banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Did I Shave My Legs For This Thursday?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I Shave My Legs For This Thursday?

Good morning my Turking dudes! Dudes is gender-neutral lol! Let's have a fantastic day make loads of money! And no I didn't shave my legs for this!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: Short survey on political attitudes(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Rochester_Lab [A2N4ZHJULY3WJJ] (Req TV): $11.09/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Answer a few questions (~1 min) to find out if you are eligible for a 5-8 minute survey. If you are eligible, you can immediately take the longer survey. The screener survey pays 10 cents and if you complete the longer survey, you’ll receive additional 75 cents.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 45
    Reward: $0.10
    Qualifications: SurveyGroup [4244] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [669485903-244562] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Annotate Texts For Offensive Language | PANDA
      Requester: Noah Turk [A1ZI6MW5UGBMT9] (Req TV): $14.84/hr/hr
      Description: You will mark replies in a conversation as OK to say in a friendly conversation with someone just met online or NOT.
      If NOT, select one or more categories of offensiveness from below.

• Hate Speech: the text attacks or demeans a group based on race, gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation
      •Personal Attack: the text contains rude remarks, insults, threats that are targeting an individual
      such as a famous person, a named individual, recipient of the message etc.
      •Profanity: the text contains profanities such as sexual remarks, swearing and
      curse words; also weakly pejoratives and obscenities such as ‘stupid’.
      •Other Offensiveness: the text is offensive, but it does not contain hate speech, personal attacks or profanity.
      •OK: the text is not offensive. It is OK to say in a friendly conversation with someone you just met online.

Notes:

Please mark your annotations carefully. Annotation quality will be checked. Low-quality annotations will result in the task being rejected.
      You may submit or proceed to next subtask once ALL texts are labeled.

Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.80
      Qualifications: bq_annotation_mephisto_20200718 DoesNotExist ; onboarding_qual_annotation_mephisto_20200824-failed DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGB;

Comment

Title: Rank 3 options, 1 written response | PANDA
        Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Req TV): $11.30/hr/hr
        Description: Rank the survey options in order of preference and give a written explanation way. Additionally, fill out 6 demographic selections. If you've done our HITs before most of these will already be prefilled. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
        Time: 23 minutes(s) 26 seconds(s)
        Reward: $0.25
        Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1Take Test; TWL GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Amazon Prime Membership In 1;

Comment

Title: Compare 2 options, 1 written response | PANDA
          Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Req TV): $11.30/hr/hr
          Description: Pick which choice that best answers the survey question. Explain your choice. Additionally, fill out 6 demographic selections. If you've done our HITs before most of these will already be prefilled. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
          Time: 12 minutes(s)
          Reward: $0.16
          Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1Take Test; Gender In 2; Dog Owner In 1; TWL GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Amazon Prime Membership In 1;

Comment

Originally posted by witch1 View Post
            Good morning my Turking dudes! Dudes is gender-neutral lol! Let's have a fantastic day make loads of money! And no I didn't shave my legs for this!
            Every single day of my life. I shave even if I have the flu. I can't stand not to lol

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I have superhuman hair. I once used an epilator, and it was torture. The hair was back 2 days later haha

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              Now that it's getting colder I really only shave every couple days, in the summer I'm with you cyvamp I shave all the time. I had waxed my legs once and the hair was back after a little over a week.

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              cyvamp I forgot to tell you - I apparently qualified for one of those userinterviews from that site you showed us the other day. The researcher called me on the phone to schedule the session, but it was an hour long session and I couldn't fathom actually going an entire hour without changing a diaper lol so I had to decline.

Title: Decision Study(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $16.17/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.62] [Fair: 4.53] [Comm: 3.92] [Fast: 4.52]
            Description: In this survey, you will answer questions about judgments and decisions
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $0.45
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1270834726-244580] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              This was nice and quick

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Play the role of a business decision maker and help researchers understand how business decisions are made. (45-60 Mins) | PANDA
              Requester: Clark H. Warner [A15186Q35ZAC4N] (Req TV): $13.88/hr/hr
              Description: The “Business Decision Simulation” study will put you in the role of a decision maker. You will examine business records and make a crucial decision as to whether and why you should approve an important business decision
              Time: 120 hour(s)
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Played Decision Simulation 1 DoesNotExist ; Did Decision Simulation Summer 2020 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Mornin Peeps!

Comment

Rejected for doing a hit twice. I'm so tired of lazy requesters not using exclusion quals. I told the requester that but in a more diplomatic way.

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cyvamp Intergenerational Contact - (must be age 65 or older) Answer a survey about your contact with people outside of your generation

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bear, I am sorry. I hate when they do that, just use the exclusion qual for goodness sake

• Curbie
                    Curbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm sorry. That is so annoying. Hopefully they will reverse it.

screener

​​​​​​
                  Title: Answer a survey about doctor communication (contains unpaid qualifying questions)| PANDA
                  Requester: Grace Hildenbrand [A1AB32LBPX1GFJ]
                  (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
                  Description: This HIT contains 5 unpaid qualifying questions. If you do not qualify you will return the HIT and it will not have a negative impact on your MTurk rating. If you qualify, you will view a video clip, read a vignette, and answer questions.
                  Time: 01:00:00
                  Reward: $1
                  Qualifications: None

Comment

• GonadStrife
                    GonadStrife commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same! I thought it was done so many times and it just kept........dragging......on.......

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    GonadStrife when the second scenario popped up, I was like what the hell lol

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cyvamp GonadStrife Right?! This hit sucked.

Its been slow so I was playing with graphics this morning. There's a gentleman thats a vet and he's hand doing signs trying to get his little business off the ground so I made him what I think is a nice graphic that he can use in groups to sell or print out for flyers. What do you all think? Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 6.57.00 AM.png

Comment

Happy Thursday! We are SO dang close to finishing this koi pond! We're just having trouble finding the right fittings for plumbing the filter and waterfall. I need a piece of PVC that will fit over a 1.5 in pipe, and also fit over a 2 in pipe. I swear that piece has to exist but we could not find it! It's so frustrating.
                  Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, We didn't work yesterday do to the Bear fire. Up all night the night before waiting to see if we would be evacuated luckily we are just in the warning not mandatory. So much smoke it is hard to breathe and yesterday at 10:00 am it looked like 10 at night so dark.

Comment

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kizzy, don't wait to evacuate. Please. You are needed in this world!

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    witch1 thank you that is so sweet. Bear we are pretty safe right now.

• hanzuh
                    hanzuh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh gosh, stay safe!!
                Working...
                X