banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Sensational Saturday!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensational Saturday!

Good morning, my loves! It is Saturday yay! I hope you have a wonderful day. Please take some today to stop and breathe. I promise you that things aren't that bad. We will survive another election cycle of buffoons. MTurk is slow, but, I've seen it worse. STOP WHATEVER IT IS YOUR DOING RIGHT NOW. Stand up. Shake your booty like it Friday night, you in da club, and you're 22 again. Now walk outside. For just a second just breathe it in. I promise that'll change your perspective.
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: Evaluating the efficacy of health information(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Hillary Shulman [A39CCPF5DPRWIA] (Req TV): $24.92/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: Academic survey - should take less than 0.5 hours
    Time: 50 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Exc: [224985111-245518] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Make a phone call and leave a voice mail | PANDA
      Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] (Req TV): $26.79/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Please make a phone call and leave a voice mail by reading the provided English text. We need to capture voice quality of phone calls.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Participated_in_PSTN_call_collection DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

Title: Compensation HIT for EG | PANDA
        Requester: Andres Karjus [A1WUZHCBBG440W] (Req TV): $13.25/hr/hr
        Description: Only for those who were explicitly told they are eligible for compensation; all others will be rejected
        Time: 10 minutes(s)
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Originally posted by witch1 View Post
          Good morning, my loves! It is Saturday yay! I hope you have a wonderful day. Please take some today to stop and breathe. I promise you that things aren't that bad. We will survive another election cycle of buffoons. MTurk is slow, but, I've seen it worse. STOP WHATEVER IT IS YOUR DOING RIGHT NOW. Stand up. Shake your booty like it Friday night, you in da club, and you're 22 again. Now walk outside. For just a second just breathe it in. I promise that'll change your perspective.
          Girl if I try and shake my booty, I might throw out my back lol

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahahahaha! Okay....hmmm...just wiggle your ankle around like you're too drunk to stand and dance!

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            oh I have experience in that, this I can do lol

Title: Answer a survey about how COVID-19 has impacted you. | PANDA
          Requester: Brian [ASM3O15S6TI1C] (Req TV): $17.23/hr/hr
          Description: We want to know how COVID-19 has impacted your business operations. This survey is 18 questions and should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: 1 open-ended question | PANDA
            Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Req TV): $11.74/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 4.11] [Fair: 4.68] [Comm: 4.15] [Fast: 4.78]
            Description: Answer the survey question clearly and from your own perspective. Additionally, fill out 6 demographic selections. If you've done our HITs before most of these will already be prefilled. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
            Time: 11 minutes(s)
            Reward: $0.32
            Qualifications: Age Range In 345; PickFu NDA EqualTo 1Take Test; Dog Owner In 1; TWL GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Evaluating the efficacy of health information(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Hillary Shulman [A39CCPF5DPRWIA] (Req TV): $24.92/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
              Description: Academic survey - should take less than 0.5 hours
              Time: 50 minutes(s)
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Exc: [224985111-245518] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Social situations and perceptions (~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Nicolas [A2HYY92NU80YTF] (Req TV): $11.97/hr/hr
                Description: In this study, you will be asked to read a description of a fictional society and answer questions about your perception of this society
                Reward: $0.75
                Qualifications: SurveyGroup [4010] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [2058200733-246775] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning!

Originally posted by witch1 View Post

That felt great! I stood up, shook my little finger, walked outside with my coffee and breathed in cigarette smoke. I feel so much better!

Comment

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I should become a lifestyle guru lmfao! Outside is a great way to start the day!

You've received a bonus from Jonathan Levy for work related to 32ZCLEW0C4I01GLLTSWPDFA31QCJPK.
                  The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

Comment

witch1 I'm not going to walk outside. Humidity is 94%. I'm not likely to shake anything at my age. So I'll play you a fifties song which is also one of the official one hit wonders. I always try to find a live version of these oldies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OFESufsZG0

Comment

There's some AudioKite and PickFu up! Great for building numbers and super safe requesters, newbies!

Comment

• GypsyClipper
                      GypsyClipper commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was just going to sit down and hit them all up but I think I'm going to run to the pet store and spend my mturk money on a couple of fish. My fish tank is looking bare.

Title: Consumer behavior study - 2 minutes(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Research Lab [AX1P7C9CDZMBQ] (Req TV): $14.85/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.59] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 4.81]
                    Description: complete a 2 minute study
                    HITs Available: 63
                    Reward: $0.20
                    Qualifications: Exc: [-518881516-247665] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

2 minutes
                      Title: Answer a short survey about (involves short writing)(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Rodrigo Dias [A268CW11JC5W66] (Req TV): $12.16/hr/hr
                      Description: In this survey, you will answer a few questions about consumption and provide some demographic information. It will take about 3 minutes to complete the survey.
                      Time: 20 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 56
                      Reward: $0.45
                      Qualifications: SurveyGroup [4209] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-1069291770-247691] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                      X