banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Wiener Schnitzel Day HITs Wednesday September 9, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Wiener Schnitzel Day HITs Wednesday September 9, 2020

National Wiener Schnitzel Day is served up every September 9. Contrary to what most Americans know, Wiener Schnitzel isn’t just a chain restaurant. In fact, a Wiener Schnitzel is a veal cutlet coated in bread and then pan-fried. This renowned dish is considered an Austrian delicacy in its beautiful capital, Vienna.

Wiener Schnitzel, (again, the dish, not the restaurant chain,) is so iconic that there are copycat recipes all over the world. For example, in America, there’s the ever-popular chicken-fried steak and in Japan, tonkatsu, a breaded and deep-friend pork cutlet. But you haven’t lived until you savor an authentic dish of Wiener Schnitzel. There are lots of pretenders to the throne but for the real deal, head to Austria. If you do a culinary tour of Europe, put this incredible dish — Wiener Schnitzel — at the top of your bucket list!

Good Morning. HOTD for sure, 5 minutes. It states it will take around 10, so I let it simmer

​​​​​​
    Title: Answer a survey about your thoughts on cars and apps | Accept

Requester: Craig Boyle [A2LPCLWSHQGKPD] Contact

TV: [Hrly=$12.52] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]

TO: No Reviews

TO2: No Reviews

Reward: 5.00

Duration: 3 days

Available: 0

Description: Give us your opinion about your car experience, nav, apps, off road

Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good morning!

Title: 3 minute survey: Shopping online | PANDA
      Requester: Katarina nystrom [A2NYLBDBX1NR70] (Req TV): $94.88/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Please let us know about your online shopping habits
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        It really is 3 minutes.

• librarian50
        librarian50 commented
        Editing a comment
        I emailed her yesterday, glad she got it working!

Title: Perception test (English native speakers only) - 30 min test | PANDA
      Requester: CNRS LLF Geomphon [A2K4W82OWBUF81] (Req TV): $14.07/hr/hr
      Description: Hear sounds and make decisions about sound similarity to english vowels sounds
      Time: 4 hour(s)
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: assimilation-done DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about the nutritional quality of food | PANDA
        Requester: GAIPS INESC-ID [A2JSF7Y4QFEK04] (Req TV): $15.41/hr/hr
        Description: You will interact with an automated system that asks your opinion about the nutritional quality of a set of foods based on their composition.
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        Reward: $4.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location In AUCAGBUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          and of course my panda was off

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I did it yesterday, keep the panda going. I bet it posts again today

• dazcat
          dazcat commented
          Editing a comment
          Managed to catch this, nice one!

Good morning! We got all the kids up early to do their chores so the house isn't as cluttered for the Internet guy. I'm assuming he'll be cutting our connection when he arrives but I don't know for sure. Hopefully I don't miss out on anything in the meantime!

Comment

Mornin peeps!

Comment

I wanted to give everyone a reminder about our Amazon Shopping Program. What’s that ?

Near the top of any page on the site, there’s a link called “SHOP”. This link takes you to Amazon. Nearly any purchase you make after following this link gives us back 4% that is put toward site costs and maintenance.

This program costs you nothing, and is a great, and free way for you to support the forums.

In case you tend to forget about this, as many of us do, we have a handy little reminder script. I’d really appreciate it if you would consider installing it.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/407694-ohs-reminder

This script will give you the option of using the Shopping Program any time you go to Amazon.

Comment

Title: Play the role of a business decision maker and help researchers understand how business decisions are made. (45-60 Mins) | PANDA
              Requester: Clark H. Warner [A15186Q35ZAC4N] (Req TV): $13.73/hr/hr
              Description: The “Business Decision Simulation” study will put you in the role of a decision maker. You will examine business records and make a crucial decision as to whether and why you should approve an important business decision
              Time: 120 hour(s)
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Played Decision Simulation 1 DoesNotExist ; Did Decision Simulation Summer 2020 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Happy Wednesday! It's been a frustrating morning already. I slept through my first alarm, my daughter's school ipad started updating as soon as she tried to log in to class, and my computer did an update before it shut down last night. I've just spent the past hour and a half trying to get it to open chrome.
                Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  At first nothing would open, then chrome would open and never actually load before it closed itself. I finally restarted it again and it was slow at first, but it seems to finally be working.

• Curbie
                  Curbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So annoying. I'm sorry.

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad you got it going. Updates are always so scary.

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
                Requester: ConceptualDevelopment [A1M5I2RBJVITIX] (Req TV): $19.30/hr/hr
                Description: Give us your opinion about groups
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 4
                Reward: $1.80

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  write for 2 minutes

• dazcat
                  dazcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Got a blank validation code for this one. I put mturk id and messaged. Hope I don't get a rejection.

Good morning, everyone.

Comment

Title: Be part of a language experiment | PANDA
                  Requester: Thomas [A1WLS5UPCFI183] (Req TV): $10.00/hr/hr
                  Description: You will be asked to connect what you hear to words
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $6.00

Comment

Morning!
                    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X