banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Emma Nutt Day HITs September 1, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emma Nutt Day HITs September 1, 2020

Like almost all professions, telephone services began as a man's world. The first telephone operators were all men, though very soon managers and customers realized that they were often impatient and rude with their customers.

To avoid more unhappy customers, the Edwin Holmes Telephone Dispatch Company in Boston, Massachusetts decided to hire women. So on September 1, 1878 Alexander Graham Bell himself appointed Emma as the world's first female telephone operator. Her trailblazing career lasted for almost 35 years.

Emma's appointment was pathbreaking in many ways. She spearheaded a drastic change in the face and the tone of the telecommunications industry in the United States - by the mid 1900s, a majority of telephone operators in the country were women. Additionally, her employment strengthened the slowly pervading notion that women could work outside their homes and also contribute to the society and economy.

Good morning!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• NoelC
      NoelC commented
      Editing a comment
      As a person with constant problems with infections, I used to be able to pick up antibiotics at a pharmacy across the border in Mexico. For some reason, they no longer allow it without a doctor's prescription.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      Antibiotics sold OTC would be an absolute disaster. Overuse of antibiotics has led to antbiotic resistance which is a huge medical problem. Many people do not know when or if they need an antibiotic and do not take them properly (i.e. they stop taking them when symptoms improve). Furthermore, specific antibiotics are targeted for specific infections - they are not interchangeable. Many people have no way of knowing what type of antibiotic they need for their particular situation. (sorry witch1 I'm not trying to be difficult, I do agree about the BCP though!!)
      Last edited by Sweetheart; 09-01-2020, 08:55 AM.

• GypsyClipper
      GypsyClipper commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!
      You can still buy antibiotics online at any fish store. The preppers do it all of the time. I used to buy them at "thatfishplace.com". Also your local farm store sell most antibiotics in animal size doses. Check out any homesteader or prepper site for dosages and suppliers.

Title: One question survey: What is your political cause?(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] (Req TV): $12.32/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: You must have a political cause to participate
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.10
    Qualifications: Exc: [241575-240986] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Study on Romantic Relationships (Must be in a romantic relationship to participate) - 10 minutes(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] (Req TV): $12.32/hr/hr
      Description: Study on Romantic Relationships (Must be in a romantic relationship to participate) - 10 minutes
      HITs Available: 44
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [243243-242654] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Give parental-guide ratings (G, PG, TV-14, TV-MA) to a group of images based on suitability for various aged audiences - V2 | PANDA
        Requester: VEVO Administrator - Production [A2L1WHQ09UVEBN] (Req TV): $12.88/hr/hr
        Description: Give parental-guide ratings (G, PG, TV-14, TV-MA) to a group of images based on suitability for various aged audiences
        HITs Available: 16
        Reward: $0.10
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In AUCAGBUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test; Video safety classification qualification - images GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99Take Test;

Comment

Title: Compare 2 options, 1 written response | PANDA
          Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Req TV): $11.14/hr/hr
          Description: Pick which choice that best answers the survey question. Explain your choice. Additionally, fill out 6 demographic selections. If you've done our HITs before most of these will already be prefilled.
          Time: 8 minutes(s)
          Reward: $0.11
          Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1Take Test; TWL GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Short travel website survey (please use desktop, 2 open text responses) | PANDA
            Requester: FK [AXBIRH5DP4TYE] (Req TV): $13.61/hr/hr
            Description: -
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 117
            Reward: $0.20
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Very light writing.

boy, slim pickins this morning. I was hoping to make a little before my husband and I head to the dentist. Before covid, this was a date lol, he would take PTO, we would go to the dentist, then toodle about a bit and go to lunch. Times sure have changed

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Its rough for sure. Lunch date sounds wonderful!

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              witch1 a lunch date sure does sound nice. I think our last was in January lol
              Last edited by cyvamp; 09-01-2020, 08:12 AM.

Good morning!

Emma connect us to the hits please.

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Emma's slacking this morning!

Title: Record clean and noisy speech in presence/absence of neighboring speakers | PANDA
            Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] (Req TV): $27.40/hr/hr
            Description: Attention to details is very important. We need you to record 2 minutes of clean speech; and 6 clips where 2 clips has you and noise, 2 has you and neighboring speaker, rest 2 has you, noise and neighboring speaker. Email us the recorded clips.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $10.00
            Qualifications: Participated in pDNS2 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning! Today is the first day of remote work for my school-aged kids. It's going to be quite different from the spring since they have to be logged in to participate in the lessons live with their classmates physically at school. The three of them are all in different schools, so on different schedules. One started about half an hour ago, another starts in 15 minutes, and the last starts in 45 minutes. This is going to be very interesting. Hopefully there aren't any major hiccups today.

I aimed too high yesterday, but Sunday makes up for it. So I guess I've broke even in terms of my daily goals so far. I think I'll aim for $50 today and then bump it up as batches start to drop. And they better drop.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                Sept is usually an improvement, but its right before the worst..Nov and Dec.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                They better drop!! August was strangely my second highest grossing month of 2020 so far thanks to various batches, second to February. Here's hoping that September is amazing and full of batchy batches!!

• TurknShop
                TurknShop commented
                Editing a comment
                witch1, I think it usually does pick up after Labor Day. Almost there!

cyvamp, I would LOVE an improvement over August. It was killer for me and I broke my record for mturk earnings in a month. If I could top it, I would be jumping for joy. lol

Sweetheart, crossing every available appendage!

2 minutes tops...
              Title: Communication behaviors– screening survey (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Elad Sherf [AI2221WDX1IN9] (Req TV): N/A
              Description: A short eligibility survey for a study about communication behaviors in interpersonal situations
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 89
              Reward: $0.71
              Qualifications: ea66fcc4 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [241731-241142] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

mornin peeps!

Comment

PE: 11.34....much better than it has been!

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    1.45, you are doing good !

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm at 1.00. But we all know I am the forum slacker.....

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    librarian50 I am pretty sure that is not true lol

Good Morning Everyone, Maybe instead of antibiotics being sold over the counter we should be able to call a doctor and get it if the doctor thinks it necessary. Not have to go to the office now a remote call would work. I won't say I would use it but you can buy fish antibiotics over the counter at Walmart or on line that work for people too. Prepper stuff.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree - if you have a history with the doctor and they know you have had a certain infection and been treated successfully with a certain antibiotic before, then you should be able to get it again through a phone call to that doctor.

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    100% agreed!
                Working...
                X