banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Taco Tuesday - September 15, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taco Tuesday - September 15, 2020

Happy Tuesday! Just don't go to Taco Bell, they probably took your favorite item off the menu.

Title: Audio quality assessment | Accept
    Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] Contact
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 828
    Description: Speech quality assessment
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

Title: A task in which you will see letters on the screen and respond by pressing keys as fast and accurately as possible | PANDA
      Requester: Merav Yonah [AM1OJCEP0CKHO] (Req TV): $30.77/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Give us your opinion about our products
      Time: 20 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: None;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you catch this? Wondering how long it takes since it only has a 20 min timer.

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        ZeldaFoot no, I wish I could catch it .. or anything else.

Originally posted by ZeldaFoot View Post
      Happy Tuesday! Just don't go to Taco Bell, they probably took your favorite item off the menu.
      They did add wine. Why I don't know because Taco Bell wine just sounds gross.
      Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        So gross.

• witch1
        witch1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweetheart if the tacos give everyone the runs can you imagine what the wine would do?

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        witch1 lol!! Best to avoid...

Good morning and Happy Tuesday! I just accidentally returned a survey caught instead of hitting continue . Need more Hope the day gets better for everyone!

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I hate when I do that lol

Title: Choose the odd shape | PANDA
      Requester: Danny [A50DMZMH84QZ1] (Req TV): $16.44/hr/hr
      Description: Choose the shape that is not like the other two.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $4.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

I caught this postlab, it was awful, but hey 7.00. It was about 40 minutes full screen, judging images on their location and brighness

​​​​​​http://worker.mturk.com/projects/3NI...?ref=w_pl_prvw

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, we have improving fire conditions because they were able to use air support yesterday. Our air quality also improved.

Comment

My scraper keeps picking up the Vision Intelligence transcription hits. Are they worth doing?

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I never do transcription hits because I am a crap typist, so I cannot answer. turkerview would likely tell you what the average hourly is. I just looked for you, it appears they are very underpaid hits, they don't have rejections listed, so that is a plus

Slow day for anyone else?

Comment

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm hoping it's still just early and things pick up. Yesterday was absurd.

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm afraid we're going to be very inconsistent on mTurk until universities can return to normal. So, I'd guess that the next year will be rough for turkers in general. We will get some relief from political Hits though.

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            It suuuuuucks today!

Title: Follow-up survey on novel coronavirus (New HIT)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Isaac Lipkus [AHBH5RRH72TWC] (Req TV): $22.22/hr/hr
          Description: This follow-up study asks about your views about the coronavirus and COVID-19
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Exc: [19-245461] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;

Comment

Title: Bounding boxes: Select each bee. | PANDA
            Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] (Req TV): $15.60/hr/hr
            Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 8
            Reward: $0.20
            Qualifications: BoundingBoxTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84Take Test; BoundingBoxSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist ;
            Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

The problem with slow days which there have been many this year is I shop more. I make less money and shop more bad combination

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been trying to be better so now I move part of the money I get to a saving account so I can't see it. If I can't see it I can't spend it.

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I get exhausted by constantly having to watch everything so close Sweetheart. But thankfully, I manage to sorta keep it all together. I am splurging on myself a gift this Christmas though. I'm getting myself a nice glass piece one way or the other. Just something pretty and frivolous.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                witch1 You absolutely should splurge and treat yourself!!

Are the C-SATs almost always broken lately for anyone else?

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I think so, too, but I think there are broken ones in new batches too. So weird.

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep they are. I decided I wanted to HAM them the other day and not a one worked.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                witch1 Same!!

​​​​​​
              Title: Thinking about a Variety of Topics (~20 minutes; 90 minutes maximum)(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Michelle Meyer [A1K0JHQEX3MZC6] (Req TV): $18.89/hr/hr
              Description: We are interested in how people search for health-related information. You will answer a few questions about your health, read an article, and answer some questions about yourself and your experience in the survey.
              Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 80
              Reward: $2.45
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1143074260-233119] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Purpled

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                13 minutes, Sorry Sweetheart, maybe you already did it?

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                cyvamp I don't know, I feel like things keep purpling on me that I should be qualified for.

Good morning, everyone. I went to bed at 8 last night, which was good, because somebody woke me up at 3. I tried dozing back off, but it was off and on & finally gave up around 5. When am I going to learn to just get up the first time & just start turking? lol.

Comment

Working...
              X