Reviews
        Reward: 6.00
        Duration: 1:30:00
        Available: 0
        Description: In this study, you are being asked to participate in a data collection task. The purpose of this study is to collect english language specifications for your strategies in the board game RISK. You do not need any prior knowledge of RISK for this study
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• Sandcar
          Sandcar commented
          Editing a comment
          cyvamp, lol...yeah, I didn't realize it was that damn Risk game HIT again. I didn't like Risk in my youth, so I'm definitely not going to like playing it now. I finally blocked them.

• BlueMoods
          BlueMoods commented
          Editing a comment
          I keep throwing it back but at this point I had forgotten why because I don't even look at it anymore. Now I remember why. I played Risk a little back in the 80s but I never got any good at it. Although I must say my friends did a better job of explaining the game than the guy in the video.

• hitforbrains
          hitforbrains commented
          Editing a comment
          I, too, have thrown this one back several times because the instructions were not user-friendly. I wonder if requesters realize just how important it is that the instructions be simple, precise and easily-comprehensible to us the workers.

Good morning, everyone! I'll probably be on and off all day. I'm planning on going to Michaels since I didn't go last weekend. I'd order online if I could, but the yarn I wanted sold out already.

Comment

It's even slower than I expected .. and I didn't expect much.

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know....I would have thought I'd have caught something, but, so far PE 0.00.

• njeane13
            njeane13 commented
            Editing a comment
            Weekends are so slow.

Title: Answer a survey about health insurance | PANDA
          Requester: Petra Rasmussen [AGWWHA8RZBGTD] (Req TV): $13.23/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: We are interested in learning more about how people choose their health insurance.
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $2.25
          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Has anyone done any of these? I have a printer/scanner but for some reason my new computer doesn't seem to think it's connected. I'm wondering if it would be worth my while to pay a tech to come look at it.
            Title: Use your desktop scanner to make money! | Accept
            Requester: CashForMail.com [AS51LHKBU9019] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 1.00
            Duration: 9 days
            Available: 1
            Description: Scan a direct mail advertisement that comes to your house.
            Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I would pass. Requester HIT approval rate 78%

• BlueMoods
              BlueMoods commented
              Editing a comment
              If I had a functioning scanner I would probably do one as a test but no telling how much a tech would charge to come out here and figure out why my PC isn't acknowledging the connection. And I don't typically need a printer or scanner on a regular basis. On the rare occasion when I do I just go to my husband's store and use theirs.

Good morning! I'm going to aim high for a weekend and go for $50. I caught a few navigation stragglers. I was really hoping a batch was coming, but no. I think I can make it if I include the navigation bonuses that were paid out this morning, but we'll see.

Comment

Working...
            X