banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Sarcastic Saturday!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarcastic Saturday!

Good morning Turking kin! Sarcasm is very often an unappreciated art form. It takes a special person to not only be sarcastic but, also to catch when someone is being sarcastic. Embrace the sarcasm today!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: Tell us about your romantic relationship (must be in a relationship to participate) - 10 min(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] (Req TV): $12.23/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.01] [Fair: 4.49] [Comm: 2.91] [Fast: 4.48]
    Description: Tell us about your romantic relationship (must be in a relationship to participate) - 10 min
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 23
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-881712629-244989] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Research Study on Online Dating App User Behaviors(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: researcher [A1MVJXLD8V6EDC] (Req TV): $6.21/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Please participate if you have used or intend to use any online dating apps
      Time: 20 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.30
      Qualifications: Exc: [243427760-244988] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Originally posted by witch1 View Post
        Good morning Turking kin! Sarcasm is very often an unappreciated art form. It takes a special person to not only be sarcastic but, also to catch when someone is being sarcastic. Embrace the sarcasm today!
        Good morning witch1

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning cyvamp

Good morning team turkalots!

Comment

Good morning everyone! Got this in my email, follow-up from June if you did the first one.

About 10 min.:
        Title: Follow-up survey on views of the novel coronavirus and COVID-19(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Isaac Lipkus [AHBH5RRH72TWC] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$22.60] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=3.93] [Comm=3.78] [Fair=3.56] [Reviews=33] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 3.00
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: This follow-up study asks about your views about the coronavirus and COVID-19
        Qualifications: Inc: [19-244206] Exists ; Location In US

Comment

Title: Predict House Prices with AI | PANDA
          Requester: Ashraf Abdul [A1K2TVM6SHSWOY]
          (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
          Description: Can you guess the price of houses? Participate in a research study to estimate house prices with an AI tool.
          Time: 02:00:00
          Reward: $5
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Annotate Texts For Offensive Language | PANDA
            Requester: Noah Turk [A1ZI6MW5UGBMT9] (Req TV): $14.72/hr/hr
            Description: You will mark replies in a conversation as OK to say in a friendly conversation with someone just met online or NOT.
            If NOT, select one or more categories of offensiveness from below.

• Hate Speech: the text attacks or demeans a group based on race, gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation
            •Personal Attack: the text contains rude remarks, insults, threats that are targeting an individual
            such as a famous person, a named individual, recipient of the message etc.
            •Profanity: the text contains profanities such as sexual remarks, swearing and
            curse words; also weakly pejoratives and obscenities such as ‘stupid’.
            •Other Offensiveness: the text is offensive, but it does not contain hate speech, personal attacks or profanity.
            •OK: the text is not offensive. It is OK to say in a friendly conversation with someone you just met online.

Notes:

Please mark your annotations carefully. Annotation quality will be checked. Low-quality annotations will result in the task being rejected.
            You may submit or proceed to next subtask once ALL texts are labeled.

Time: 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 15
            Reward: $0.80
            Qualifications: bq_annotation_mephisto_20200718 DoesNotExist ; onboarding_qual_annotation_mephisto_20200824-failed DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGB;

Comment

Good Morning fellow turker workers! Looks like another hurricane heading my way cause you know in 2020 the hits keep coming!

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Stay safe! Hopefully it won't be too strong.

Thank you ! Caught a 1.50 hit that took about five minutes. It never even showed up on HF!

Comment

Title: Cannon Game - Psychology Experiment (~25 mins: Only complete once) | Accept
                Requester: [email protected] [A3T87M3HUOC4FD] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$6.34] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: No Reviews
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 2.67
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Available: 0
                Description: Shoot a cannon to hit targets. Will take ~25 mins. Do not participate if you have already done a task under a similar name.
                Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Took me longer than 25, so not good pay. But at the time I had nothing else and it was a little fun.

Forker is crickets this morning.

Comment

The 30 day free trial of Otto Heavy will be ending on 9/16/2020. All T2 members who have not upgraded to T3 memberships by this time will no longer have access to Otto Heavy and will revert to Otto Lite.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you will be upgrading so I can make sure you have no disruptions.

Comment

Title: Spatial Learning and Navigation (Survey + Video game experiment) | PANDA
                    Requester: Michael J Starrett [A18JDI8ARJQ4GE] (Req TV): $-/hr
                    Description: Participate in an academic research study to help us better understand human spatial cognition and memory
                    Time: 5 hour(s)
                    Reward: $45.00
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If I caught this I would quit the rest of the day.

• Buffy4711
                      Buffy4711 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I caught it yesterday - age 18-35

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Buffy4711 . unpandad

Ok after avoiding this for like a month, I finally just signed up yesterday. The 1st meeting was this morning and it was 10 minutes, most of that was him reading me the consent form

​​​​​​
                    Title: Life Events Study - Earn $15 for 90 min | Accept
                    Requester: AppCogLab [A1KBFPUE4C1J5T] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$3.14] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=2.45] [Fast=4.62] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.69] [Reviews=34] [ToS=0]
                    TO2: [Hrly=2.77] [Pen=0.83] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
                    Reward: 14.00
                    Duration: 1:30:00
                    Available: 1
                    Description: A study about memory for recent life events.
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Exclusion: Life event study DoesNotExist

Comment

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes!! Great HIT. I'm glad it went well for you. Part II is really easy, too. Mine only took 20 minutes but it could potentially be a little longer.

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sweetheart I only did it because of you lol

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      cyvamp Yeah I felt kinda responsible lol like if it had sucked, it would have felt really bad haha
                  Working...
                  X