banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Good Bye August HITs Monday August 31, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Bye August HITs Monday August 31, 2020

• National Trail Mix Day

We eat it without thinking about it but trail mix keeps us happy throughout the day. Every year on August 31, National Trail Mix Day honors this healthy snack created for noshing on hikes in the great outdoors.

What makes trail mix so special? Not only is it a nutritious combination of granola, nuts, dried fruit, and sometimes chocolate, but it’s also lightweight, easy to store, and provides a quick energy boost and sustained energy. So what are you waiting for? Grab a handful and let’s celebrate!

Good morning. I took yesterday off to go to the beach, now I am refreshed and ready for the week. I am not sure why, But I was able to pluck this from the wild. It wasn't bad, maybe 20 minutes, and kind of fun

​​​​​​
    Title: Test an Urban Design Software | Accept
    Requester: Sarah Cooney [A3703EYVUZV04J] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$18.01] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 6.00
    Duration: 3:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Test a piece of software designed to help people redesign urban spaces.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Help us test our iPhone app, all you need to do is read the news and answer a survey.(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Vision Project [A1WDNS4TS0X8QP] (Req TV): $35.09/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Help us test our iPhone app, all you need to do is read the news and answer a survey.
        Time: 24 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $12.00
        Qualifications: Exc: [241907-241318] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [4205] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Good morning. How is the moving going?

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            Bear Still working on it. We have gotten to the "slowing down" phase, as all our must haves are here now. Refrigerator is still not fixed. I had to go out and buy a dorm sized fridge to limp along with...waiting on a part for the repairman. I've decided that we're going to leave some of our things in storage so we aren't living alongside totes & boxes that we'll never open.

I've got to go buy a riding lawnmower this week probably. I've gotten past having time to push it anymore.

Title: Participate in an online experiment about auditive stimulation and attention. | PANDA
          Requester: Angelo Belardi [A2X2CFJLNFJ2GR] (Req TV): $-/hr
          Description: This is a scientific online experiment about auditive stimulation and attention. You will answer short questionnaires and do a simple task to measure sustained attention. The whole experiment takes about 30 minutes. The attention task is 20 minutes.
          Time: 4 hour(s)
          Reward: $3.50
          Qualifications: Completed earlier experiment DoesNotExist ;

Comment

I'm not going to be around very much the next few days. My face is incredibly swollen and quite painful.
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank ya'll. Between the Benadryl, Flonase, and a CBD edible, the swelling has gone down about a quarter. I can breathe a little now. Now my face just feels like I've been punched. Hard. By a drunk dude named Bubba Jim Bob Earl Ray. But, pain is only about a 4 instead of the 8-10 earlier. I badly need to work, but, I'm so tired and doped up that it's just safer if I read a book. I hate taking Benadryl because it hits me like a Xanax-don't judge, the 80s were great!

• hanzuh
              hanzuh commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh gosh, hope you feel better soon and the swelling goes away!

• Curbie
              Curbie commented
              Editing a comment
              That sounds scary. I hope you feel better soon!

Happy Monday! Yesterday I decided that I would bring the Halloween/Fall decorations out on September 1st this year. It's 2020 and there are apparently no rules. Bring on the Pumpkin Spice!
            Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• hanzuh
              hanzuh commented
              Editing a comment
              Can I skip fall and go straight to christmas decorations? Mainly because I don't have any fall ones lol!

Good morning everyone

Comment

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              How was your camping adventure?

Who was talking about these the other day? Did they approve?
            Title: Would this item be relevant to someone who searched for a given topic? | Accept
            Requester: MTurk IRB Requester [A2TXWHN1T1Q9N2] Contact
            TO: No Reviews
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 0.01
            Duration: 3:00
            Available: 21915
            Description: How relevant would this item be relevant to someone who searched for a given topic?
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Location In GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
            Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• Curbie
              Curbie commented
              Editing a comment
              ZeldaFoot, I never ended up doing any because I was annoyed that it wasn't just a yes or no answer choice, lol

Title: Bounding boxes: Please draw a bounding box around each cigarette package belonging to one of the brands listed. If the brand is | PANDA
            Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] (Req TV): $15.64/hr/hr
            Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 40
            Reward: $0.60
            Qualifications: BoundingBoxTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84Take Test; BoundingBoxSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good Morning, Let's get rid of August in style with a big day for everyone.

Comment

Title: Food reward learning games | PANDA
                Requester: UNSW Computational Psychiatry [A1OFID2Y1DI9FA] (Req TV): $14.74/hr/hr
                Description: Earn all the snacks you want
                Time: 2 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $10.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

Title: Family Caregiver Questionnaires | PANDA
                  Requester: Stanford CERC [A11Z1VBPID78EA] (Req TV): $40.95/hr/hr
                  Description: You will be asked to fill out a survey that contains approximately 200 questions.
                  Time: 24 hour(s)
                  Reward: $15.00
                  Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Ten part English Language Study - Part 9(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Briana Chang [A1PDD7NNUS1A84] (Req TV): $63.05/hr/hr
                    Description: Complete 10 English language activities M-F through Sept 1 for $105 total compensation
                    Time: 25 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 3
                    Reward: $15.00
                    Qualifications: Exc: [242643-242054] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-242054] Exists ;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      cyvamp lol!! I prefer this to the essay. It's annoying that I have the same set of paragraphs I did last week, though.

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sweetheart I must have learned something, I finished it 15 minutes faster than the 1st time.

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      cyvamp Maybe that's what they're testing? I feel like I typed the exact same things I typed last time.
                  Working...
                  X