banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Cheeseburger Day HITs Friday September 18, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an afternoon. I was working on a £44.78 on Prolific and then hitting jobs on here since Project One and Our Research team and a few other hits came across because in the descripting it stated - The surveys are expected to take up to five hours total to complete. You do not need to complete all surveys in one sitting, and you may pace yourself however you would like. However, you will be asked to have all surveys completed within a one week period. I just contacted the requester because the timer on the hit is set to 6 hours and it sounds like they are only giving the 6 hours to complete it. Since I have other work and kids to pick up from school, etc. there is no way I can spend 5 hours straight on the survey so feel like I just wasted about 2 hours.

Comment

• Nan06
      Nan06 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just heard back from the requester and I do have a week to finish the task! Yay!

• GonadStrife
      GonadStrife commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice!

Just did a calculation (because I'm bored)

For every 400 Hits I do, it increases the number of Hits that can be rejected before I fall below 99 by 1. (Assuming those 400 Hits are approved)

Edit: I'm sure there's a simpler way of explaining that...

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Now if we could just find those 400 hits, or 4 even lol

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      The way things are going, it could take days...

So IC3 really wants me to yell at this bag of potato chips and laugh at this crying baby.

Comment

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      So, just a typical Friday afternoon, right? lol

Title: Record clean and noisy speech in presence/absence of neighboring speakers | PANDA
    Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] (Req TV): $25.85/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Attention to details is very important. We need you to record 2 minutes of clean speech; and 6 clips where 2 clips has your voice and noise, 2 has your voice and neighboring speaker, rest 2 has your voice, noise and neighboring speaker.
    Time: 24 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $10.00
    Qualifications: Sept16_pdns_completed DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about Coronavirus. | PANDA
      Requester: Consumer Survey [A2TSWJ4LV1TM44] (Req TV): $22.73/hr/hr
      Description: Tell us how Coronavirus has impacted your day-to-day life.
      Time: 25 minutes(s)
      Reward: $2.40
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

See above^^^^^^

Comment

The weekly Consumer Survey (Coronavirus) is up

Comment

Title: The Impact of COVID on Young Adults Well-Being | PANDA
            Requester: Perla A Vargas [A3EHZUX839172H] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic depends on the actions of individuals and the quality of the information used to make critical decisions. We are conducting a survey study to learn where do you get your information about COVID from, your personal reso
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Curbie
              Curbie commented
              Editing a comment
              Age 18-30, bummer

Title: Public Health, Government, Political Attitudes(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Sail Lab [A2LEDEDCG7UPA] (Req TV): $20.08/hr/hr
            Description: Participate in a brief study about your opinions on current events, public health, and the health effects of COVID-19 in general and upon yourself. You will be asked to answer some questions about your opinions about political issues and some basic demographic information. You may also be asked to complete personality questionnaires.
            Time: 35 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 12
            Reward: $1.50
            Qualifications: Exc: [-1644634359-246295] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Help researchers understand COVID in America! (Harvard/Northeastern survey, 15-30 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Lazer Lab [A4JZBXM4JSOF0] (Req TV): $25.25/hr/hr
              Description: A university survey designed by researchres at Harvard and Northeastern to help researchers understand how COVID-19 has affected people in the United States.
              Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
              Reward: $6.00
              Qualifications: COVID September DoesNotExist ; Location NotIn US-AKUS-DCUS-DE; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Survey about Technology and Nonprofits, Academia and Government | PANDA
                Requester: Luis Salazar [A596MF9ORCHTL] (Req TV): $25.79/hr/hr
                Description: Thanks for your time! This is a five questions survey to help us understand some basic concepts related to technology and nonprofits, and test three potential (cost-free) marketplaces for technology for nonprofits.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $1.25
                Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 88; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Bear, be glad you tossed it back. CSISSurvey on Perceptions of Organizational Social Responsibility during COVID-19 Pandemic$7.50Rejected. Records indicate worker has completed this survey previously.

Comment

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have 391 rejected, 336,314 approved. I was just feeling a little sassy today. The only bad thing is that it sits on the dashboard for so long!

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    librarian50 at least you were in charge of the risk lol. I hate when a bad requester gives me a rejection and I have to fume about it on my dashboard for 6 weeks lol

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've had my share of those too!

Title: Online experiment in Psychology | PANDA
                  Requester: Otto Lab [A2D8GTKBK55Y6D] (Req TV): $11.18/hr/hr
                  Description: Win Real Money in a Simple Game
                  Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Learn critical thinking about scientific inquiry with computer agents | PANDA
                    Requester: Learning Research [A14IQLYZ7N9SWM] (Req TV): $-/hr
                    Description: This is an invitation to contribute to the learning sciences by completing an educational session. In this study you will interact with / watch a computer tutor, complete 3 tests and a survey. You must be a native speaker of English to participate.
                    Time: 3 hour(s)
                    Reward: $14.50
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CAUS; Completed Previous Survey DoesNotExist ;

Comment

This was super quick for 6
                      Title: Help researchers understand COVID in America! (Harvard/Northeastern survey, 15-30 minutes)| PANDA
                      Requester: Lazer Lab [A4JZBXM4JSOF0]
                      (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
                      Description: A university survey designed by researchres at Harvard and Northeastern to help researchers understand how COVID-19 has affected people in the United States.
                      Time: 01:30:00
                      HITs Available: 0
                      Reward: $6
                      Qualifications: None

Comment

Working...
                      X