banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Guacamole Day HITs Wednesday September 16, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title: Answer a survey using your knowledge of characters from the HBO series, Game of Thrones. | PANDA
    Requester: Liz Chrastil [A75ESIPMNMH4P] (Req TV): $21.73/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We will ask you to make a series of distance-related judgements about characters from the HBO series ,Game of Thrones. Respondents should consider themselves to be highly knowledgeable of the shows characters, themes, and places.
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $10.00
    Qualifications: None;

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      I want this one so bad!

Title: Crime Experience Survey | PANDA
    Requester: RTI Survey Research [A2FNN25G075UH1] (Req TV): $51.30/hr/hr
    Description: This survey asks questions about experiences you may have had with crime during the past three years, that is since September of 2017. We estimate that these questions will take 3-5 minutes to complete.
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: NotInvited DoesNotExist ; Crime Experience Worker DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Turking Vixen
      Turking Vixen commented
      Editing a comment
      3 mins

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the best hit, I did it yesterday

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this isn't just HOTD but HOTW

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sandro Ambuehl for work related to 3I7SHAD35M5MLCP317TGHZESQBM7MK.
    The value of your bonus is: $8.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
    Thank you for participating in our study yesterday. This is the bonus payment we promised you would receive within two days of completing the study. Best, Sandro Ambuehl, University of Zurich

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
    Amazon Mechanical Turk
    https://www.mturk.com
    Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

Title: Behavioral Task | PANDA
      Requester: Caltech O'Doherty Lab [AHD17C83X4PXO] (Req TV): $9.18/hr/hr
      Description: A task comprising multiple components, approximately 60 to 70 minutes long. Please disable ad blocker before accepting the task. Please use the Chrome browser if possible.
      Reward: $12.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Measuring User Understanding of Location Privacy Zones | PANDA
        Requester: Adam Aviv (GWU) [A2NF9IH0H0C49Z] (Req TV): $15.38/hr/hr
        Description: We are conducting an academic survey about location privacy and privacy zones as used on fitness applications. You will be asked to complete an external survey that will ask you to discern the Privacy Zone from sample maps, as well as answer questions about Privazy Zones and location privacy. You will be compensated $3.75 for your work. We have found that it takes approximately 20-25 minutes on average to complete this HIT, so please be mindful of the assignment duration. You may only take this HIT once, even across multiple posting of the HIT.
        Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
        Reward: $3.75
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I just received a compensation hit email invite from Memory Consortium, do nothing, just submit. I'm not sure why I received the email, or the compensation. I'm afraid to submit, they have 88% approval. Did anybody else receive the compensation hit?

Comment

• NoelC
            NoelC commented
            Editing a comment
            Submitted, I did do a hit from them back in May. I don't recall anything recently though. If approved, easy $3.

• NoelC
            NoelC commented
            Editing a comment
            Immediate approval, I am puzzled though

• CrazyCatLady
            CrazyCatLady commented
            Editing a comment
            weird, but if it approved...

Title: Survey on consumer topics (9/16/20) - B) (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP) | PANDA
          Requester: MSBLabResearch [A1VSOQ6MXD1E1J] (Req TV): $12.85/hr/hr
          Description: Survey on consumer topics 1 min (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP)
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 2
          Reward: $0.20
          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Read sentences and answer some questions! [ID: sentences] | PANDA
            Requester: Edinburgh Language Research [A2O4KLPLHO8FZK] (Req TV): $26.37/hr/hr
            Description: Task consists of reading sentences. You are asked to verify some statements relating to these sentences. Up to 15 minutes. [Only do HIT if you have NOT done an "ID: sentences" task this week]
            Reward: $2.50
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, richdbolt to the forums.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• richdbolt
                richdbolt commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks everyone!

• Acidhoe
                Acidhoe commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey welcome!

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome richdbolt glad to have you!

Vevo!

Comment

• NoelC
                NoelC commented
                Editing a comment
                CrazyCatLady No, I haven't noticed a regular time, usually turn vevo/panda on in the afternoons when nothing else is popping up.

• CrazyCatLady
                CrazyCatLady commented
                Editing a comment
                NoelC, I was hopeful there was a magic hour

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                They were posting around 7pm CST but it seems they have veered off from that schedule NoelC

C-SATS are up again today. No errors so far!

Comment

Are c-sats turning into pins where you need to get a queue full just to get a couple of working ones?

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
                CrazyCatLady commented
                Editing a comment
                richdbolt, it seems like the last week or so the broken ones will sit and sit and then they'll add new ones to the broken batch

• richdbolt
                richdbolt commented
                Editing a comment
                CrazyCatLady, that makes sense. So, I was essentially just picking up the ones already discarded by everyone else. If I had continued HAM'ing them, I might have caught a few valid ones. Opening and returning each one manually was a pain, so naturally am looking into automating as much as possible.

• CrazyCatLady
                CrazyCatLady commented
                Editing a comment
                richdbolt, yeah, it seems like it's the only way for these

$.44 until I hit $40, not giving up.

Comment

• GonadStrife
                GonadStrife commented
                Editing a comment
                I have done that AC like 100 times and it never changes and I read it every time. I have no idea why I failed it. .11 to go.

• GonadStrife
                GonadStrife commented
                Editing a comment
                $40.01...plus bonus but who counts that anyways, amirite??

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad you made goal GonadStrife!

I just managed to find a c-sat that works. I might regret it though - there was squirting.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
                CrazyCatLady commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm a weirdo, I've asked doctors if they'll let me watch procedures before. But this one caught me by surprise!

• GonadStrife
                GonadStrife commented
                Editing a comment
                I watched a knee replacement surgery when I first started my current job. I got to scrub up and everything and it didn't bother me, but I just never caught those when I first came back to mturk so I just don't try.

• CrazyCatLady
                CrazyCatLady commented
                Editing a comment
                GonadStrife, I can't recommend them as well paid, but they are decent filler if they post while you're scrounging for work

Fisherman I have a random one for you. I don't know how you feel about this because I know the DHT is where things are at, but have you considered a general banter thread for off-topic discussion? I have seen other forums post it as a "lounge" or whatever. Call it "Our Hit Stop Sh*t Talk Shop" or something. I feel like I am trying to jump on a treadmill that is running at full speed because as welcoming as people are, I don't know anyone's story unless it is posted in the DHT. I feel like having an off topic area would be a good idea.

Comment

Working...
              X