banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National One-Hit Wonder Day HITs Friday September 25, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National One-Hit Wonder Day HITs Friday September 25, 2020

On September 25th, National One-Hit Wonder Day brings back memories while turning up the volume. We honor all the musical artists and chart-topping songs that make them memorable.

These songs make us sing whether we should or not. We know all the words even though we don’t know why. They’re the songs groups of friends will burst out in chorus together and make memories, too. Movie soundtracks love them. Wedding dances love them. We all love them!

The real kicker is, the artists or groups only made us swoon once. After that, they faded away. Some continued with moderate success. Others, however, were never heard of again, musically.

Listed below are just a few of the well-known one-hit wonders from days gone by.
    • 1955 – “Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)” by The Penguins
    • 1963 – “Six Days on the Road” by Dave Dudley
    • 1968 – “Tip Toe Thru The Tulips” by Tiny Tim
    • 1969 – “Smile a Little Smile for Me” by The Flying Machine
    • 1970 – “One Tin Soldier” by The Original Caste
    • 1970 – “The House of the Rising Sun” by Frijid Pink
    • 1972 – “Hot Rod Lincoln” by Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen
    • 1983 – “Puttin’ on the Ritz” by Taco
    • 1988 – “Don’t Worry Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin

Good Morning Everyone...I won't be doing much turking today. I'm reworking all our YouTube videos to update and clarify them and keep them current.

Comment

Dearly beloved,
      We are gathered here
      to celebrate this thing called ...
      Turking

Comment

You've received a bonus from MB for work related to 32204AGAABC05ZBQUR76WMVX43ZGH6.
        The value of your bonus is: $2.78 USD

Comment

well I finally caught it

Title: Espionage coded communication game | PANDA
          Requester: Andres Karjus [A1WUZHCBBG440W] (Req TV): $11.57/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: You will play a real-time communication game with another mturk worker, communicating in a secret code. Takes 25-30 minutes, pays $6.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $6.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Played the Espionage game DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Curbie
            Curbie commented
            Editing a comment
            I did it yesterday and my partner and I got 93%. I don't know how they did so well because they were obviously multitasking. Maybe they cheated.

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            Jeez y'all are like professional spies. I did it again yesterday and barely pulled off 67%.

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            All y'all did better than me. I think it was 55%

Goodmorning good folks, here's hoping to a good end of the week. Kinda sucked all week for me

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            I made $41.74 in bonuses yesterday .. and $13 from hits. Thank God for bonuses.

Good morning! I'll be playing catchup with the navigation HITs today. We'll see how long it takes and how many I'm behind. After that (or before. Whenever), the batches better drop.

Comment

• basedsecrete
            basedsecrete commented
            Editing a comment
            How are you able to do more then one of those ? I got a qualification that stops me from doing anymore then one

• Curbie
            Curbie commented
            Editing a comment
            basedsecrete, she's talking about different navigation HITs (from Raphael Schumann).

Happy Friday!

Comment

Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good Morning Starting a bit late but doesn't look like I missed much. Here's to a great Friday!

Comment

Title: Cognition and Thinking Style(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Thomas Talhelm [A4B76283FISRL] (Req TV): $17.03/hr/hr
                Description: In this survey, we want to know how you view the world, life or yourself.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 17
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [7924861-247525] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  witch1 then I call it HOTD

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  cyvamp 5-13 minutes seems to be what everyone is showing and mine approved instantly.

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  witch1 I always forget to check for when they approve lol

how do you send posted hits straight to panda ? i use PC

Comment

Title: Consumer Survey (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: UPenn Researcher [A2M70XENI0CWIR] (Req TV): $13.67/hr/hr
                Description: A short study where we ask you about a set of decisions: buying tickets, parking your car, and looking for restaurants.
                Time: 40 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 11
                Reward: $1.10
                Qualifications: Exc: [1329984148-247549] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; 51076206 DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: A 10 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:30 am ET / 6:30 am PT | PANDA
                  Requester: Remesh [A1UQTQCXX3CMZG] (Req TV): N/A
                  Description: A 10 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:30 am ET / 6:30 am PT
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 1
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was like WTH, nothing from otto, nor PC, but I see it's just for males lol

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I joined 9 minutes late. Since he has only asked 3 questions in 14 minutes I don't think it matters.

• TurknShop
                    TurknShop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe the Female Equal to 1 version is coming soon

Happy Friday all, hope the week ends with a bang for us all. Good luck and let's make some money out there!

Comment

Working...
                  X