banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tuesday!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday!!!

Happy Tuesday! That day of tacos! A wonderful day for a fantastic week!

taco.jpg
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 07:15 am ET / 04:15 am PT | PANDA
    Requester: Remesh [A1UQTQCXX3CMZG] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 07:15 am ET / 04:15 am PT
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Got up just in time to catch it.

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      she must be sleepy and taking a nap between questions

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      at least she ended on time

Good morning!

Comment

Just a few minutes

Title: Answer a survey about your smoking habits and goals | PANDA
      Requester: Scott Lee [ALIVANKC8ZFP8] (Req TV): $52.94/hr/hr
      Description: Answer questions involving smoking and hypothetical cash rewards
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Smoker EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ;

Comment

Sorry ya'll! Woke up late and my chest hurts...thats what I get for crashing on the sofa!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          Aww I hope you start feeliing better!!

Good Morning Everyone.... BlueMoods I'm ready to get back to work on your PRE issues when you get on...so contact me when you're ready.

Comment

Here we go again. Stay safe down there!

Comment

• Turking2Long
            Turking2Long commented
            Editing a comment
            As of now we are due for direct hit, I have workers here today doing storm preps

• magnoliagal
            magnoliagal commented
            Editing a comment
            Praying for you!

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions| PANDA
          Requester: James Turner [A2OM7EB59FR8FR]
          (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
          Description: Answer a survey about your opinions after watching a video. The whole survey takes about 20 minutes.
          Time: 03:00:00
          Reward: $3
          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Happy Tuesday!
            Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

This is a warning post for any of the newer turkers here. This requester used to be great. Long time turkers would knock out thousands of these any time there was a batch available. In recent years they have begun increasing the number of questions per hit, and still only paying a penny, as well as started giving out mass rejections on batches. Amazon still shows them as having a 99% approval rate, but I've seen many people talk about getting hundreds of rejections at once from A9.
              Do these at your own risk
              Title: Real Person - T (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content.) | Accept
              Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] Contact
              TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=3.92] [Comm=2.94] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=139] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=0.67] [Pen=2.89] [Res=0.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 0.01
              Duration: 3:00
              Available: 4591
              Description: --
              Qualifications: Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
              Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I remember the days of knocking out 3000 or more because they were trusted and quick. I was one who got a bunch of rejections and refuses to do them now.

• munday78
                munday78 commented
                Editing a comment
                After the last big batch I did, they removed my qualification . Been doing them for years and have Masters qual. No rejections at least, but yeah... they do that now too.

Good morning everyone

Comment

The current balance of the Our Hit Stop Family Reserve is $817.00 What is the Reserve ?

Many of us here think of each other as a part of our extended family, I know that I do. Many of us also don’t have a ton of outside support which can make things a bit isolating.

Often in life, people run into issues that are difficult to solve on their own. We talk to each other here all the time about such issues. In times like this, family members sometimes turn to each other for support. We’d like to make that a part of the OHS family experience as well.

To that end, I am establishing the OHS Family Reserve. This is a financial reserve that will be held by me, and administered ONLY under the guidance and approval of the OHS moderators. Your OHS moderators are Turking2Long kate witch1 CrazyCatLady ZeldaFoot smartin

Members have the choice and opportunity to donate towards this fund. This will be handled in exactly the same fashion as your current membership fees. Your contribution, should you choose to make one, may be a one time amount, or an inclusion onto your monthly membership.

No one on the board will ever be asked to contribute directly. No one on the board will ever have knowledge of the individual contributions of others other than me. I will announce the status of the fund monthly, on or about the first of each month in the DHT. I will keep a rigorous record of the fund that will be available if the need ever arises.

DO NOT post on the board an amount you wish to contribute. You may post that you WISH to contribute, but not how much. You should contact me by PM, or by direct email to [email protected] to give your wishes in this regard.

Funds from the reserve will be kept in a completely separate account from anything else and will be available for use at a moment’s notice. Funds will not be released for any purpose unless both myself and a majority of the OHS moderators agree.

Although it is not the primary intent for funds to be directly dispersed to members, this is always an option at our disposal. This is primarily designed for a “member is out of TP, we send them some TP”...that sort of thing.

When the event arises that funds are released, no public posting concerning this release will be made. Only in the event that the recipient of aid from the Reserve independently decides to post about it, will it even be known to anyone beyond the Moderators and myself. Moderators will delete posts over this without hesitation.

Additionally, the function of moderator is being expanded. Moderators now have responsibility to get to know the needs of the membership. To keep up with this type of thing and alert me to this end. If you have questions, or suggestions, please contact any of the moderators concerning this.

I am also donating any and all associated processing fees that member contributions generate. So, if you donate $X.XX, then exactly $X.XX goes into the fund.

Several members have already contributed, and/or set up a recurring amount for this.

If you would like to contribute to this, please contact me.

Comment

• Curbie
                  Curbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That makes my heart happy! You guys are amazing!! <3

Title: Social Media Study(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
                Requester: United Research Group [A34D0VY2GB24ZH] Contact
                TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 1.50
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Available: 101
                Description: You will be asked some questions related to politics and social media and be paid $1.50. You may do this survey even if you have completed a similar one in the past.
                Qualifications: SurveyGroup [4338] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [248263954-249446] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Comment

Title: Tracking multiple moving objects | PANDA
                  Requester: Cognitive & Neural Computation Lab at Yale [A218TCNNYNK4PA] (Req TV): $14.10/hr/hr
                  Description: Track objects as they move around the screen
                  Time: 24 hour(s)
                  Reward: $4.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Survey Trust in Decisions Made by Others | PANDA
                    Requester: Andreas Theodorou [A2Y1A0HCUKY3KF] (Req TV): $31.97/hr/hr
                    Description: The purpose of this study is how humans perceive decisions made by others, whether that is humans or AI systems. The survey is being conducted by Umeå University.
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    Reward: $5.00
                    Qualifications: None;

Comment

Working...
                    X