banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

International Day of Peace HITs September 21, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Day of Peace HITs September 21, 2020

The International Day of Peace ("Peace Day") is observed around the world each year on 21 September. Established in 1981 by unanimous United Nations resolution, Peace Day provides a globally shared date for all humanity to commit to Peace above all differences and to contribute to building a Culture of Peace.

The International Day of Peace (or World Peace Day) celebrated annually on September 21 is devoted to strengthening the ideals of peace, both within and among all nations and peoples. At a time when war and violence often monopolize our news cycles, the International Day of Peace is an inspiring reminder of what we can create together. Peace. Let’s give it a chance!

Let us all create Peace Day everyday!

Title: Game the system: fake your personality; Survey & English Writing | PANDA
    Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Imagine you were taking a personality test as part of a hiring process for a job you really want, how do you respond?
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Exclude from future research DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I'm still having intermittent connection issues with my internet, so I may or may not be able to be of much help today. We have someone coming tomorrow morning to fix the issue.

Comment

Mornin Peeps!

Comment

Good morning turk troops!

Title: Visual Remote Associates - a visual insight task | PANDA
          Requester: Maxi Becker [A36PDU5A5DT4VG] (Req TV): $13.08/hr/hr
          Description: find an object that is related to two presented pictures
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          Reward: $8.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            This is hard and it takes the full amount of time it said because it has timed parts.

kinda underpaid, close to 25 minutes. It's Monday, so I sucked it up lol.
          Title: Employee Learning and Perceptions | PANDA
          Requester: Logan Watts [A12GLUUERIAG9O] (Req TV): $9.26/hr/hr
          Description: This is a survey about how employees perceive and learn information in organizations. The survey should take approximately 30 minutes to complete
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 11
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
          Last edited by cyvamp; 09-21-2020, 07:45 AM.

Comment

most of these are masters hits....what do you think is needed to get masters?

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              A virgin sacrifice to Bezos is all I can think! There is no rhyme or reason to how its given out. There are people get it with 90% approval and 5,000 hits and others have 100,000 hits and 99% approval and don't get it. Also, don't sacrifice a virgin...they're a rare creature these days!
              Last edited by witch1; 09-21-2020, 07:57 AM.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              It is a frustrating thing for us mturkers because it doesn't seem merit-based. It just shows up randomly, it took me 3 years

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been Turking since 2010...way back before there were any scripts. Still don't have it. It truly doesn't make much difference...get all the quals you can because it balances the scales. Some days Masters get all the joy and then other days they don't make as much as non Masters. Don't sweat it

Good morning! It's chilly enough for sweats this morning and the wind is a bear!
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I have my slippers on. It is chilly for sure

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              We are getting some crazy wind today here too. It's been windy since yesterday but it has totally picked up today. Starting to feel like I'm in Kansas.

Title: Game the system: fake your personality; Survey & English Writing | PANDA
            Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] (Req TV): $28.74/hr/hr
            Description: Imagine you were taking a personality test as part of a hiring process for a job you really want, how do you respond?
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: Exclude from future research DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              My favorite requester at the moment! I hit my goal all weekend because of his hits!

Title: Solve Logic Puzzles and Riddles | PANDA
            Requester: Hilla Shinitzky [A2E2GORAX4PA3N] (Req TV): $18.60/hr/hr
            Description: 4 tasks of solving riddles/puzzles. Up to 2$ bonus payment.
            Time: 50 minutes(s)
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: Completed MultiGDM3 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Fantastic hit! OTTO caught it.

Gm hard working people

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy Monday

Who's ready to rock and roll?

Title: Passion for a cause (10 minutes)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$12.56] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=2.99] [Fast=4.41] [Comm=2.83] [Fair=4.41] [Reviews=135] [ToS=2]
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 1.00
            Duration: 45:00
            Available: 25
            Description: survey
            Qualifications: Inc: [19-246535] Exists ; Exc: [247124-246535] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

• BlueMoods
              BlueMoods commented
              Editing a comment
              Warning, it uses Inquisit

Good Morning I sure hate Monday mornings which is silly in my line of work now. Old habits die hard!

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I am the opposite, I LOVE Mondays. It's a fresh start

Title: Lossing weight(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Almira Abilova [A2JV9W1X6RE2ZG] (Req TV): $10.36/hr/hr
            Description: survey
            Time: 15 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 38
            Reward: $0.30
            Qualifications: Exc: [247142-246553] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              lossing? lol

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, the English is painful, but, it was quick and approved immediately.

Morning all. Hope everyone has a great start to the week and keeps busy with lots of nice hits. Happy turking.

Comment

Working...
            X