banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Magical Monday ! October 19, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magical Monday ! October 19, 2020

Good morning cupcakes! Every day is magical, but, Mondays are the best! It's a fresh start and a chance to begin brand new! If you could have any magic power what would it be? I wish I could read minds!
    monday-magic-power_1_orig.jpg
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: Female Body Image Experiences(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: CARE Online Research Studies [A70FGW3IMR0LE] (Req TV): $14.31/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This survey contains questionnaires about your attitudes and preferences. The entire HIT should take less than 20 min to complete.
    Time: 50 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 22
    Reward: $2.50
    Qualifications: Exc: [239925450-249688] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1655170301 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Chit-Chat for Emotional Support(Bonus up to $2.1!) | PANDA
      Requester: Minlie Huang [AWCS2KEM7PLW7] (Req TV): $2.86/hr/hr
      Description: This task involves two people: a Support-Seeker and Peer-Supporter. The Support-Seeker is in a bad mood and the Peer-Supporter tries to listen to, support, and enlighten the Support-Seeker via particular techniques. This task takes about 30 minutes and there are one to three questions for you to answer after chatting. NOTE: you are guaranteed a base payment of $0.25 if you finish the dialog but will receive 5*bonus payment (about $1.75, and 1*bonus is $0.35) ONLY if you answer the post-task survey and the HIT is completed without disconnecting. This is a high risk and high reward task--you will receive 1*bonus compensation if your partner times out or disconnects. For being a Peer-Supporter needs to pass a training tutorial, this will bring out 1*bonus for you acting as this role. To prevent you from wasting time and your partner from getting the payment, please do not accept this HIT if you wish to quit mid-way. (ID: 1603097202)
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 4
      Reward: $0.25
      Qualifications: Location In AU;

Comment

Good morning
        This took about 25 minutes, 2.50 bonus

​​​​​​
        Title: ~ 30 minutes study in which (~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Michael Gilead [AF2GGZZNNN8TM] (Req TV): $13.94/hr/hr
        Description: ~ 30 minutes study for 3.5$ plus ~ 2$ bonus. Participants will perform visual classifications along with other participants who are online.
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $3.50
        Qualifications: Exc: [8039539-251812] DoesNotExist ; 789f4000 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

underpaid, about 20 minutes

​​​​​​
          Title: Familial Health and Eating Behaviors During a Pandemic | Accept
          Requester: Caroline [AEF527S6UKJ8N] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 2.00
          Duration: 3:00:00
          Available: 0
          Description: We are seeking parents of children ages 7-17 to complete a 30 minute survey concerning eating behaviors and aspects of the home environment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
          Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Around 12 minutes
            Title: Male Body Image Experiences(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: CARE Online Research Studies [A70FGW3IMR0LE] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
            Description: This survey contains questionnaires about your attitudes and preferences. The entire HIT should take less than 20 min to complete.
            Time: 50 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 22
            Reward: $2.50
            Qualifications: TP Panel: -669449200 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [239925450-249694] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...as for my magical power....I'd like telekinesis, the power to move things with my mind....or immortality would be nice too !

Comment

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I wouldn't want to be immortal! After burying two husbands (though one was an actual relief) and a child I couldn't imagine doing that forever! Telekinesis would be fun!

• NoelC
                NoelC commented
                Editing a comment
                I'd prefer time travel ability, one reversal of a past mistake would be great

Title: Perceptions of Master Workers(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Kelly Nault [A3CZPTI9N3ME9X] (Req TV): N/A
              (TO): [Pay: 2.55] [Fair: 3.86] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.43]
              Description: a survey asking for your opinion on a team of master workers
              Time: 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 35
              Reward: $0.50
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [8009095-249981] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Personal experiences(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Research Participation Uni Basel [A28NBG3WN4UX6L] (Req TV): $13.76/hr/hr
                Description: Write about personal experiences, indicate views about yourself, some demographic questions. Please do not take the survey on a mobile device (e.g., on a mobile phone)
                HITs Available: 19
                Reward: $0.50
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [252607-252018] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Werewolf morning!

Comment

Title: Representing sex-linked properties of animal kinds | PANDA
                  Requester: Sandeep Prasada [A2T67MNACYP3A3] (Req TV): $19.87/hr/hr
                  Description: You will be asked to evaluate explanations of some properties of animals. This experiment takes 10-15 minutes to complete. You must be a native English speaker, 18 years or older, and reside in the United States to participate.
                  Time: 20 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $1.50
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Piece of Cake: Food Choices During the COVID-19 Pandemic | PANDA
                    Requester: Melissa Chee [AWE1BYEW4CMXU] (Req TV): $20.72/hr/hr
                    Description: This is Phase III of the study we are conducting on food choices and eating habits during the COVID-19 pandemic in response to our mood and mental state.
                    Reward: $3.00
                    Qualifications: POC2_June8 EqualTo 3;

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      oh , I want this one lol

Like a pick-fu but better paid. 2 minutes and I wrote quite a bit

​​​​​​
                    Title: Answer a survey about a cosmetic product for your family and friends | PANDA
                    Requester: Sophie Afuta [A1IB2NNAPONIDP] (Req TV): $-/hr
                    Description: Give us your opinion about the design of our quartz roller for family and friends
                    Time: 24 hour(s)
                    Reward: $1.00
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Online Purchase - Health & Beauty EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I have made more this morning than I made all weekend Granted this weekend was horrible, but hey, a good start for a Monday!

Comment

• Fisherman
                        Fisherman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Full Throttle October Baby !!

• cyvamp
                        cyvamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Fisherman, I say that every time I decide to do an underpaid hit lol

Happy Monday! I wish I had the magical ability to teleport. I don't like driving.
                      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• cyvamp
                        cyvamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I want the ability to know winning lotto numbers hehe

• njeane13
                        njeane13 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good morning. I don't like driving either. I told my husband I'm holding out for one of those self-driving cars. lol.
                    Working...
                    X