banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tuesday October 16, 2018

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday October 16, 2018

Money.jpg fisherman4737 I sent a donation to the forum email addy. I appreciate all you have done but do not want you to have to carry all the costs incurred alone. If anyone else wants to donate you can do so with Circle (preferred) or Paypal to [email protected]
    Last edited by Turking2Long; 10-16-2018, 12:28 AM.

Title: Give an Instruction 10 | PANDA
    Requester: Noah [A1GZULXPTPEB8R] (Req TV): $13.83/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 2.93] [Fair: 3.86] [Comm: 2.71] [Fast: 3.71]
    Description: Imagine your are instructing your bot in the world and give an instruction to the bot.
    Time: 5 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1309
    Reward: $0.07
    Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: Answer question about text in image | PANDA
      Requester: Noah [A1GZULXPTPEB8R] (Req TV): $13.83/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 2.93] [Fair: 3.86] [Comm: 2.71] [Fast: 3.71]
      Description: In this task, you will be shown an image and a question about text in the image. You will then need to answer the question based on the text in the image the image. (ID: vqa_1539575584)
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 66
      Reward: $0.04
      Qualifications: Location In AUCA; max_time_on_noah_hits_per_day DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Answer approx. 10-20 min survey about your manager/job ($2.10)_MUST BE FULL TIME WORKER W/ Keyboard(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Bryan Acton [AF42ZPZ6FS1KO] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=9.51] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 2.10
        Duration: 2400
        Available: 19
        Description: Answer questions about your experiences at work and with your manager. Must be full time worker (38+ Hours), must use normal computer keyboard (no phone/tablet), with limited distractions and no breaks, and be native english speaker. Please see detailed instructions.
        Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1600] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-1554241078-110709] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

Comment

Title: Answer an academic survey about your opinions on current topics ($1) | PANDA
          Requester: Clara Juarez [A2N56XCY7VPYGW] (Req TV): N/A
          (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
          Description: Give us your opinion about current events. This survey will take about 10 minutes.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

is inactive for me.

Comment

Remember to do your 35 CAPTCHAs if you are signed up for the Wharton HIT.

Comment

• JMo9597
              JMo9597 commented
              Editing a comment
              My links are gone. I saved the page and now it says You have either already completed the survey or your session has expired. Is there a way to retrieve them?

• koolchica
              koolchica commented
              Editing a comment
              my links are gone too. tried going back through my history and just get told session expired

Title: Simulated Cable Conversation (~10-15 mins) | PANDA
            Requester: Conversation Data Gathering [A1PE6TC6EULV05] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 2.25] [Fair: 2.44] [Comm: 1.33] [Fast: 2.30]
            Description: Simulate a conversation with a cable representative
            Time: 45 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 2
            Reward: $1.01
            Qualifications: None;

Still able to do 5 of these per day / if you can catch that many. I get them periodically through the whole day.

Comment

Originally posted by JMo9597 View Post
              My links are gone. I saved the page and now it says You have either already completed the survey or your session has expired. Is there a way to retrieve them?
              Can you go back in through hit tracker history and find it?

Comment

• JMo9597
                JMo9597 commented
                Editing a comment
                I had bookmarked the page and even double checked before I submitted the HIT. Now, when I go back into the bookmark, I get that message. Then, I get the same message by going back into the HIT via HitTracker.

Title: Answer the Children's Thinking Questionnaire about your child for a second time (aprox. 15-20 min) | Accept
              Requester: Caitlin Mahy [AL87YCWPKU9ZN] Contact
              TV: No Reviews
              TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=4.40] [Fair=4.55] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=0.08 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 9.00
              Duration: 2400
              Available: 1
              Description: Provide demographic information and answer a questionnaire that measures different aspects of your child's thinking and behaviour (approximately 15-20 min)
              Qualifications: Time 2 Parent Questionnaire EqualTo 1

Comment

Morning all

I'm not too sure about these but they look quick if you want to take a chance.

Title: Answer a survey about sentence acceptability | Accept
                Requester: CLASP AMT [A2H5A9GZYR4ELN] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$8.92] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 0.10
                Duration: 1800
                Available: 100
                Description: Assess sentences for naturalness on a scale.
                Qualifications: None

Comment

Title: Talk to AI Assistant for Food Ordering | PANDA
                  Requester: botbotbotbot [A19JH9ZY4Y0R5J] (Req TV): $13.99/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 2.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.33] [Fast: 3.67]
                  Description: Write sentences that you would speak to an AI Assistant for food ordering
                  Time: 20 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $0.48
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Ask and answer questions about an image (V3) | PANDA
                    Requester: Rowan Zellers [A2RVUSQQ0150J2] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: 4.23] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.96]
                    Description: Given an image, as well as captions, ask questions and provide possible answers and rationales. Note: to do this HIT, please search for and take the qual first.
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 5956
                    Reward: $0.22
                    Qualifications: AskAnswerQual GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In AUCAGBIE; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Comment

• Turking2Long
                      Turking2Long commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If anyone needs the qual for these hits its in the qual thread

Hmmph "Maximum Hits for this requester"

Title: ~5 min survey for $0.72, opportunity for bonus | PANDA
                    Requester: Lab for Social Research [AUIV2U68T1REV] (TO)
                    TO Ratings:
                    ★★★★★ 3.17 Communicativity
                    ★★★★★ 3.85 Generosity
                    ★★★★ 4.79 Fairness
                    ★★★★ 4.09 Promptness
                    Number of Reviews: 46 | TOS Flags: 0
                    Submit a new TO review
                    Description: ~5 minute study that pays $0.72, with opportunity for bonus!
                    Time: 3600
                    HITs Available: 11
                    Reward: $0.72
                    Qualifications: Qualification_Z DoesNotExist ;Already Participated DoesNotExist ;Qualification_08 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;Location EqualTo US

Comment

Took me 2 cups of coffee to realize whats different I like the way the newest post is showing at the top

Comment

• Fisherman
                        Fisherman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        mine's still the same.

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Mine same too.

• ZeldaFoot
                        ZeldaFoot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think that's an option in your settings.

Good morning!

Title: Answer a survey about police behavior in America | PANDA
                      Requester: OxfordDPhilMturk [A2GQE68NUPVJ3R] (Req TV): N/A
                      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                      Description: Give us your opinion about police behavior in the U.S.
                      Time: 45 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $0.75
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                      X