banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Food Bank Day HITs Friday September 4, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Food Bank Day HITs Friday September 4, 2020

On an annual basis, nearly 35 million people die of hunger and hunger is considered the world’s biggest health problem and a growing problem as well. Perhaps, children are more prone to this and it becomes one of a great challenge for us to be succeeded.

It is reported that in the United States, one in every seven persons irrespective of ages highly depend on the Food Bank. A notable such food bank is “FEEDING AMERICA”, a chained network and has more than 200 food bank branches all over the country.

History of Food Bank Day:
    National Food Bank Day is created by St. Mary’s Food bank, a non-profit foundation founded by John Ven Hengel in the year 1967 as a part of his social activities. John thought about to prevent wastage of groceries and eventually came up and formed this foundation and hence St. Mary’s pioneer in food banking system and it holds a 50 years of service and their goal is to alleviate hunger.

Happy Friday!
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member turkfrenzy to the forums.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Morning all

​​​​​​
      Title: This is a survey to understand how you might browse a website when shopping for kids' clothes. | Accept
      Requester: Alistair [A11RS29SVEUPJS] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$40.91] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 5.00
      Duration: 15:00
      Available: 1
      Description: You'll see a series of tasks. You'll see the website structure in which to select your answer to a task. It should take between 5–10 minutes to complete.
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Nearly everything I "once" on PC ends up being caught twice. Anyone know if there's a way to fix that?
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't uninstalled, because I'm worried I'd lose any of the pandas I have (like all the req pandas I keep incase a nice batch drops) I didn't even have Otto running this morning and 4 of the things I put on "once" from forker were caught twice each, back to back. I'm only running the OHS version of PC Helper. My PC cycle was set to 1.
          I'm 100% sure it's PC catching it twice because the panda box will say "Acc: 2" and I hear that annoying song start twice in a row. It's usually not a huge issue, because I can do one then return the other. It's just annoying.

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, so to be clear. I'm hearing that you, for example, will have one panda running. That one (once) panda will catch multiple Hits...as if it was not a "once" panda, but a regular panda instead. Since this issue is related only to the catching of hits, and isn't about PC creating multiple pandas, if this is all correct, then nothing short of a re-installation could solve the issue.

On the other hand, this could also be caused by a glitch in the mTurk database. What's happening is that the mTurk database is receiving a request from you and giving a hit back in response. So, mTurk is either getting multiple requests, which would be the fault of PC...or it is erroneously returning multiple responses (Hits), which would be the fault of the mTurk database.

• Valley
          Valley commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning. I've had this issue a few times in the past and it's always been because, as Fisherman said, there were two versions of PC Helper running.

Good morning!

Happy FryDay!

Comment

Title: Coping with COVID-19 and Self-Isolation Five Month Follow-up 8/27/2020(~ 60 minutes)| PANDA
          Requester: University of Toledo Psychology Department [A1SYMTQNOH0ZYR]
          (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
          Description: The purpose of this study is to better understand people’s experiences coping with COVID-19 and self-isolation as a result of COVID-19.
          Time: 01:30:00
          HITs Available: 7
          Reward: $5
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [244001-243412] DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/3DG8DAI7EFE3AB2PBQ6SJETI2FUEWI/request; Inc: [206825-243412] Exists ~!~/qualifications/3XEJ571FS9SO1RJBLHDQ4F2KDIWYV6/request; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: A short task about water and energy (earn $7!!!) | PANDA
            Requester: Cornell Researcher [A1ZDO9K0RM16QH] (Req TV): $32.19/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Share with us some cool ideas to save water and energy!
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $7.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Study 1 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              0/22 I have been running this panda for 2 weeks

Title: Explainable Artificial Intelligence Experiment | PANDA
            Requester: xqhm mturk [A16J4AFBBQ79LO] (Req TV): $24.81/hr/hr
            Description: Expected time: 30 minutes. Train AI and fill out surveys about your experience. Workers are only allowed to complete one survey.
            Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 4
            Reward: $4.50
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location In CAUS; worker-list DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: 20-25 min Psychology Experiment(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Ecker Memory & Cognition Lab [A250HIYE1MJN7A] (Req TV): $12.26/hr/hr
              Description: You will be presented with several number sequences which you will be asked to memorize and recall. You will also be asked to memorize some dot patterns while you recall the number sequences.
              Time: 50 minutes(s)
              Reward: $4.20
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [522939980-242906] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Let's begin today with a song, choose any song you like and sing along.

Comment

Ok, I need to stay off slick deals. I have a KitchenAid mixer passed down to me from my mother in law. It works perfectly, but this is so nice and shiny!!!

​​​​​​https://slickdeals.net/f/14317754-ki...alized%3Afalse

Comment

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep those kitchenaid mixers last forever I have an old one too.

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kizzy which is why I cannot justify buying another

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But it's got the better bowl! And that's a really good deal. Good thing I have one, technically 2 at the moment. Going to donate mine to the church because the boyfriends is like this but blue and mine's just the base model. No sense in having 2 unless we both go on a baking spree together and in that case I can always go borrow it back for the day or so.

2 hits, $1.25. What a week. I finally broke $100 at least.

Comment

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I made just enough to pay my light bill last week. I have enough left today to get Daisy a small bag of food. It's been awful, but, I bet next week picks up.

screener

​​​​​​
                  Title: Screener Survey NEW| PANDA
                  Requester: Greg Beaver [A2IPPDT8A34XKA]
                  (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
                  Description: See if you qualify for a full survey by taking this short screener about programs at work
                  Time: 00:02:00
                  Reward: $0.02
                  Qualifications: None

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    me too, but I got a whole 2 cents lol

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It screened me out.

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got my pennies!

Cornell LIL qual for the cereal game is back

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/37.../accept_random

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sweetheart, I am not sure on that

• TurknShop
                    TurknShop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yay Sweetheart! Got my qualification this morning too. I'm so glad...this is one of the best projects I've ever worked on.

I think since it says Followers, we're just doing that for now. Maybe we'll graduate to leader at some point. Either one is good with me!

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    TurknShop yay I am really excited!!
                Working...
                X