banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Guacamole Day HITs Wednesday September 16, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Guacamole Day HITs Wednesday September 16, 2020

It’s not just a side dish anymore. On National Guacamole Day every September 16, we elevate this tasty green blend into the spotlight. Guacamole (or “guac”) is made of avocados, which are well-known for the health benefits related to their high vitamin content and lots of cholestoral-lowering healthy fats. Originally native to Mexico and Central America, avocados grow on trees. In fact, avocados are technically considered a fruit!

There are hundreds of ways to prepare guacamole. People spice up their guacamole with onion, garlic, cumin, tomato, cilantro, or even store-bought salsa. Traditionally, guacamole is served with tortilla chips but it’s also good with corn chips, carrot sticks and celery. Guac is delicious on sandwiches and hamburgers or in salads. Some people even blend it into smoothies! So, Go Green with guacamole on September 16!

Mornin Peeps! this is a pre screen hit for a $12 hit thats also up
    Title: Content Moderation Study - Pre-Screen | Accept
    Requester: Donghee Wohn [A39PYTK1458N53] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$11.96] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.08] [Fast=3.82] [Comm=2.60] [Fair=3.91] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.25
    Duration: 10:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: This is an experiment in which you will receive some basic training in content moderation for a fictional social media platform, and then decide based on your training which posts are acceptable, and which posts need to be removed (approx. 45 minutes).
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Hballarte
      Hballarte commented
      Editing a comment
      i caught the 12 dollar hit and it asked me for the code from the pre screen but I couldnt accept the prescreen hit so I guess maybe I did it alreadyy i have no clue

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to use Hit Tracker to go back and do the pre-screen again to get the code to put in the $12.50 hit. Then, "Apologies - you did not pass the pre-screening."

• bromeliad
      bromeliad commented
      Editing a comment
      A stupid way to set up a HIT for sure.

Good morning!

Comment

Happy Wednesday!
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

This was above my head before coffee

Title: ARC task | Accept Requester: NYU Computational Cognition Lab [A2O6BB9HXEUXX1] Contact TV: [Hrly=$10.01] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0] TO: [Pay=3.53] [Fast=3.90] [Comm=3.89] [Fair=4.59] [Reviews=90] [ToS=0] TO2: [Hrly=4.78] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0] Reward: 7.50 Duration: 1:30:00 Available: 0 Description: complete the pattern Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Nan06
          Nan06 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought the same thing, so thought I would close it and try it again later and now it says I already did it. But thinking it might be above my head even after coffee!

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my goodness I have no idea what I am doing

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I was ok during the tutorial, then the 1st one opened and I was like whaaaaaht?

Okay don't throw things at me, but, I don't like guacamole. It's just weird to me. Maybe a consistency thing!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          *throws avocados at you*

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          boooooooo

• ProtectorOfKittens
          ProtectorOfKittens commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't like guac either. Or avocados.

Title: Answer and Earn $.50 in 5-10 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 5-10 min! survey about your opinions | PANDA
        Requester: Yi [A3TDDSE7HRDGR2] (Req TV): $12.25/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: You will be asked a series of questions about a purchase decision in a consumption context that will take no more than 10 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you)
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 269
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Multi-study participants DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Happy hump day everyone! Hope it's a good one for everybody. Need a no brainer batch this morning!

Comment

4 minutes

​​​​​​
            Title: Forecasting Experiment With 3 Short Tasks (+Winner Bonus) | PANDA
            Requester: Max [AOI5PMBOZQ3NG] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: Please join this experiment on forecasting + Winner gets a bonus!
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $0.90
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

​​​​​​
              Title: Online Course Quality and Instructor Effectiveness Survey | PANDA
              Requester: Andrew Gichuho Mungai [A15S1L4DRRPGH2] (Req TV): $15.16/hr/hr
              Description: This study is purposed towards better understanding of the effect of transactional distance on students’ perceptions of course quality and instructor effectiveness in online learning.
              Time: 15 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; No Repeats DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning, It's Wednesday not sure why I like hump day since everyday is a work day but Yippee!

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...

The 30 day free trial of Otto Heavy will be ending TODAY. All T2 members who have not upgraded to T3 memberships will no longer have access to Otto Heavy and will revert to Otto Lite.

If you are a T2 member and want to keep access to Otto Heavy, please let me know.

Comment

Title: Research study(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Jodie Whelan [A2SNFWI4CL5F1D] (Req TV): $14.60/hr/hr
                    Description: This link is pretesting measures for use in future research.
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 7
                    Reward: $0.45
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Exc: [-1316490174-245704] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

I caught this (Hayley) [$20.00] - 1 hours 28 minutes - Test Kids Learning Platform with Recording but you need to have a 5 to 10 year old to do it so I will return it if anyone has a panda good luck. Let's say at the top of the hour for the return that is 7 minutes from now.

Comment

• witch1
                        witch1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I had to toss it back. Almost cried, too! I miss when my neighbors grandsons were that age because she would let me borrow them for hits like that.

Title: Study on Daily Tasks(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Keith Wilcox [AR5F0794M07F] (Req TV): $10.47/hr/hr
                      Description: You will be asked questions about tasks you want to accomplish (4 min)
                      Time: 20 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 28
                      Reward: $0.50
                      Qualifications: Exc: [243069947-245707] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                      X