banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Fall HITs Tuesday September 22, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Fall HITs Tuesday September 22, 2020

The autumn equinox always takes place in September, either falling on the 22nd or 23rd day of the month.

An equinox occurs twice in the year when the Sun "sits right above Earth’s Equator", National Geographic states.

The Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London explains that the Earth, which tilts on its axis, orbits the Sun.

“As it orbits the Sun, the Sun illuminates the northern or southern hemisphere more depending on where the Earth is along its orbit,” the museum states.

“However, at two points in the year the Sun will illuminate the northern and southern hemispheres equally. These are known as the equinoxes.”

This also means that in the northern hemisphere when autumn officially begins, at the same time spring is commencing in the southern hemisphere.

Encyclopædia Britannica adds that the autumn equinox in the northern hemisphere marks just one of two times of the year when “the Sun is exactly above the Equator and day and night are of equal length”.

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, juuiccy to the forums.

Comment

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome!

• Jumples1
      Jumples1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome!

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome juuiccy glad to have you!

Good morning!

Happy Autumn! Or as I would call a 44 degree morning .. Happy Winter!

Comment

• Turking2Long
      Turking2Long commented
      Editing a comment
      That is cold lol! Its 66 here and I am freezing

• ProtectorOfKittens
      ProtectorOfKittens commented
      Editing a comment
      It's supposed to get up to 80 here in Minnesota. What's going on?!

• Sandcar
      Sandcar commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! It'll be 85 degrees here in CA.

Good Morning Everyone...I'm really glad Fall is here. I'm not a fan of the heat.

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not a fan of the cold either . I do LOVE fall weather though

• dazcat
      dazcat commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the fall too, hate the heat. But seems like we go from 15 degrees above normal to 15 below. Stop in-between for a while!

• Saski131
      Saski131 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fall is my favorite season. The leaves changing in rural New England is beautiful.

Title: Game the system: fake your personality; Survey & English Writing | PANDA
    Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Imagine you were taking a personality test as part of a hiring process for a job you really want, how do you respond?
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Exclude from future research DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      This was good. 10 minutes

Good Morning, Unfortunately we will be back in the 100's at the end of the week no fall in sight here. I hate summers.

Comment

Title: Provide Feedback be84d7ec | PANDA
      Requester: SoundingBox (Change Sciences Group) [A1DIWKR9NEY82N] (Req TV): $24.10/hr/hr
      Description: Share your opinions about websites, apps and more!
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      Reward: $10.00
      Qualifications: Study Group Exclusion - 7f5bbc51-d1fe-449a-8297-ef2c7ef05a62 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Mornin Peeps!

Comment

The spelling error in the title of this HIT really irritates me.
          Title: How you lose weight(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Almira Abilova [A2JV9W1X6RE2ZG] (Req TV): $10.72/hr/hr
          Description: survey
          Time: 15 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 37
          Reward: $0.25
          Qualifications: Exc: [7908175-246773] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Fisherman lol

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            Fisherman Ahh much better, thank you

• TurknShop
            TurknShop commented
            Editing a comment
            lol...I got here after Fisherman's edit and was wondering what I was missing.

Title: Additional Invitation - Personality, Attitudes, and Decision-Making(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Lukas Neville [A30YELME8KDE5] (Req TV): N/A
          (TO): [Pay: 4.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: 5 pages (about 10-15 minutes) about your attitudes in general and about COVID
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 39
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Exc: [247202-246613] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-246613] Exists ; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning! Cool rainy day here but its nice compared to the usual temps in the 90's

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              How are you doing these days ?

• Turking2Long
              Turking2Long commented
              Editing a comment
              Fisherman I am doing well, grandson still recovering. As long as no more hurricanes hit the gulf we are good!

Morning! I actually managed to get up at 5.30 am. I'm not happy about fall, I love summer and the heat. But now Christmas is closer so yayyy!

Comment

Wow .. there ARE some good requesters out there.

You've received a bonus from awyss for work related to 3OB6JN3AAV4BE16E5BDLMVT1HH3RMM.
              The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
              We apologize for the inconvenience caused by yesterday's server crash in the decision-making study. As a compensation, we are paying you an additional dollar. Thank you for understanding.

You've received a bonus from Chris Calhoun for work related to 3566S7OX5EJ4ILN2HB9UDJQDMKY17B.
              The value of your bonus is: $2.30 USD

The Requester included this note:
              Thank you for participating in our study!

We made a mistake in estimating the time it would take to complete the HIT, so we are awarding an additional $2 to make up for the difference.

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                I love good requesters

• Jumples1
                Jumples1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Always nice to see the good in people!

• Sandcar
                Sandcar commented
                Editing a comment
                Love these kind of requesters. They are few and far between.

Woke up to a big fat rejection but got it reversed. That just ruins my happy mood for the rest of the day
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                You got it got reversed. You can still be happy.

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Bear oh I am happy. And I did likely miss a comprehension question. The instructions were extremely convoluted. I explained the issues I had understanding the instructions and that decent requesters set up their hits so people get kicked out instead of just a rejection.

Title: Game the system: fake your personality; Survey & English Writing | PANDA
              Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] (Req TV): $29.04/hr/hr
              Description: Imagine you were taking a personality test as part of a hiring process for a job you really want, how do you respond?
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              Reward: $5.00
              Qualifications: Exclude from future research DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
              X