banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - September 7, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - September 7, 2020

Good Morning Everyone!!

1902 In Australia, the whole nation observes a 'day of humiliation' and prays for rain, as a terrible drought kills livestock and threatens crops; rain begins to appear on 10 September
    1927 Philo Farnsworth demonstrates the first use of his electronic television in San Francisco
    1943 "Gilda" actress Rita Hayworth (24) weds actor-director Orson Welles (28)
    1963 American Bandstand moves to California, & airs once a week on Saturday
    1978 Keith Moon, drummer for The Who dies
    1986 Desmond Tutu becomes Anglican archbishop of Capetown
    1996 Rap artist Tupac Shakur shot multiple times in a drive by shooting in Las Vegas, dies 6 days later
    2017 Consumer credit reporting agency Equifax reports earlier cyberattack could affects 143 million Americans

Title: Attitudes and Understanding of COVID-19(~ 20 minutes)| PANDA
    Requester: Allison Skinner [A9091TJAUOOHF]
    (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
    Description: This study examines how people think about and understand information about COVID-19. Only individuals who are 18 years of age or older, fluent in English, and currently residing in the U.S. may participate in this study.
    Time: 01:00:00
    HITs Available: 0
    Reward: $2.5
    Qualifications: None

Comment

Title: Play the role of a business decision maker and help researchers understand how business decisions are made. (45-60 Mins)| PANDA
      Requester: Clark H. Warner [A15186Q35ZAC4N]
      (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
      Description: The “Business Decision Simulation” study will put you in the role of a decision maker. You will examine business records and make a crucial decision as to whether and why you should approve an important business decision
      Time: 120:00:00
      HITs Available: 0
      Reward: $4
      Qualifications: None

Comment

Yangyong Zhang 10.00
        Amazon alexa user study. It has a timer of 30 minutes, I was able to finish in half that time but let it simmer.
        ​​​​​​http://worker.mturk.com/projects/3HL...?ref=w_pl_prvw

This was repetitive, 35 minutes,

​​​​​​
        Title: How Fast and Accurate are you? - Cognitive Decision Making Task (Approximately 30-60 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Tim Ballard [A2OXEVU9RZQ97O] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$9.11] [Pay=Low] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 7.26
        Duration: 4:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: We're looking for participants to complete a simple computer task looking at making decisions while competing with an opponent. (Requires normal or corrected-to-normal vision)
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; RIVALRY Batch 1 DoesNotExist

Comment

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Nevermind I got my brain to wake up and found it.

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Kizzy, I could not figure that out, I added my url link, the group Id, but had no idea what a hit iD was

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I used too, guess we will see if we got it right.

Title: Small usability task & feedback on a website/app prototype. (~10 minute) | Accept
        Requester: Maze [A1D8RNWK41HDVE] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$23.36] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=9] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.05] [Fast=3.23] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=2.26] [Reviews=46] [ToS=1]
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 1:40:00
        Available: 1
        Description: You will see small screenshots from an app or a website and you have small challenges to execute. Earn ~$0.76 per minute / $45.60 per hour
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• librarian50
          librarian50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Already approved!

2 minutes

^^^^^ got it

Comment

Mine approved the other day and you can do as many as you want the hit states.

​​​​​​
          Title: Survey about your work style. | PANDA
          Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] (Req TV): $27.23/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Respond to statements about workplace behavior based on your honest self-evaluation
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 2
          Reward: $5.00
          Qualifications: Exclude from future research DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Another site I recently found, I completed a razor study and can confirm they paid me the 35.00 they promised. I am signed up for a 10 minute health and wellness survey today for 20.00. They usually use paypal, but sometimes gift cards. If anyone is interested. Ok, Sweetheart just pointed out that I never gave a site link lol. https://www.userinterviews.com/
            Last edited by cyvamp; 09-07-2020, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              cyvamp, there might be but that would involve me actually meeting people and that didn't work out well for me when I remarried. I'll just be bootyless and cranky

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Sweetheart sorry, I am an idiot lol https://www.userinterviews.com/ witch1 ...there are other "ehem" ways

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              cyvamp thank you!!

I got accepted into the video game study Bear posted a few days ago. 180.00 and an 80.00 bonus if I score in the top ten. End of September. Pretty excited
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              That's great witch1 ! Congrats!

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm super excited. It sounds like a FPS...they have no idea how dirty us old ladies can play I owe you big time Bear!

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              That is great I hope you get it.

Good morning!

I love making money in my sleep!

You've received a bonus from Psych for work related to 3DZKABX2ZI6U2A16WT0KSPFQHCKVCW.
            The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Life is good!

Title: Attitudes to immigration(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: Emma Thomas [A2QP2IRFUFAI2R] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$13.91] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.86] [Fast=3.80] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 2.00
            Duration: 30:00
            Available: 15
            Description: You will be asked some questions about your beliefs about America and your attitudes towards immigration.
            Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              10 minutes, nowhere near 25

P.E. 29.82....I made more this morning than the entire weekend...keep em coming!

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I only started a little bit ago, but, I'm over 10.00. I guess the summer slump is officially over!

Title: Survey about your work style. | PANDA
            Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] (Req TV): $27.13/hr/hr
            Description: Respond to statements about workplace behavior based on your honest self-evaluation
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: Exclude from future research DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              They approved mine and I just did another. I've done three for this requester and not a one has rejected.

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              After reading TV, I think someone was talking about attention checks for this one.

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Bear, they are super obvious if you're reading. The "click whatever" for this question type of obvious.

Title: Help us test our iPhone app, all you need to do is read the news and answer a survey.(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Vision Project [A1WDNS4TS0X8QP] (Req TV): $34.66/hr/hr
            Description: Help us test our iPhone app, all you need to do is read the news and answer a survey.
            Time: 24 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $12.00
            Qualifications: Exc: [241907-241318] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [4205] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• JMo9597
              JMo9597 commented
              Editing a comment
              OTTO caught this. I'm Android! I'll be throwing it back at 9:15am EST.

Good Morning Everyone. Happy Labor Day

Comment

Working...
            X