banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Thankful Thursday

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankful Thursday

I know things can look very bleak, but, there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for. ALWAYS! Sometimes its harder to find, but, it is there. Remind yourself today of one thing you have to be thankful for.

Thankful.jpg
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Good Morning witch1

​​​​​​
    Title: Cleaning Assistance Task | Accept
    Requester: Noah Turk [A33P8VPM5C8MYJ] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$21.44] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 7.50
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: TODO
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      This was 15ish minutes. I have completed a hit really similar, but this had some changes and it was much faster...worth the risk

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad it worked for you, I accepted it last night and it froze up my computer when it wouldn't load and I couldn't even close out of the page. I might try to catch it again.

​​​​​​
    Title: Psychology study: play a game and complete a survey (~1 hour)(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Belief Lab [A1XU53DGCGWBKE] (Req TV): $10.07/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This is a 2-part study where you will play a game in which you are making decisions as a food allergist and then answer questions about your beliefs and emotions. Mobile devices not allowed. Test #1.1
    Time: 6 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 2
    Reward: $6.00
    Qualifications: Exc: [-403999071-249895] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      31 minutes, the "game" was tedious but easy, they add a survey at the end which is longer than the game. Still worth it.

Good morning crew!

Comment

Title: Tell us what you think! (5 mins) | PANDA
    Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] (Req TV): $33.17/hr/hr
    Description: -
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 236
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: 2020 U.S. Presidential Election Survey (Time 1)(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Catherine J Norris [A1A5CHI2O0B78U] (Req TV): $13.17/hr/hr
      Description: Survey about your thoughts and feelings related to the election
      Time: 6 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 5
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [249762-249173] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: US residents with a history of covid-19 are eligible: Psychology and COVID-19(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Tlab mTurk [AXWQGQMYB8WAW] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$10.22] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 45:00
        Available: 0
        Description: Please only enroll in this study if you fulfill the criteria: 1. Living in the United States of America since at least the beginning of 2020; 2. History of COVID-19
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• basedsecrete
          basedsecrete commented
          Editing a comment
          good morning if someone would like to panda this ill release it in just a couple minutes

Title: Help researchers understand COVID-19 in America! (Harvard/Northeastern survey, 15-30 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Lazer Lab [A4JZBXM4JSOF0] (Req TV): $26.12/hr/hr
        Description: A university survey designed by researchres at Harvard and Northeastern to help researchers understand how COVID-19 has affected people in the United States.
        Time: 7 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Household Income - Less than $25,000 EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          If this was anything like the one that I did for my age group and demographic it was like 15 mins going slow.

I'm already 40$ over my weekly goal and it's only thursdayyy

Comment

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          wonderful

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          Great job!!

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice!

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

• basedsecrete
          basedsecrete commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree Cyvamp finding otto was like hitting the Lotto, thanks fisherman.

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes thank you for creating this wonderful space!! I'm so glad that it is enjoyable for you, too.

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah OTTO is great but it is also about this forum and the group of people who are on it. No drama I love log on in the mornings

Happy Thursday!
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Thoughts and Feelings Regarding Others | PANDA
          Requester: WANG XU JIAHE [ASZB0Q62N9X6S] (Req TV): N/A
          Description: help us to construct a new psychological measure
          Time: 48 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $7.00
          Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Make decisions about money | Accept
            Requester: Stephanie Permut [A34VVXIKOMLZZG] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$32.91] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.39] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 0.40
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Available: 82
            Description: In this study, you will blow up two balloons for money. We are interested in how people make decisions about money that they could potentially lose.
            Qualifications: BART - PE DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning all.

Comment

Title: Complete a 4-minute survey for $0.60(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $16.20/hr/hr
                Description: Complete a 4-minute survey for $0.60
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 77
                Reward: $0.60
                Qualifications: Exc: [7893188-249983] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                X